| Fan Page
This article is just a fan page. It is a part of the Austin & Ally fanbase all based on information from the series or cast and crew.
|“||Friends and Partners...Always||”|
First Appearance Together
Best Friends, Partners, Exes (but still in love with each other)
Austin and Ally have been dating since Partners & Parachutes. Ally has admitted to liking Austin in Girlfriends & Girl Friends, and Austin has admitted to liking Ally in Campers & Complications. Austin and Ally kissed in Chapters & Choices. They care a lot about each other and love to hang out together. This is the most loved and supported pairing on the show. It also is one of the most popular pairings on Disney today. In Partners & Parachutes, Austin and Ally are officially a couple after he breaks up with Kira and decides his heart belongs with Ally . In Couples & Careers, they decided to break up but it is implied that they still have feelings for each other and it's highly possible that they'll get back together in Tunes & Trials, when Austin writes a song about Ally. It is rumored that there will be an unblocked kiss between the two in Tracks & Trouble and Fresh Starts & Farewells.
Ross Lynch is considered to be an Auslly shipper by many of the Austin & Ally Fandom because in these two interviews  and , he's talked about how he wants Austin and Ally to be together and how he thinks they're meant to be together. Laura Marano has never really straight up say that she wants Austin & Ally to be together like Ross, but in this interview  she says she loves how the fans are obsessed with Auslly.
- Austy (Aust/in and All/y)
- Allystin (Ally and Au/stin)
- Alin (Al/ly and Aust/in)
- Aully (Au/stin and A/lly)
- Alstin (Al/ly and Au/stin)
- Austlly (Aust/in and A/lly)
- Ausy (Aus/tin and All/y)
- Allytin (Ally/ and Aus/tin)
- Aually (Au/stin and Ally)
- Alsin (Al/ly and Aus/t/in)
- Astin (A/lly and Au/stin)
- Allyin (Ally and Aust/in)
- Yustin (All/y and A/ustin)
- Ausally (Aus/tin and Ally)
- Allustin (All/y and A/ustin)
- Nally (Austi/n and Ally)
- Tinally (Aus/tin and Ally)
- Austilly (Austi/n and A/lly)
- Alin (Al/ly and Aust/in)
- Altin (Al/ly and Aus/tin)
- Allaustin (All/y and Austin)
- Alaust (Al/ly and Aust/in)
- Stinlly (Au/stin and A/lly)
- Allystin (Ally and Au/stin)
- Allin (All/y and Aust/in)
- Mawson (M/oon and D/awson)
- Austina (Austin and A/lly)
- Austiny (Austin and Ally/y)
- Austia (Austi/n and A/lly)
- Austiy (Austi/n and All/y)
- Austa (Aust/in and A/lly)
- Ausa (Aus/tin and A/lly)
- Ausy (Aus/tin and All/y)
- Austinal (Austin and Al/ly)
- Austial (Austi/n and Al/ly)
- Austal (Aust/in and Ally)
- Ausal (Aus/tin and Al/ly)
- Austinly (Austin and Al/ly)
- Austily (Austi//n and Al/ly)
- Austly (Aust/in and Al/ly)
- Ausly (Aus/tin and Al/ly)
- Auly (Au/stin and Al/ly)
- Aly (A/ustin and Ally)
- Austinall (Austin/ and All/y)
- Austiall (Austi/n and All/y)
- Austall (Aust/in and All/y)
- Ausall (Aus/tin and All/y)
- Auall (Au/stin and All/y)
- Austinlly (Austin and A/lly)
- Austilly (Austi/n and A/lly)
- Austlly (Aust/in and A/lly)
- Aully (Au/stin and A/lly)
- Austinally (Austin and Ally)
- Austially (Austi/n and Ally)
- Austally (Aust/in and Ally)
- Ausally (Aus/tin and Ally)
- Aually (Au/stin and Ally)
- Stinally (Au/stin and Ally)
- Lystin (Al/ly and Au/stin)
- Allyaus (Ally and Aus/tin)
The following is a set a moments in each episode in Austin & Ally. Please only add true moments, and no false information or you could get severely blocked.
- When Ally said Austin had to do something for her, he replied, " Anything. Name It. "
- Austin feels bad for stealing Ally's song and wants to make it up to her.
- When Austin tries to make Ally more fun by setting up strobe lights, he grabs her hand and spins her towards him, and for a moment, Ally was pressed against him.
- When Austin and Ally are working on writing Break Down The Walls, they share a moment when they're playing the piano together, and their hands touch and they look at each other, blush, and smile.
- When Ally is nervous to play the piano for Austin while he performs on The Helen Show, Austin tells her she'll do great and winks at her.
- Austin tries to help Ally overcome her stage fright.
- When trying to convince Ally to become his partner, Austin says they're a perfect match.
- Austin and Ally almost hug each other twice.
- When Austin and Ally almost hugged twice, Austin was the one who wanted to hug Ally first and Ally wanted to give him a handshake.
- After they almost hug twice, Austin put his hand on Ally's back.
- Ally told Austin that she really does care about his career.
- When Trish and Dez told Ally she needed to hurry up and write a song for Austin before people forgot him, Austin defended her and told them to cut her some slack.
- Austin promised Ally he would watch the store while Ally was helping Trish, but he got engaged in some other activities.
- Ally doesn't want to hurt Austin's feelings by telling him that the people aren't really coming to see him.
- Austin told Ally he was sorry for rushing her to write a new song.
- Austin and Ally smile at each other while Austin's performing.
- During his performance, Austin pointed and winked at Ally, and she smiled back and gave him a thumbs up.
- Austin says he'll always be an Ally Dawson fan. Ally replies with a smile and says "Awwww!"
- Austin becomes interested in Ally's book after Dez mentions her crushing on someone.
- Ally crushes on a guy with very similar characteristics to Austin.
- When he thought Ally had a crush on him, Austin tried to let Ally down easy, meaning he cared about her feelings.
- When Austin found her book she gives him a hug and said "I love you, I love you, I love you!".
- After Austin found out the truth, Ally timidly asked him why he freaked out so much when he thought she liked him, and Austin tells her that she had it all wrong because he thinks she's awesome, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship, and Ally agreed also meaning if they didn't have such a close friendship they would consider dating.
- Austin went to Ally for a hug.
- Austin sings a song representing Austin and Ally's relashionship.
- Austin didn't want to tell Ally that he didn't like her song because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- Both Austin and Ally want to get to know each other better.
- Austin went to the Fright Night even as the swamp guy, and Ally went as the swamp bride.
- When Dez and Trish were bonding, Austin told Ally he wished they were like that.
- After Walter accused Ally for honking at him, Austin took the blame so she wouldn't get in trouble.
- Austin and Ally both said they had a good time.
- When Ally was showing Austin their new song, they share a moment on the piano.
- During the song It's Me, It's You, Austin put his arm around Ally.
- Austin grabbed Ally's hand that was holding a crayon and scribbled all over her coloring book to get her to color outside the lines.
- Austin brought up his awesome music skills to Ally when he and Dez were cooking, possibly trying to impress her.
- The first song that Ally wrote had alot of sweet things about Austin in it, she said that it captures everything he's about, as if thats how she looks at him, and she might have been picturing him with all that stuff in her mind.
- Austin told Ally he loved the song at first because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- Austin couldn't believe that Ally didn't know about his personality very well.
- Ally was super excited for Austin to perform the song she had written about him on the live webcast.
- Ally was upset that Austin didn't like the song.
- Ally was upset that Austin didn't tell her that he didn't like her song.
- Austin wanted Ally to get to know him better.
- The pond that Ally took Austin to was kind of romatic.
- Austin was excited when Ally was stealing Pickles.
- Ally agreed with Austin when he thought Pickles attacking the movie theater guy was funny.
- When Austin was singing the new song he was pointing at Ally and singing to her.
- Ally wanted to show Austin that she actually colored outside the lines.
- Ally tried to comfort Austin by telling him that h8ter girl's website wasn't very popular.
- Ally was willing to face her fear to save Austin's career.
- Austin tried helping Ally with facing her fear.
- Ally thought it was sweet that Austin cared about her stage fright and told him he would be the first person she would talk to about her stage fright when she was ready to.
- Austin would rather have his career ruined than to let Ally suffer.
- Before Ally went up to perform, Austin tried to get her to relax by telling her she was going to do great.
- Austin didn't want to see Ally suffer, so he sang The Butterfly Song for her.
- Ally smiled the entire time Austin performed.
- Ally let Austin have her stuffed dolphin, Dougie.
- When Dez and Austin told Ally and Nelson to get off the piano, Austin helped Ally off.
- Austin looked shocked and happy when Ally hugged him for the first time.
- After Ally does her red carpet walk, she looks at Austin, and when he tells her she should walk in from the side entrance, she playfully hits him on the chest and rolls her eyes.
- When Ally was talking a lot about preparing for the award show, she said "if we were going to match my dress with your tie..." which is something you usually say when you're going to prom.
- Austin brought a picture of Ally to the award show.
- Austin looked worried when Ally fell out of the garbage.
- Ally kept trying to apologize during Austin's performance.
- Austin accepted Ally's apology in the end and they all fist bumped.
- While Austin and Ally were writing the song, they kept smiling at each other.
- Ally tried to comfort Austin when he felt bad about Dez getting fired.
- Austin apologized to Ally when she got fired, but didn't do so to the others ( if he did, it wasn't shown ).
- When Austin was telling the gang he didn't want to be famous without his friends, he was looking mostly towards Ally.
- Austin had his hands up before Ally walked towards him for the hug.
- Ally kept her hands around Austin the whole time.
- They hugged for awhile, the longest they have hugged yet.
- When Trish says to Ally "They play a slow song, touch hands, stare into each others eyes and BOOM! instant boyfriend!" that is the exact same thing that happened to Austin and Ally (except the instant boyfriend part).
- Austin wanted Ally to see his dance moves.
- When Ally says "I must be the worst dancer in the history of dancing" Austin then says "Awww thats not true".
- Ally never brought up slow dancing, saying that "Trish thinks I can win Dallas over if I dance with him at her party, but I've only got one good move." Then Austin immediately offers to teach her how to slow dance.
- Ally wanted Austin to teach her how to slow dance.
- The way he said "sure" sounded like he really wanted to dance with her.
- Austin was holding Ally's hand tight when they were dancing.
- They both smiled at each other when they were dancing.
- Ally really cared when Austin hurt his ankle.
- Ally tells Austin she is really sorry about his ankle and that no one feels worse than she does.
- Austin smiles at Ally and says it's ok.
- Austin still wanted to teach Ally how to dance.
- Austin smiles at Ally dancing when she was talking to Dallas.
- Austin goes to Ally right away when Dallas rejects her.
- Austin calls Ally and says he's been looking everywhere for her.
- Austin goes under the table to Ally.
- Austin tells Ally "Forget about him, he's not that great", to make her feel better.
- Austin tells Ally "That guy doesn't know what he's missing, you're awesome."
- Austin tells Dez to wait because he's talking to Ally.
- Austin asks Ally if she's gonna be ok and she says "yeah".
- When Ally says "Go kick some butt and get yourself booked in those clubs," Austin smiles at her.
- Instead of singing to impress the club owner, Austin prefers dancing with Ally.
- Austin tells Ally that it's more important that the coolest girl gets her dance.
- Ally says what Austin did for her was sweet.
- Austin says she can trust him.
- While Austin was dipping Ally, he gripped her tightly.
- When Austin was helping her up, he held her hand for a while.
- Austin looked a little mad/upset when Dez said Ally was invisible and got no credit.
- Austin defended Ally when Dez was making her feel unimportant as a shy songwriter: Austin: "Ally's not invisible, she just doesn't like the spotlight." Ally: "Yeah, because I have stage fright!"
- Austin said Ally's the best songwriter he knew.
- They sit really close together.
- Austin thinks Ally is a good singer.
- Austin stands there watching her, leaning against the door as if he's absorbed in watching her.
- Ally asks Austin if he saw her do her vocal warm-ups, hoping he didn't out of not wanting to be embarassed in front of him.
- Austin makes fun of Ally's vocal warm-ups and Ally smiles at him.
- Austin smiles at Ally's weird pose.
- Austin hopes that Ally isn't worried about not getting recognition.
- Ally tries to act cool in front of Austin.
- Austin says he can't do it without her and calls her awesome. Ally thanks him.
- Austin asks Dez if he was spying on them which he might think was their private moment.
- Austin tells Dez that Ally just wrote the best song for herself and that it's really good.
- Austin tried to get rid of Ally's stage fright.
- Austin helped get Ally's musical talent recognized by putting her on the radio.
- Austin plays Ally's song then smiles and looks at her and keeps smiling.
- Austin purposely brought the wrong CD.
- Ally was happy at first.
- Austin says immediately "That was my partner Ally Dawson! The most talented singer-songwriter I know!" while smiling.
- Austin said it was a great idea to give Ally props.
- Austin then says bad idea knowing Ally has stage fright.
- Austin looks at Ally nervously about it.
- Austin apologizes about Ally having to sing with him.
- Austin gets nervous when Ally doesn't realize that he meant to bring Ally's CD.
- Austin wants people to know how talented Ally is, and who she is.
- Austin tries his best to get rid of Ally's stage fright.
- Ally called Austin "a nice guy." and when she said that, Austin blushed.
- Austin knew more about Ally than Trish did, and Austin and Ally have known each other for far less time than Trish and Ally.
- Austin says to Ally, "It doesn't matter if the world doesn't know how talented you are, I always will."
- They hugged.
- He put his head on Ally's shoulder when he tried to cure her stage fright but used the cure for hiccups.
- While Ally and Dallas were talking about how her job is the worst, Austin was in the back with Dez staring at them.
- Austin seemed to have a jealous expression on his face when Ally was saying "Staring at Dallas? What? No, that's ridiculous" after she stared at Dallas dreamily.
- Austin says I'll win the world record, probably trying to impress Ally.
- Austin knows that nothing funny happened between Ally and Dallas, meaning he knows Ally really well, because he couldn't have heard their conversation.
- When Ally needed help with the boxes, Austin immediately offered to help.
- When Dez said he can carry the box while spinning a basketball on his finger, Austin said he can carry two boxes, possibly trying to impress Ally.
- Austin apologized to Ally when he and Dez broke something.
- Austin said that spining the basketball was the easiest thing he's ever done, again trying to impress Ally.
- Austin agreed with Ally when she said his and Dez's competition was ruining their friendship.
- Austin acknowledged that Ally was right when she said that himself and Dez, are best friends, and shouldn't fight.
- Austin helps Ally with the song.
- Austin and Ally sat really close to each other on the piano bench.
- When Ally said she was missing her best friend, Austin looked at her with a hopeful look on his face.
- Austin wanted to make sure Ally would have a good time at the beach.
- Austin tried to help Ally when she couldn't get her chair to open at the beach.
- Austin and Ally were the only ones who were at Sonic Boom working on the song.
- Austin seemed extremely happy when Ally thought of a good time at the beach.
- They used Ally's memory to write Austin's song.
- During Austin's performance at the beach, Ally was jumping along and watching him the whole time with a wide smile on her face.
- When Austin told Ally that the tweeter train left two years ago and left her there, Ally playfully rolled her eyes.
- Austin was scared and a bit sad that Ally was all mad.
- Austin tried making Ally feel better when Ms. Suzy chose his song for the commercial.
- When Ally fell in the bowl of soup, Austin looked scared for her and tried to run towards her, but Trish was in the way.
- When Ally told Austin to go ahead and toot the horn (her hand) after announcing she had 5,000 followers on tweeters, Austin started smiling and tooted the horn.
- Austin was happy that she had a lot of followers.
- Austin was happy when Ally finally got her first gold star.
- Austin called Ally, "Ally-Gator."
- When Austin showed Dez his frog his arm went behind Ally's and she was blushing lightly.
- Ally gets mad that Austin for missing their meeting, because she thinks he doesn't respect her.
- When Ally left for the mall association meeting with Trish, Austin watched her leave.
- Austin felt bad about being late to the meetings Ally sets up and wants to make it up to her.
- Austin knows that Ally likes honesty.
- Ally thinks she was a little too hard on Austin.
- Ally went through Austin's drawers and Austin told Ally his middle name's Monica.
- Austin's hands are on Ally's shoulders for a long time when he tells Ally he's not available at his house at the moment.
- Austin takes the guitar to get it signed by Bruno Mars for Ally because he knows how much she likes him.
- Ally doesn't want to sell Austin out to the mall association when she thinks he stole the guitar.
- When Ally shows the mall association the signed guitar, Pirate Frank says that shes only saying that because Austin's "matey" and she didn't say anything about it.
- Austin gives Ally a calendar book.
- Austin promises Ally that he'll always be there for her. He tells her to fill in the dates in the calendar.
- Austin says "No more Austin time, from now on It's Austin and Ally time.
- When Austin came back from the concert, he told Ally they could reherse all night.
- Ally couldn't believe it when she thought Austin stole the guitar.
- Ally said that Austin may be late alot but she knows he doesn't steal.
- Ally wanted to give Austin a chance to explain himself.
- Ausin seemed like he was really nervous when Ally was trying to confront him about the guitar, maybe because he doesn't want her to be mad at him for taking it without permission.
- Ally didn't want Austin to go to jail.
- When Austin told Ally why he really took the guitar she said that him doing that was "incredible".
- Ally didn't like that the angry mob had pitchforks, probably because she doesn't want them to hurt Austin with them.
- Ally said that they needed to clear Austins name so nothing would happen to him.
- When Austin was late for catching the theif, Ally was really upset because he promised.
- Austin gets to the store super early because he promised Ally he wouldn't be late.
- When Dez made fun of her in the beginning of the episode, Austin was the only one who didn't laugh.
- Austin offers to stay in line to hold Ally's spot while she goes to watch the store.
- Austin and Ally both have each other's phone number.
- Austin taps Ally's nose and she smiles at him.
- Austin freaks out the most when Owen escapes.
- Austin shows his muscles off to Ally and winks at her when the show returns from commercial changes scenes.
- Austin says that if they ever made mistakes Ally would be super understanding.
- Austin tries to help Ally up when she falls into the popcorn but she helps herself up.
- Austin didn't want to disappoint Ally.
- When a teen tells Ally to get out of her way and get back, Austin looked worried.
- Ally knows that people like Austin.
- When the show changes scenes, Ally's holding a picture of Austin.
- Austin seemed awed at how well Ally could play the piano.
- When they were playing the piano Ally puts her head on Austin shoulder and Austin doesn't seem to mind.
- Austin seems disappointed that Ally can't be in Dez's movie with him.
- Ally gets affended when Austin says prop girl is perfect for Ally, because she doesn't have a social life.
- Ally tries to act like Austin's fear isn't silly.
- Austin only told Ally his biggest fear, not even telling Dez, although Dez already figured it out.
- Ally only told Austin about the cause of her stage fright.
- To make sure he didn't feel bad Ally told Austin that she was afraid of umbrellas too but he figured out that she was lying.
- Austin thanks Ally for helping him realize how silly his fear was.
- Ally tried to help Austin get rid of his fear.
- Ally puts her hand on Austin's arm and doesn't pull away; when she's pushing him towards the patio umbrella in the mall.
- Ally gets two of Austin's favorite things, cheerleaders and pancakes, to get rid of his fear of umbrellas.
- Ally looked worried when Austin's pants ripped off and started covering her eyes, showing that she doesn't want to see Austin embarrassed like that.
- Ally covers for Austin, when Dez asks them about Austin's secret.
- When Dez brings out the umbrella hat, Ally cuts in front of Austin to comfort him.
- Ally tells Austin how she got her fear of stage fright.
- Austin rests his arm on Ally's shoulder when he sees about 20 more umbrellas on the set.
- Ally smiles at Austin when he says, "I'm not scared of you Claws; I'm not scared of anything."
- Austin gets annoyed when Dez says that he only wears boxers with trucks on them, not wanting Ally to hear.
- Ally says that they should eat first before Austin asks Cassidy out in a rather stall-ish way.
- Ally was fixing Austin's hair and if there was anything on his shirt when he was going to talk to Cassidy, and she even calls him 'tiger'.
- When Austin was talking to Cassidy, he listed off their similarities (both in love with music, both in high school) and it was the exact same similarities between him and Ally.
- Ally also wants to know why Cassidy said no to Austin; which proves she cares about him.
- Ally suggests dessert, to help Austin feel better, when Cassidy rejects going out with him.
- Austin jumps over Ally, who ducks in time.
- Ally spys on Austin and Cassidy.
- Austin pulls a menu out of a person's hands, thinking it was Ally. It shows that he knows that Ally would spy on them.
- Ally seems really sad when she couldn't write a good song for Austin.
- Ally looked really hurt when Austin blamed her for making Cassidy not want to go out with him.
- After Austin blamed Ally, he tried to apologize, but she had already left the restaurant.
- When Austin came to apologize, she seemed eager to hear what he had to say.
- Austin apologized to Ally, after blaming her for the whole fiasco, and being a jerk.
- Austin liked it when Ally danced all goofy and suggests they 'dance it out'. So they both goofily dance together.
- Austin watches Ally eat, even though she looks disgusting doing it.
- Austin and Ally where jumping up and down, and looking at each other when saying yeah! yeah! yeah!
- Ally put the calculator away when Austin told her to.
- Austin and Ally had to not be disturbed, just like a couple on a date.
- Austin tried to calm Ally down when she saw the spider.
- When Ally said "It's time to get this party started" Austin was happy that Ally is having fun, copying her phrase.
- Austin high-fived only Ally when he came out to perform.
- Austin looked at Ally and sang the lyrics, "It's all I ever wanted"
- Austin put his arm on Ally's shoulder and she didn't seem to mind at all, even though she knew she was on live TV.
- When Austin was presenting the song, he said he loves to spend his summer with his friends and he moved very close to Ally.
- Ally pushes Austin to do his best to make sure the demo is perfect.
- Ally (and Dez) give Austin presents.
- Ally tries really hard to cheer Austin up.
- Austin looks embarressed, when his parents make him be "prince Austin" in front of her.
- Ally gave Austin a scarf with all of their names on it. (Austin, Ally, Dez and Trish) and Austin and Ally's names were right next to each other's.
- Ally went to lunch with Austin and his parents.
- Ally puts on Austin's crown and calls herself "Princess Ally". Before that Austin was a "Prince".
- They hugged in the food court, while they hugged Austin smiled.
- Austin pulled Ally slightly closer to him when they hugged the first time.
- Austin told Ally he couldn't imagine not being able to sing her songs.
- Ally said she couldn't wait for Austin to come back when the procedure is done.
- They hugged again in the practice room when Austin came back.
- Ally was the first one to hug Austin when he came back.
- Ally gives Austin soup to make him feel better.
- Ally was worried about Austin.
- Austin gave Ally a look when she kept talking.
- Austin was more impressed with the card that had Ally's face in it as well as Dez's than the one with just Dez's face.
- Austin wanted to help Ally get into the music school.
- After Austin sang the rest of Ally's goodbye song, he did not talk until she went to him and asked how he felt, which shows that he probably was too shocked and sad to speak.
- Austin was sad when Ally wanted to go to the school.
- Austin tells the people in the party that tonight was supposed to be about him, but its also a going away party for Ally.
- Austin perfomed Can't Do It Without You (Acoustic Version) for Ally.
- The goodbye video mainly had moments between Austin and Ally.
- When Ally said that she will stay, Austin was happy.
- Austin, Ally, and Trish stopped hugging and Austin still had his arm around Ally, until Dez came back.
- When Austin sings Illusion he is mainly singing in Ally's direction and he mentions " I promise I won't disappear, I'll be right here" and then appears near her at the end of the song, implying she's the girl he's singing about.
- When Austin finished singing the song of Illusion, he was very close to Ally and put his arm on her shoulder.
- They hugged twice. (One was a group hug)
- When they did the first group hug,Dez went to the other group Austin kept his arm around Ally.
- They had a handshake, involving winking and high-fiving.
- He apologized for scaring Ally in the practice room.
- Ally said they went to the water park together, and said he helped her when she was scared of the big slide.
- Austin said "That's not nice" when Dez said to Ally she will never be like Galexis Nova: confident and fearless.
- Austin seemed jealous when Ally said she was meeting someone for lunch.
- Austin felt really bad about calling Ally an "evil gutless rat".
- When Ally and Trish came to the party, Austin looked them up and down and said they looked amazing.
- When Ally went on stage to perform, Austin smiled.
- They were flirtatiously looking at each other and smiling during the entire duet.
- They hugged at the end of their duet.
- At the end, Austin was really thrilled about Ally performing with him, and says he hopes she'll be able to sing with him again.
- When Ally mentioned that Trish and Dez would feel weird if her and Austin were dating, Austin gave her a nervous smile, and said "If we were dating? Weird.." and then pictured it.
- Both of them pictured if they were dating, and they both had a smile on their faces.
- They looked at each other and nervously said "Weird.." before leaving rather quickly.
- When Trent challenged Austin to a dance-off, Ally gave him a knowing look and told him he didn't have to prove anything to Trent.
- Austin agreed with Ally and hopped off stage.
- Ally was cheering Austin on when he was dancing.
- When Austin got off the stage, he put his arm around Ally and hugged her.
- Austin seemed embarrassed when Dez brought up that he cried at a romance movie in front of Ally.
- When Austin figured out that Trish was really dating somebody, Austin grabbed Allys shoulders real tight, and when Ally figured it out, she grabbed Austin too.
- When Ally said that she just realized why they called Minis by its name, Austin shook his head and smiled like he thought she was silly.
- When Ally realized that Austin still hadn't ate his mini hotdog, she tried to grab it from him but he hurried up and ate it.
- Ally was smiling when Austin was showing Team Austin his new dance moves at the beginning of the episode.
- After the theme song was over, Austin and Ally were walking to together like they were dating when they were walking to Trish and Dez when they were laughing.
- Ausitn and Ally sat next to eachother at the audition.
- When Ally stood up and said "I like him, lets hire him!" the second time, Austin grabbed her sholder and sat her down and said with a smile, "I think we should see him dance first.
- Austin thought that it was crazy that Ally thought Trish and Dez were dating, until he seen them hugging in the hall.
- Austin and Ally went to Minis together.
- Austin tried to cheer Ally up when she said that she didn't understand why Trish didn't tell her by saying that Trish probably felt weird about it.
- Before Austin started his rehersal with his new back-up dancers at the Sonic Boom, you can see him looking at Ally as if he was trying to see if she was watching.
- When Ally said "Look at them their so in love" Austin raised his eyebrows when she said "Love" possibly thinking about Ally when she said that.
- When Trent said that Austin was just scared to do the dance off with him, Ally started to look mad.
- When Austin was doing the Dance off with Trent she was cheering on Austin and she looked like she thought his dancing was hot.
- When Ally pulled out the mini cake, she looked at Austin and smiled.
- Austin calls Ally a wise women.
- Austin quotes Ally.
- Ally was impressed when Austin did kung fu on the wood.
- Austin says that Ally is more important to him than getting on the cover of the magazine (Cheetah Beat).
- Austin said she didn't have to go through this trouble of bungee jumping.
- Ally turned down Austin's offers to call off the bungee jumping.
- Austin says he'd rather lose the magazine cover than to see Ally so scared.
- Austin was the one who wanted to hold hands when they jumped "Hold my hand, we'll jump together".
- Ally hesitated and smiled before holding Austin's hand.
- They hold hands when they jump off the bridge.
- When Ally said she needed to think about it for a while before they bungee jumped, Austin tells her to take all the time she needs.
- Ally said that Austin is sweet.
- They bungee jumped together.
- When Megan told Trish, Austin and Dez to describe Ally in 1 word, Austin said 'talented'.
- Ally didn't want Austin to get in trouble, so she had Dez and Trish stall his parents.
- Austin really wanted to help Ally so she wouldn't get in trouble.
- Austin snuck out to help Ally.
- After Austin said to Ally that he can perform at her fundraiser, he said "You know i'd always help you," in a meaningful voice.
- When getting confronted about having snuck out for the fundraiser, Austin replied that he had to help Ally.
- Austin risked getting caught by his parents, just to help Ally.
- Austin said to Ally "I couldn't let you down," to which Ally replied by saying "Aww."
- They were sitting very closely next to each other.
- Austin and Ally hug each other twice.
- When Austin is singing, Ally is watching him with a big smile.
- When Austin sings: "Girl you got it 2." He looks and points at Ally.
- After Austin finishes singing he says, "Wow, another great song Ally" and then he says that she is the best song writer in the business.
- When Trent asks Ally to write him a song Austin looks jealous and tells him: "Buh Bye!"
- Austin says that when he stole her song it was an accident and he looks offended.
- Ally said that she was glad that she forgave Austin because look how awesome it turned out.
- Austin says that Ally can always trust him.
- After Ally says: "Can I Austin?! Can I?" Austin looks kind of taken aback but he gives a small nod. And then Ally puts her hands up in a kind of "sorry" gesture.
- At the end when Ally put the 'Kick me' signs on their backs, Austin's sign was a pink color while the others were yellow.
- Trish wanted Ally to break the news to Austin that he wasn't going to New York because she believed Austin will take the news better if it was coming from Ally.
- Ally moves to sit next to Austin on the plane.
- On the plane to New York, Austin discusses finally achieving his dream with Ally and confesses that he's a bit nervous when she says there will be billions of people watching him.
- Austin asks Ally "Is this really happening?" when his dream is about come true, Ally assures him that everything is real.
- Ally told the kid to zip it when he thought Austin was a poser.
- Austin and Ally sit close together on the helicopter.
- Ally tears up at Austin's performance.
- After Austin's performance, Ally was the first one to rush to Austin and hug him followed by the others.
- When Team Austin hugged after Austin's performance, Austin kept one arm around Ally and the other arm to hug Trish and Dez.
- Austin says that the best part is living my dream with my friends, and he was looking directly at Ally.
- When Trish was counting the money Emma gave her, Austin and Ally were looking over the city together.
- When Emma called dibs on Austin's toe, she glared at Ally as if she knew there was something going on between them.
- Austin and Ally sat right next to each other when Emma was explaining the ratio to them, even though there was much more space on the couch.
- When Jessie said she was a good song writer Ally said that she and Austin write all their songs, Austin was nodding and smiling when Ally stood up and started talking.
- They hug (group hug) twice.
- Austin and Ally are basicly dating in this episode cause it was fillmed right after Partners & Parachutes
- Austin said it was a good idea that Dez made her the wardrobe girl, even though his clothes were on weirdly.
- Austin looked concerned for Ally when she was stuck in the plastic ball with Kira.
- When Ally was stuck in the plastic ball, her hand was on the ball and on the outside, Austin's hand was on the exact same place as her hand. Basically, their palms were touching through the plastic ball.
- When Austin saw Ally in the hamster ball with Kira, he said. "Hold on Ally!" really worriedly.
- Ally says that Austin is funny, talented, an awesome dancer, can count to ten in Spanish, and has amazing
- Kira thinks that they like each other.
- Trish says that Austin and Ally have a special relationship.
- Dez says in an aww voice "Austin's Ally's secret admirer."
- Austin sends the flowers with the message "There's no way I could make it without you."
- Ally hugs Austin.
- They go on a practice date together.
- Austin puts his arm around Ally.
- When Ally says "She'll nussel up, feeling butterflies" and Austin says "my heart will be beating out of my chest" it looks like what they're saying is really happening.
- They both say 'It'll be perfect' then look at each other dreamily.
- They cuddle for a really long time, and only stop when Dez comes in.
- Ally admits that she has a crush on Austin, telling Trish "I like Austin."
- Trish calls Austin Ally's "boy of her dreams." Ally doesn't doubt it.
- Trish told Austin that sometimes the perfect girl is closer than you think.
- Ally punches Austin's shoulder in a playful way and says "pal" rather unconvincingly and awkwardly.
- When Austin was leaving, Ally was fake laughing, the same laugh she had when she liked Dallas.
- When Ally said Austin has amazing hair, she actually stroked his hair.
- Ally tried to save Austin and Kira's date, even though she likes him.
- At the end of the episode, Ally puts the card that Austin gave her in her book. (Ally's book is where she writes down personal thoughts such as crushes as shown in "Secrets & Songbooks".)
- When Elliot comes to Sonic Boom, Austin says, "that's Ally's friend," as if he's jealous.
- Austin tries to impress Ally, with his creative skills.
- Austin got overly defensive when Trish suggested he might be jealous of Ally and Elliot.
- Austin gets jealous of Ally's friendship with Elliot.
- Ally stops Austin by putting her hand on his stomach.
- When Ally and Elliot are talking about how much fun they had, Austin says, "Well, I bet your fun back then wasn't any more fun than our fun back now"
- Austin realizes he does like Ally.
- Austin admits to Dez that he likes Ally.
- Austin said, "I like writing songs with her. I like how I can talk to her about anything...and I like her smile and the way she laughs."
- Austin and Ally start to lean in to kiss.
- When they're at the piano, they're sitting very close to each other.
- When Austin heard that Ally and Elliot were basket weaving, he attempted to weave his own basket.
- Austin says he gets an 'awesome feeling' when he and Ally accidentally touch hands at the piano. A feeling he doesn't get with anyone including Kira.
- Austin likes when his and Ally's hand touches when they're playing piano.
- Dez thinks Austin is in love with Ally, therefore Austin loves Ally more than Ally likes Austin.
- Austin acts slightly awkward when seeing Ally with Elliot, and he only acts awkward around someone that he likes.
- Ally doesn't kiss Austin because Trish told her not to and to wait for Austin to come to her, so Ally was possibly dissappointed that Austin didn't kiss her.
- As Ally plays the piano, Austin continues to look at her.
- In the last Auslly scene, Austin is wearing blue and Ally is wearing Red. Just like in Club Owners & Quinceaneras, when they were dancing.
- Elliot and Austin have a battle and Austin is doing it for Ally.
- They are practicing a new song.
- When Ally says the next line of the song is ("If you want a friend") Austin sounded nervous saying "Right friend."
- They both tried to listen what each other was talking about.
- When Austin and Ally are talking at the piano, if you replace when they say "song" with another word (eg: relationship) you can tell they are talking about themselves.
- Austin and Ally kiss.
- Austin and Ally perform together.
- Austin and Ally hug 4 times.
- The first time they hugged in this episode, they were super close and kept swaying back and forth and awkwardly pulled away.
- Penny asked Ally if anything was going on between her and Austin.
- Ally looked really hurt when Kira came and told Austin she will be his girlfriend and hugged him.
- Austin also felt really bad and shocked at the same time when Kira came and hugged him and hurt Ally.
- When they turned to each other during the performance, it looks as if they were about to kiss on stage when the song was over.
- Austin and Ally held hands while leaving the practice room.
- When Kira hugged Austin, Austin didn't hug back.
- Austin looked disapointed that Kira would be his girlfriend.
- Austin was disappointed because he deeply loves Ally.
- Austin pets Ally while talking about how far she's come along, and for a second, Ally smiles at it.
- After Ally thanks Austin, she pets him and both laugh.
- Ally looked really hurt when she overheard Austin telling Dez he wanted to be with Kira.
- When Ally was singing the line of the song "You can come to me", she smiled at Austin and made a knowing face.
- They got lost in each others' eyes during the performance and realized they were still on stage so they looked away.
- Austin told Ally he was proud of her.
- Dez was wearing a 'Team Ally' T-shirt.
- Dez said Austin and Ally were right for each other and they should go out.
- Trish and Dez really wanted Austin and Ally to be boyfriend and girlfriend.
- When Ally's dad asked Austin to sing he said "not without Ally".
- Ally admits Austin was her first kiss.
- Austin was upset when Ally didn't want to write a song later. He then wished she wasn't so over him.
- Austin wanted to give Ally a gift.
- Austin got Ally a piano, and wanted to make it special, by dropping it down on a parachute.
- After the piano falls, Austin looks down at the mess and says "Ally I'm really sorry" and then walks away with his head hung down.
- Austin serenades Ally.
- Austin says that he and Ally are an official couple.
- Austin and Ally hug.
- Austin sang the song that Ally wrote about him.
- Austin got happy when he figured out that Ally liked him for a long time.
- Austin pulls Ally close and puts his arm around her.
- Austin was happy when Ally kept the note he gave her in Girlfriends & Girl Friends.
- Austin and Ally start dating in this episode.
- They agree that the kiss was good. Really good. Magical even.
- Austin corrected Ally saying that their kiss was really good.
- Austin tries to break up with Kira to be with Ally.
- Austin seemed to have his mind on Ally ALOT in this episode.
- After Austin left the party when the piano fell, Dez found him in the practice room at the piano with his head hanging down,probably thinking about have awful he felt.
- Austin said that Allys song about him was "Amazing".
- Austin thought Ally hated him for what he did.
- Austin said he will never forget the first time he and Ally wrote there first song together, meaning that is a special memory to him.
- Allys song about Austin probably reminded him about his feelings for her, and thats why he knew to sing it to her.
- Ally looked like she couldn't believe what Austin was doing when he was singing to her, she had a smile on her face the entire time.
- In the lines, "how long till I stop pretending", it might refer to how Austin and Ally kept their feelings inside for the longest time and pretended like nothing was going on inside.
- Everyone in the Sonic Boom seemed "awed" at the fact that Austin was singing to Ally.
- When Austin was done singing to Ally, she tried to say something, but he stopped her by putting his finger on her mouth and saying, "Just come here", to hug him.
- Megan said she was FA-reaking, about what Austin just did for Ally.
- Austin and Ally posed for Megan while they were hugging to get there pictures taken.
- They held eachother until the scene changed.
- When Trish walked in the Sonic Boom with the magazine, Austin and Ally were already there alone spending time together.
- Austin and Ally were happy they were on the cover of Cheetah Beat.
- Ally said that she really wishes Austin could be there for her speech.
- Austin asks Ally if she wants to go get something to eat after he finishes his car practicing.
- Ally complains about all the customers, so Austin tries to help using the magic typewriter.
- Ally was disappointed when Austin couldn't show up at her dad's award ceremony.
Note: There weren't a lot of Auslly moments since this episode is not in chronological order and is totally fiction.
- Austin was helping Ally to play Clarinet Golf and was behind her, touching her hands.
- Austin said she was great at Clarinet Golf and wanted to take her to dinner to celebrate.
- Ally said Austin's full name.
- Ally said she will never tell Austin her middle name.
- Ally said she accepts the date
- Austin breaks the awkward silence by saying "Our first official date".
- It's awkward at their date and Austin sees another couple feeding each other so he tries to feed Ally but accidentally smeared it all over her face when his chair gets levitated and said sorry 3 times.
- They break up, but hint that they will get back together when they're both ready.
- They both really want to make the relationship work.
- They booped each others' noses while saying a cute nickname and said sorry afterwards.
- They hug.
- When they were talking about Butch and Bitey, they were really talking about their relationship.========
- Ally told Austin to not let go, while he was still hugging her and she gripped on tighter.
- Austin said he wasn't going to.
- Ally asked Austin if the hug was just as friends.
- Ally accidentally smacks Austin's head while trying to high five.
- They were both too focused on trying to compromise with each other, they didn't listen to the song until later on.
- Austin said it's ok if Ally thinks he's childish.
- Ally said she doesn't think Austin's childish.
- Austin doesn't think Ally is weak.
- They both kept shaking Bitey.
- Ally looked upset when Austin said "Maybe Butch and Bitey should just go back to being friends".
- They was a reference to Rockers & Writers when they tried to hug/handshake.
- They were both afraid to hurt each others' feelings.
- Austin called Ally "My little goose-pickle" because he knows Ally loves Pickles the Goose and pickles.
- Austin said he's just trying to be a gentleman.
- Austin called Ally, lady.
- Ally said she can order for herself but she said she appreciates what Austin was trying to do.
- There is also a reference to Zaliens & Cloud Watchers because both episodes show how opposit
- Trish said they're perfect for each other.
- Ally said she was always afraid something like this would happen if her and Austin started dating.
- Austin said they'll be friends and partners, always.
- Ally told Austin not to let go when they hugged to stay friends for that time and Austin said that he was not going to.
- Austin said that Ally deserved to relax at the spa.
- Austin felt bad that he lost Ally's grandma's necklace.
- Dez found Ally's necklace but Austin took it from him and put it around her neck.
- Austin has already met both of Ally's grandmothers
- Austin was the only one willing to help Ally pick up her necklace for her photoshoot of magazine cover.
- Austin (and Trish) helped Ally with poses to do at the magazine shoot.
- Austin didn't like the combination pose Ally did.
- Austin likes Ally's grandmother who the makes cookies instead of the one who's boring and smells like cabbage.
- Austin was upset that Ally lied about her grandmother making cookies, and instead, smelled like cabbage.
- Austin put the neclace around Ally's neck and they both looked at eachother and smiled.
- Austin still thought Ally was pretty even though she looked terrible.
- Austin and Ally smile at eachother 4 times in this episode.
Austin: I know you're mad. I didn't mean to steal your song. Then I acted like a weasel. Not a cute, cuddly weasel, but a jerky, no-credit giving weasel. I'm sorry.
Austin: Who am I kidding? My dad always said music was a waste of time. He said I had a bazillion-to-one chance of making it.
Ally: That's exactly what my dad said to me.
Austin: I guess my 15 minutes of fame are over. I just wanted to prove my dad wrong.
Ally: Austin, wait! I'll help you write one more song.
Austin: See, Ally? No one can see you. It's like you're not on stage.
Ally: I'm trying really hard not to freak out here.
Ally: You better hurry, you only have one hour to get to the Helen show.
Austin: You mean we better hurry. I want you to be there with me.
Austin: I used the money I got from being on the Helen show to pay for all this.
Ally: I can't believe you did this. Thank you.
Ally: As long as you keep performing songs like that, there will always be Austin Moon fans.
Austin: Thanks. And as long as you keep writing songs like that, I will always be an Ally Dawson fan.
Ally: But there's still one more thing that bothers me. Why did you freak out when you thought I had a crush on you. Am I that horrible?
Austin: No, Ally, you got it all wrong, you're awesome. I did all that stuff because you're my friend, and I don't wanna jeopardize that.
Austin: Why are you hiding?
Ally: I'm so embarrassed. I can't show my face in front of Dallas.
Austin: You know what, stop. I really wanted to sing for you guys, but there's only time for one song. And I rather spend that time dancing with one of my best friends.
Dez: Man, so sweet.
Ally: Austin, what are you doing? You're missing your chance with Emilio.
Austin: Hey, it's more important that the coolest girl here finally gets her dance.
Ally: [dancing with Austin] Thanks Austin, this is so sweet.
Austin: Kay ready? Time for the dip. Don't worry, you can trust me.
Austin: It doesn't matter if the world doesn't know how talented you are, I always will.
Ally: (awww) Thanks Austin! (they hug)
Austin: I don't know what to do Ally. I should just tell Dez I can't do his movie. I'm never gonna get over my fear.
Ally: Yes you are. I think I'm ready to tell you how I got my stage fright.
Austin: [to Ally] Thanks for making me realize how silly my fear is. I'm gonna do Dez's movie. It's only one little umbrella. I can totally do this.
Austin: I don't know what I would do if I couldn't sing the songs that you write for me.
Ally: (awwww) Thanks Austin! (they hug)
Austin: Hey, look how much you do for us. None of this [holds his album], would be happening without you.
Austin: Ally, I'm sorry for the way I behaved, but I'm happy for you and I'm really gonna miss you.
Ally: They'd feel the same if we were dating.
Austin: Me and you ha- [starts acting nervous] Th- That'd be weird
Ally: [talking about Trent] You don't need to prove anything to him, Austin.
Austin: [holds out hand] Hold my hand, we'll jump together.
Ally: [smiles and holds Austin's hand, then slightly hesitates] Give me a minute to think about it.
Austin: I'll call Megan and tell her we're not going to jump. I'd rather loose the cover than see you so scared.
Ally: That's sweet, Austin. But this one's my lie. And the only way to make it not a lie is to go through with it.
Austin: Well I'll be right by your side the whole time. You know what they say... 'If your friend jumps off a bridge, you should, too'.
Austin: And I could perform!
Ally: Austin! That would bring in a ton of donations. It will totally save me, thank you! (They hug)
Austin: Ally I'm here to perform!
Ally: Who are all the flowers for?
Kira: (Sad) They're for you...
Ally: Imagine! Kira's there, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight. Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. The breeze blowing her hair, Breeze, breeze, breeze, breeze. What can you do to show her how you feel?
Austin: I can get her a gift! Oh, I know! I'll get her a necklace with her name on it just like yours!
Ally: Check out what I got for Austin's date with Kira. A cozy picnic blanket, a jar of pickles, I like Austin, heart shaped salami—
Trish: Wait. Say that again.
Ally: (sadly) There's no way I can make it without you...
Austin: It's like Ally's too busy for me!
Trish: You almost sound jealous.
Dez: Don't you see what's going on here? You like Ally.
Austin: What? That's crazy!
Austin: Look Ally, about tonight.
Ally: You don't have to say anything Austin. Well, you don't have to not say anything...You know what? Lets just work on the song! *Sits next to Austin*
Austin: Isn't she awesome? Man, I can't believe I had second thoughts. Obviously me and Ally should be together!
Austin: What's the next line?
Ally: If you want a friend.
Austin: Look, it's complicated. I really like Ally, but I like Kira too. I just don't want to hurt anybody.
Ally: Look, I know he has feelings for me, but, for all I know, he still wants to be with Kira.
Trish: Boo-hoo, he's going to have to deal with this at some point.
[after performance, goes backstage]Ally: I did it! I conquered my stage fright!
Austin: I always knew you could do it!
Austin: Listen, I just wanted you to know that Kira's completely out of the picture.
Ally: [excitedly] Really?
Ally: Austin, I--
Austin: Shhh, just come here.
Trish: Guess who's on the cover of Cheetah Beat?!?
Austin: I guess we're officially a couple. [puts his arm around Ally and they smile at each other]
Ally: Too bad your driver's test is on the same day as my dad's award ceremony, I was really hoping you could come.
Austin: Hey. when you're done, you wanna grab something to eat?
Austin: Wow! You rock at clarinet golf, Ally! Can I take you out for dinner to celebrate?
Ally: Austin Monica Moon, are you asking me out on our first official date?
Ally: I can't, I'm too busy. I have to pick up my dress and my necklace.
Trish: Why can't you wear a regular necklace?
SongThe Auslly song is possibly Don't Look Down because this is the first duet that Austin & Ally share. They smile at each other throughout the performance and Ally gives Austin a 'flirty' look at one point. It is suggested Austin wanted to sing full time with Ally as when Dez comes up with the idea he gets excited. Another possibility is The Way That You Do because Austin sings about a person and saying they are one of a kind and nobody rocks it the way that they do. He describes the same characteristics Ally has, meaning the song may be inspired by Ally. Another is Not a Love Song because it is a song specifically about Austin & Ally and their friendship. Another possible song could be Can You Feel It from the crossover special because when Austin sang it, Ally later said that she teared up during the song, causing her eyes to freeze wide open, causing Austin to be bewildered by what appeared to be her intense staring. Another possible Auslly song can be You Can Come To Me since it is thier second duet shared between them in Chapters & Choices.The lyrics kinda gives some hints on their relationship, "Anything you need, that's what I'll be, you can come to me". They are always with each other no matter what happens.There is a rumor about an upcoming episode, Tunes & Trials, in which Austin writes a song for Ally. This is unverified, but if it proves true, it will be a perfect song. In Partners & Parachutes, Austin serenades Ally the song I Think About You, making it a perfect song.
Girlfriends & Girl Friends is probably the Auslly episode as this is the episode where Ally admits she has feelings for Austin. Likewise, it might be Campers & Complications because that is the episode where Austin realizes he likes Ally. Another possibility could be Club Owners & Quinceaneras, that's when they had their first dance, even though Austin had a broken ankle. One more episode could be Magazines & Made-Up Stuff because that was the first time they held hands. Also, another may be Costumes & Courage because Austin and Ally sang their first duet, and they were looking at each other flirtatiously throughout the duet. They kiss in Chapters & Choices and they also sing a duet together. However none of these are the episode where Auslly are an official couple except Partners & Parachutes. The true Auslly episode is Partners & Parachutes because Austin serenades Ally, and confirms their realtionship by saying that they are an official couple.
The Auslly color might be red because in the theme song intro Austin and Ally are both wearing red. They also seem to both wear red often and red is the color of compassion and love. Also, red is Laura Marano's favorite color and Ally wore a red dress when she danced with Austin in Club Owners & Quinceaneras. Also in Chapters & Choices, Austin wears a red jacket and Ally wears a red shirt. Another possible color can be either purple or blue. Austin usually wears alot of blue and if you mix blue and red together, you get purple.
The Auslly animal is a goose because Ally called Austin her goose, which she referred to as her inspiration to writing her songs. It could also be a dolphin because Ally owns a stuffed animal, Dougie the Dolphin, which she gave to Austin even though she treasured it.
- Both of their fathers told them that they had a one in a bazillion chance of making it in the music business.
- They both can play the piano.
- They have the same passion and love for music.
- Their favorite foods start with "P" (pickles and pancakes)
- Their names start with the letter "A.".
- Both of their last names end with the letter "ON".
- They loved coloring. (Zaliens & Cloud Watchers, but Austin colors outside the the lines but Ally colors inside the lines)
- They both have Tweeter accounts.
- They both love stuffed animals.
- They are both great singers.
- They both need each other:
- Ally: To get her songs heard, because of her stage fright.
- Austin: To become famous by singing Ally's songs since he can't write any.
- They both like Bruno Mars.
- They both are a part of Team Austin.
- They both are friends with Dez and Trish.
- They are both afraid of spiders.
- They both have parents who own businesses.
- They go to the same school.
- They have brown eyes.
- They've both had an article written that was about them (separately).
- They both have been on the cover of Cheetah Beat.
- They both share the dream of making it in the music business.
- They both are helping each other out to live their dreams.
- They both like writing songs together.
- They both think about each other every day, night, and every moment of their lives.
- They both love singing.
- Even though they broke up in Couples & Careers, they still have feelings for each other.
Our Auslly-Gators! (:
(Feel free to add yourself but please put your username in ALPHABETICAL order and the correct coding or your username will be removed for you to try again)
There are currently 254 Auslly-Gators.
- Ali Valentine
- Angel Vega
- Ariel A&A
- Ariana Auslly Carrots
- Auslly kick_R5lover_xoxo
- Auslly Raura 4 Everr
- BigTimeRush 4Ever
- Billl with 3 ls
- Cat Valentine1
- Claire :D
- Disneylover 828
- Fabina Lover21911
- Its An Auslly Thing
- I stole your cookies
- Katie.J ;)
- Kick auslly lover
- MAI SAKOURY
- Maia Mitchell
- Mrs.NiallHoran13 aka Marley :)
- Nikki x3
- Penny Dawson
- Pizza Delight
- Riku Replica's Princess
- Shouting Out Loud (:
- The One And Only Person
- Trauzlly Fan 78
- XX TVisMyLIFE Xx
- Aussly lover