|“|| Austin: Ally, when I first met you, I had no idea that you'd be the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you, Ally!
Ally: I love you too, Austin!
Austin and Ally first met in Rockers & Writers, where they became music partners. Austin thought Ally had a crush on him in Secrets & Songbooks, although she was really crushing on Dallas. They shared their first dance in Club Owners & Quinceañeras. Ally was the first to admit her feelings for Austin in Girlfriends & Girl Friends. Austin realized that he has feelings for Ally in Campers & Complications. They shared their first kiss in Chapters & Choices. They were a couple for a little while, but decided to be friends because their relationship was getting in the way of their partnership in Couples & Careers. However, they agreed to get back together when they both think that they're ready to be a couple again. They both admitted they still had feelings for each other in Tunes & Trials. They shared their second kiss in Real Life & Reel Life. Ally admitted that she still had feelings for Austin in Fresh Starts & Farewells and at the end of the episode, Austin tried to tell Ally something (possibly that he loves her), but was unable to get the words out and gave her a vague card instead. In Hunks & Homecoming, Austin got jealous of Ally and Gavin's partnership and realized he wanted to get back together with her. However, he didn't have a chance to tell his feelings to Ally, because she went on a date with Gavin, and in Fashion Shows & First Impressions he got a girlfriend named Piper. In Last Dances & Last Chances, they both broke up with Gavin and Piper to be together. Austin then asked Ally to be his prom date, and she said yes, and they shared their third kiss and finally got back together. They both finally said "I love you" to each other, and shared their fourth kiss in Relationships & Red Carpets before leaving to go on Ally's tour together.
The following is a set a moments in each episode in Austin & Ally. Please only add true moments, and no false information or you could be blocked.
- Austin feels bad for stealing Ally's song and wants to make it up to her.
- Austin was willing to do anything for Ally.
- Austin wants to help Ally be more fun.
- When Austin tries to make Ally more fun by setting up strobe lights, he grabs her hand and spins her towards him, and for a moment, Ally was pressed against him.
- When Austin and Ally are working on writing Break Down The Walls, they share a moment when they're playing the piano together, and their hands touch and they look at each other, blush, and smile.
- When Ally's nervous to play the piano for Austin while he performs on The Helen Show, Austin tells her she'll do great and winks at her.
- Austin tries to help Ally overcome her stage fright.
- When trying to convince Ally to become his partner, Austin says they're a perfect match.
- Austin and Ally almost hug each other twice.
- When Austin and Ally almost hugged twice, Austin was the one who wanted to hug Ally first and Ally wanted to give him a handshake.
- After they almost hug twice, Austin put his hand on Ally's back.
- When Trish and Dez told Ally she needed to hurry up and write a song for Austin before people forgot him, Austin defended her and told them to cut her some slack.
- Ally told Austin that she really does care about his career.
- Austin agreed to watch the store for Ally, and is unwilling to leave to help Dez because he promised, although he eventually does leave.
- Ally doesn't want to hurt Austin's feelings by telling him that the people aren't really coming to see him.
- Austin apologizes for rushing Ally to write a new song.
- Austin and Ally smile at each other while Austin's performing.
- During his performance, Austin pointed and winked at Ally, and she smiled back and gave him a thumbs up.
- Austin says he'll always be an Ally Dawson fan. Ally replies with a smile and says "Awwww!"
- Austin becomes interested in Ally's book after Dez mentions her crushing on someone.
- Ally crushes on a guy with very similar characteristics to Austin.
- When he thought Ally had a crush on him, Austin tried to let Ally down easy, meaning he cared about her feelings.
- When Austin found her book she gives him a hug and said "I love you, I love you, I love you!".
- As the two are playing the piano to write a new song, Ally keeps scooting closer to Austin.
- Ally is upset that Austin didn't want to date her, before Austin explains that he didn't want it to ruin the friendship they already have.
- Austin went to Ally for a hug.
- Austin sings a song representing his and Ally's relationship.
- The first song that Ally wrote had a lot of sweet things about Austin in it, she said that it captures everything he's about, as if that's how she looks at him, and she might have been picturing him with all that stuff in her mind.
- Austin didn't want to tell Ally that he didn't like her song because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- Ally was upset that Austin didn't like the song, and wanted him to tell the truth.
- Both Austin and Ally want to get to know each other better.
- Austin and Ally go to the movie marathon in a couple's costume- the swamp guy and his bride.
- When Dez and Trish were bonding, Austin told Ally he wished they were like that.
- Austin helps Ally steal Pickles.
- After Walter accused Ally of honking at him, Austin took the blame so she wouldn't get in trouble.
- They both laugh at Walter.
- Austin and Ally both said they had a good time.
- When Ally was showing Austin their new song, they share a moment on the piano.
- During the song It's Me, It's You, Austin put his arm around Ally.
- Ally says that she doesn't need Pickles anymore because Austin is her inspiration, or her goose.
- Ally was trying to prove to Austin that she was fun by coloring outside of the lines.
- Austin grabbed Ally's hand that was holding a crayon and scribbled all over her coloring book to get her to color outside the lines.
- Ally tried to comfort Austin by telling him that H8ter Girl's website wasn't very popular.
- Ally was willing to face her fear to save Austin's career.
- Austin tried helping Ally to face her fear.
- Ally thought it was sweet that Austin cared about her stage fright and told him he would be the first person she would talk to about her stage fright when she was ready to.
- Before Ally went up to perform, Austin tried to get her to relax by telling her she was going to do great.
- Austin didn't want to see Ally suffer, so he sang The Butterfly Song for her.
- Austin would rather have his career ruined than to let Ally suffer.
- Ally smiled the entire time Austin performed.
- Ally let Austin have her stuffed dolphin, Dougie.
- When Dez and Austin told Ally and Nelson to get off the piano, Austin helped Ally off.
- Austin looked shocked and happy when Ally hugged him for the first time.
- After Ally does her red carpet walk, she looks at Austin, and when he tells her she should walk in from the side entrance, she playfully hits him on the chest and rolls her eyes.
- Ally said she better keep holding on to Nelson, but when Austin walked in she said "Austin, hey", and walked over to him leaving Nelson to fall.
- When Ally was talking a lot about preparing for the award show, she said "if we were going to match my dress with your tie..."- typically, only couples try to match their clothes.
- Austin brought a picture of Ally to the award show.
- Austin looked worried when Ally fell out of the garbage.
- Ally kept trying to apologize during Austin's performance.
- Austin accepted Ally's apology in the end and they all fist bumped.
- While Austin and Ally were writing the song, they kept smiling at each other.
- Ally tried to comfort Austin when he felt bad about Dez getting fired.
- Austin apologized to Ally when she got fired, but didn't do so to the others (if he did, it wasn't shown).
- When Austin was telling the gang he didn't want to be famous without his friends, he was looking mostly towards Ally.
- Austin had his hands up before Ally walked towards him for the hug.
- Ally kept her hands around Austin the whole time.
- They hugged for awhile, the longest they have hugged yet.
- Austin wanted Ally to see his dance moves.
- When Ally says "I must be the worst dancer in the history of dancing" Austin tries to cheer her up.
- Ally wanted Austin to teach her how to slow dance.
- The way he said "sure" sounded like he really wanted to dance with her.
- Austin was holding Ally's hand tight when they were dancing.
- They both smiled at each other when they were dancing.
- Ally tells Austin she is really sorry about his ankle and that no one feels worse than she does.
- Austin tells Ally that its okay, possibly so that she wouldn't be so upset.
- Austin still wanted to teach Ally how to dance.
- Austin smiled at Ally dancing when she was talking to Dallas.
- Austin goes to Ally right away when Dallas rejects her.
- Austin calls Ally and says he's been looking everywhere for her.
- Austin goes under the table to Ally.
- Austin encourages Ally by saying Dallas isn't so great and that he doesn't know what he's missing.
- Austin doesn't want to perform because he's busy helping Ally.
- Before going to perform, Austin makes sure Ally is ok
- When Ally says "Go kick some butt and get yourself booked in those clubs," Austin smiles at her.
- Austin dances with Ally instead of trying to impress the club owner.
- Austin calls Ally the coolest girl here.
- Ally says what Austin did for her was sweet.
- Austin says she can trust him.
- While Austin was dipping Ally, he gripped her tightly.
- When Austin was helping her up, he held her hand for a while.
- Austin defended Ally when Dez said she was invisible.
- Austin said Ally's the best songwriter he knew.
- Austin thinks Ally is a good singer.
- Austin stands there watching her, leaning against the door as if he's absorbed in watching her.
- Ally isn't upset that Austin spied on her.
- Austin makes fun of Ally's vocal warm-ups and Ally smiles at him.
- Austin doesn't want Ally to be upset over her lack of recognition.
- Ally tries to act cool in front of Austin.
- Austin smiles at Ally's weird "cool" pose.
- Austin says he can't do it without her and calls her awesome and Ally thanks him.
- Austin compliments Ally's song to Dez after she leaves.
- Austin helped get Ally's musical talent recognized by putting her on the radio.
- When Ally's song starts playing, Austin smiles at Ally.
- Austin purposely brought the wrong CD so that Ally could be recognized.
- Austin tells the deejay and everyone listening that Ally is the most talented singer-songwriter her knows.
- Austin apologizes about Ally having to sing with him.
- Austin tells Ally the truth about bringing the CD even though he could've gotten away with it.
- Austin wants people to know how talented Ally is, and who she is.
- Austin tries his best to get rid of Ally's stage fright.
- Austin knew more about Ally than Trish did, and Austin and Ally have known each other for far less time than Trish and Ally.
- Austin says to Ally, "It doesn't matter if the world doesn't know how talented you are, I always will."
- Ally calls Austin a nice guy.
- Austin seemed to have a jealous expression on his face when Ally was saying "Staring at Dallas? What? No, that's ridiculous" after she stared at Dallas dreamily.
- Austin was staring at Ally talking to Dallas.
- When Ally needed help with the boxes, Austin immediately offered to help.
- When Dez said he can carry the box while spinning a basketball on his finger, Austin said he can carry two boxes, in an attempt to outdo Dez and impress Ally.
- Austin apologized to Ally when he and Dez dropped the boxes.
- Austin acknowledged that Ally was right when she said that he and Dez are best friends, and shouldn't fight.
- Austin and Ally sat really close to each other on the piano bench.
- When Ally said she was missing her best friend, Austin looked at her with a hopeful look on his face.
- Austin wanted to make sure Ally would have a good time at the beach.
- Austin tried to help Ally when she couldn't get her chair to open at the beach.
- Austin and Ally were the only ones who were at Sonic Boom working on the song.
- During Austin's performance at the beach, Ally was jumping along and watching him the whole time with a wide smile on her face.
- When Austin told Ally that the tweeter train left two years ago and left her there, Ally playfully rolled her eyes.
- Austin called Ally "Ally-Gator".
- Austin tried making Ally feel better when Ms. Suzy chose his song for the commercial.
- When Ally fell in the bowl of soup, Austin looked scared for her and tried to run towards her, but Trish was in the way.
- Austin was happy that she had a lot of followers.
- Austin was happy when Ally finally got her first gold star.
- Ally gets mad at Austin for missing their meeting because she thinks he doesn't respect her.
- When Austin came back from the concert, he told Ally they could rehearse all night.
- Austin felt bad about being late to the meetings Ally sets up and wants to make it up to her.
- Ally thinks she was a little too hard on Austin.
- Austin told Ally his middle name's Monica.
- Austin's hands are on Ally's shoulders for a long time when he tells Ally he's not available at his house at the moment.
- Ally couldn't believe it when she thought Austin stole the guitar.
- Austin takes the guitar to get it signed by Bruno Mars for Ally because he knows how much she likes him.
- Ally wanted to give Austin a chance to explain himself.
- When Austin told Ally why he really took the guitar she said that him doing that was "incredible".
- Ally doesn't want to sell Austin out to the mall association when she thinks he stole the guitar.
- Austin promises Ally that he'll always be there for her. He tells her to fill in the dates in the calendar.
- Austin says "No more Austin time, from now on It's Austin and Ally time."
- When Austin was late for catching the thief, Ally was really upset because he promised.
- Austin gets to the store super early because he promised Ally he wouldn't be late.
- When Dez made fun of her in the beginning of the episode, Austin was the only one who didn't laugh.
- Austin offers to stay in line to hold Ally's spot while she goes to watch the store.
- Austin and Ally both have each other's phone number.
- Austin freaks out the most when Owen escapes.
- Austin says that if they ever made mistakes Ally would be super understanding.
- Austin tries to help Ally up when she falls into the popcorn but she helps herself up.
- Ally knows that people like Austin.
- Austin seemed awed at how well Ally could play the piano.
- When they were playing the piano Ally puts her head on Austin shoulder and Austin doesn't seem to mind.
- Austin seems disappointed that Ally can't be in Dez's movie with him.
- Austin and Ally keep glancing at each other while Trish and Dez are talking.
- Ally gets offended when Austin says prop girl is perfect for Ally, because she doesn't have a social life.
- Austin only told Ally his biggest fear, not anyone else- even Dez, his best friend.
- Ally tries to act like Austin's fear isn't silly, even lying that she has the same fear.
- Ally tried to help Austin get rid of his fear.
- Ally gets two of Austin's favorite things, cheerleaders and pancakes, to get rid of his fear of umbrellas.
- Ally covers for Austin, when Dez asks them about Austin's secret.
- When Dez brings out the umbrella hat, Ally cuts in front of Austin to comfort him.
- Ally tells Austin how she got her fear of stage fright.
- Austin thanks Ally for helping him realize how silly his fear was.
- Ally smiles at Austin when he says, "I'm not scared of you Claws; I'm not scared of anything."
- Austin gets annoyed when Dez says that he only wears boxers with trucks on them, not wanting Ally to hear.
- Ally was fixing Austin's hair and if there was anything on his shirt when he was going to talk to Cassidy, and she even calls him 'tiger'.
- Ally suggests dessert to help Austin feel better when Cassidy rejects him.
- Ally wants to know why Cassidy said no to Austin, which proves she cares about him.
- Ally seemed really sad when she couldn't write a good song for Austin.
- Ally looked really hurt when Austin blamed her for making Cassidy not want to go out with him.
- After Austin blamed Ally, he tried to apologize, but she had already left the restaurant.
- When Austin came to apologize, she seemed eager to hear what he had to say.
- Austin apologized to Ally, after blaming her for the whole fiasco, and being a jerk.
- Austin liked it when Ally danced all goofy and suggests they 'dance it out'. So they both goofily dance together.
- When Ally trips on the chair Austin starts to help her, but she jumps up and argues it was part of the dance.
- Ally spies on Austin and Cassidy.
- Austin goes to thank Ally for helping him with Cassidy, saying he owes it to her.
- Ally put the calculator away when Austin told her to.
- When Ally said "It's time to get this party started" Austin was happy that Ally is having fun, copying her phrase.
- Austin tried to calm Ally down when she saw the spider.
- Austin high-fived only Ally when he came out to perform.
- When Austin was presenting the song, he said he loves to spend his summer with his friends and he moved very close to Ally.
- Austin looked at Ally he sang the lyrics "Summer love hanging in the air".
- Austin put his arm on Ally's shoulder and she didn't seem to mind at all, even though she knew she was on live TV.
- Ally pushes Austin to do his best to make sure the demo is perfect.
- Ally (and Dez) give Austin presents.
- Ally tries really hard to cheer Austin up.
- Ally went to lunch with Austin and his parents.
- Austin looks embarrassed when his parents make him be "Prince Austin" in front of her, and when he yells "Mom!", he glances at her then back to Mimi, as if he is telling her not to embarrass him in front of Ally.
- Ally gave Austin a scarf with all of their names on it.
- Ally puts on Austin's crown and calls herself "Princess Ally". Before that Austin was a "Prince".
- Austin told Ally he couldn't imagine not being able to sing her songs.
- They hugged in the food court, while they hugged Austin smiled.
- Austin pulled Ally slightly closer to him when they hugged the first time.
- Ally said she couldn't wait for Austin to come back when the procedure is done.
- They hugged again in the practice room when Austin came back.
- Ally was the first one to hug Austin when he came back.
- Ally gives Austin soup to make him feel better.
- Ally was worried about Austin.
- Austin gave Ally a look when she kept talking.
- Austin was more impressed with the card that had Ally's face in it as well as Dez's than the one with just Dez's face.
- Austin said Ally definitely deserves half of the credit for his album.
- Austin wanted to help Ally get into the music school.
- Austin was upset when he realized Ally was going to New York.
- Austin told the crowd that the party was a going away party for Ally.
- Austin performed an acoustic version of Can't Do It Without You for Ally.
- The goodbye video mainly had moments between Austin and Ally.
- When Ally said that she will stay, Austin was happy.
- When Austin was telling Dez that he was in the wrong group, he still had his arm around Ally.
- When Austin sings Illusion he is mainly singing in Ally's direction and he mentions "I promise I won't disappear, I'll be right here" and then appears near her at the end of the song, implying she's the girl he's singing about.
- When Austin finished singing the song of Illusion, he was very close to Ally and put his arm on her shoulder.
- They hugged twice, although one was with a group.
- They had a handshake, involving winking and high-fiving.
- He apologized for scaring Ally in the practice room.
- They at one point went to the water park together and Austin encouraged Ally to go down a big water slide.
- Austin said "That's not nice" when Dez said to Ally she will never be like Galexis Nova: confident and fearless.
- Austin seemed jealous when Ally said she was meeting someone for lunch.
- Austin felt really bad about calling Ally an "evil gutless rat".
- When Ally and Trish came to the party, Austin looked them up and down and said they looked amazing.
- When Ally went on stage to perform, Austin smiled.
- Austin was happy that Ally performed with him.
- They were flirtatiously looking at each other and smiling during the entire duet.
- They hugged at the end of their duet.
- At the end, Austin was really thrilled about Ally performing with him, and says he hopes she'll be able to sing with him again.
- Austin said to Ally that she rocked on stage.
- When Ally said that she just realized why they called the resteraunt "Mini's", Austin shook his head and smiled like he thought she was silly.
- Ally was smiling when Austin was showing Team Austin his new dance moves at the beginning of the episode.
- Austin and Ally sat next to each other at the audition.
- When Ally stood up and said "I like him, let's hire him!" the second time, Austin grabbed her shoulder and sat her down and said with a smile, "I think we should see him dance first."
- When Ally realized Trish was dating someone, she grabbed Austin by his shoulders and shook him. When Austin realized the same thing, he did as well. After Ally nodded at him, he quickly let go of her and looked nervous.
- Austin and Ally went to Mini's together.
- Austin tried to cheer Ally up when she said that she didn't understand why Trish didn't tell her by saying that Trish probably felt weird about it.
- When Ally mentioned that Trish and Dez would feel weird if her and Austin were dating, Austin gave her a nervous smile, and said "If we were dating? Weird.." and then pictured it.
- Both of them pictured if they were dating, and they both had a smile on their faces.
- They looked at each other and nervously said "Weird.." before leaving rather quickly.
- Before Austin started his rehearsal with his new back-up dancers at the Sonic Boom, you can see him looking at Ally as if he was trying to see if she was watching.
- When Trent challenged Austin to a dance-off, Ally gave him a knowing look and told him he didn't have to prove anything to Trent.
- Austin agreed with Ally and hopped off stage.
- When Trent said that Austin was just scared to do the dance off with him, Ally started to look mad.
- Ally was cheering Austin on when he was dancing.
- When Austin got off the stage, he put his arm around Ally and hugged her.
- Austin seemed embarrassed when Dez brought up that he cried at a romance movie in front of Ally.
- When Ally pulled out the mini cake, she looked at Austin and smiled.
- Ally kept talking about Austin's date with Brooke as if she was jealous.
- Ally was impressed when Austin did kung fu on the wood.
- Austin calls Ally a wise woman when he quotes her.
- Austin said she didn't have to go through this trouble of bungee jumping.
- Austin says that Ally is more important to him than getting on the cover of the magazine and didn't want her to be scared.
- Ally turned down Austin's offers to call off the bungee jumping.
- Austin was the one who wanted to hold hands when they jumped "Hold my hand, we'll jump together".
- Ally hesitated and smiled before holding Austin's hand.
- They hold hands when they jump off the bridge.
- When Ally said she needed to think about it for a while before they bungee jumped, Austin tells her to take all the time she needs.
- Ally said that Austin is sweet.
- They bungee jumped together.
- When Megan told Trish, Austin and Dez to describe Ally in 1 word, Austin said 'talented'.
- After Austin said to Ally that he can perform at her fundraiser, he said "You know i'd always help you," in a meaningful voice.
- Austin really wanted to help Ally so she wouldn't get in trouble.
- Ally didn't want Austin to get in trouble, so she had Dez and Trish stall his parents.
- When getting confronted about having sneaked out for the fundraiser, Austin replied that he had to help Ally.
- Austin said to Ally "I couldn't let you down," to which Ally replied by saying "Aww."
- They were sitting very closely next to each other.
- Austin and Ally hug each other twice.
- When Austin is singing, Ally is watching him with a big smile.
- When Austin sings "Girl, you got it too" he looks and points at Ally.
- After Austin finishes singing he says, "Wow, another great song Ally" and then he says that she is the best song writer in the business.
- When Trent asks Ally to write him a song Austin looks jealous and tells him: "Buh-bye!"
- Austin says that when he stole her song it was an accident and he looks offended.
- Ally said that she was glad that she forgave Austin because look how awesome it turned out.
- Austin says that Ally can always trust him.
- After Ally says: "Can I Austin?! Can I?" Austin looks kind of upset but he gives a small nod. And then Ally puts her hands up in a kind of "sorry" gesture.
- This episode was filmed after Partners & Parachutes, when Austin and Ally start dating, so it is possible that they were supposed to be a couple in this episode.
- After Austin performed Christmas Soul at the beginning of the episode, Austin and Ally were walking very close to each other.
- Trish wanted Ally to break the news to Austin that he wasn't going to New York because she believed Austin will take the news better if it was coming from Ally.
- Ally moves to sit next to Austin on the plane.
- On the plane to New York, Austin discusses finally achieving his dream with Ally and confesses that he's a bit nervous when she says there will be billions of people watching him.
- When Austin was telling Ally that he has been watching Times Square on New Year's Eve since he was a kid and said "I want to make all those people feel the same way about me" he looked at her dreamily and she replied "You will" and looked back at him dreamily.
- Ally told the kid to zip it when he thought Austin was a poser.
- Austin asks Ally "Is this really happening?" when his dream is about come true, Ally assures him that everything is real.
- Austin and Ally sit close together on the helicopter.
- Ally tears up at Austin's performance.
- Ally keeps staring at Austin since her eyes froze open from tearing up during his performance.
- After Austin's performance, Ally was the first one to rush to Austin and hug him followed by the others.
- When Team Austin hugged after Austin's performance, Austin kept one arm around Ally and the other arm to hug Trish and Dez.
- Austin says that the best part is living my dream with my friends, and he was looking directly at Ally.
- When Trish was counting the money Emma gave her, Austin and Ally were looking over the city together.
- When Emma called dibs on Austin's toe, she glared at Ally as if she knew there was something going on between them.
- Austin and Ally sat right next to each other when Emma was explaining the ratio to them, even though there was much more space on the couch.
- When Jessie said she was a good song writer Ally said that she and Austin write all their songs, Austin was nodding and smiling when Ally stood up and started talking.
- They hug (group hug) twice.
- When everyone was in the cab, heading towards Times Square, Austin and Ally were sitting next to each other.
- Austin said it was a good idea that Dez made her the wardrobe girl, even though his clothes were completely messed up.
- Austin looked concerned for Ally when she was stuck in the plastic ball with Kira.
- When Ally was stuck in the plastic ball, her hand was on the ball and on the outside, Austin's hand was on the exact same place as her hand.
- Ally was able to come up with several compliments about Austin off the top of her head without thinking about it.
- When Ally said Austin has amazing hair, she actually stroked his hair.
- Austin and Ally's interactions made Kira think they liked each other.
- Trish says that Austin and Ally have a special relationship.
- Ally hugs Austin as thanks.
- Dez called Austin and Ally a happy "couple" and Ally smiles at him.
- They go on a practice date together.
- Austin puts his arm around Ally.
- When Ally says "She'll nestle up, feeling butterflies" and Austin says "My heart will be beating out of my chest" it looks like what they're saying is really happening.
- They both say "It'll be... perfect" then look at each other dreamily.
- It looks like Austin is about to kiss Ally before Dez comes in.
- When Dez walks in, they both jump up as if they didn't want him to see them.
- Ally admits that she has a crush on Austin.
- Ally punches Austin's shoulder in a playful way and says "pal" rather unconvincingly and awkwardly.
- When Austin was leaving, Ally was fake laughing, the same laugh she had when she liked Dallas.
- Ally tried to save Austin and Kira's date, even though she likes him, because she wants him to be happy.
- When Austin and Kira revealed they had an awesome date and it was the best date ever, Ally said, "Wait, you guys had a good time?" in a heartbroken way.
- At the end of the episode, Ally puts the card that Austin gave her in her book, where she keeps all of her important thoughts.
- When Elliot comes to Sonic Boom, Austin says "That's Ally's friend?!" as if he's jealous.
- Austin tries to impress Ally by outdoing Elliot with his creative skills.
- Austin got overly defensive when Trish suggested he might be jealous of Ally and Elliot.
- Austin gets jealous of Ally's friendship with Elliot.
- Austin put his arm around Ally protectively.
- When Ally and Elliot are talking about how much fun they had, Austin says, "Well, I bet your fun back then wasn't any more fun than our fun back now"
- Ally stops Austin by putting her hand on his stomach.
- When Austin heard that Ally and Elliot were basket weaving, he attempted to weave his own basket.
- Austin says what he likes about Ally, such as writing songs with her, being able to talk to her, her smile, and the weird feeling he gets whenever their hands touch.
- Austin realizes he does like Ally.
- Austin didn't deny being in love with Ally, he just said "Wow. I like Ally", and smiled.
- Austin accidentally says that he and Ally should be together.
- Although Austin claimed to be over Ally, he got upset when Dez told him Ally wanted Elliot to be her boyfriend.
- Austin says that Ally can't be with Elliot and that he's not right guy for her.
- Austin tried to convince Ally that she shouldn't date Elliot because he's not into music.
- Elliot and Austin had a battle, because Austin wanted to impress Ally.
- After Austin won the competition with Elliot he says "He's not so perfect now is he, Ally? Still want to be his girlfriend?" to Ally.
- As Ally plays the piano, Austin doesn't take his eyes off her.
- Austin and Ally almost kiss.
- When they're at the piano, they're sitting very close to each other.
- In the last Auslly scene, Austin is wearing blue and Ally is wearing red- the same colors they were wearing in Club Owners & Quinceaneras when they were dancing.
- They are practicing a new song.
- Austin and Ally use the word "song" as a replacement for their relationship.
- When Ally says the next line of the song is ("If you want a friend") Austin sounded nervous saying "Right, friend."
- When Austin and Ally talked about the line "If you want a friend", Ally asked if they should change it into a stronger word (more than friends).
- Both of them asked Trish and Dez to hear what the other was talking about.
- It's revealed in this episode that Ally talked to her mom about Austin a lot.
- When Austin was talking to Ally's mom, Ally was twirling her hair nervously.
- Penny could tell that Austin liked Ally.
- Ally looked really hurt when she overheard Austin telling Dez he wanted to be with Kira.
- When Ally spoke to Trish about Austin choosing Kira, Ally admitted she was upset showing she really wanted Austin to be her boyfriend.
- The first time they hugged in this episode, they were super close and kept swaying back and forth and awkwardly pulled away.
- When Ally's dad asked Austin to sing he said he wouldn't without Ally.
- Austin told Ally he was proud of her.
- Austin pets Ally while talking about how far she's come along, and for a second, Ally smiles at it before becoming annoyed.
- After Ally thanks Austin, she pets him and they both laugh.
- Austin and Ally held hands while leaving the practice room.
- Austin and Ally perform together.
- When Ally was singing the line of the song "You can come to me", she smiled and nodded at Austin.
- When they finished singing, it almost looked like they were going to kiss on stage until Ally realized the crowd was there.
- Ally looked really hurt when Kira came and told Austin she would be his girlfriend and hugged him.
- When Kira hugged Austin, Austin didn't hug back and looked at Ally in a panic.
- Austin looked really guilty for breaking Ally's heart.
- At the beginning of the episode, when Austin let go of Kira and walked up to Ally, Ally looked like she was trying to hold back her tears.
- At the beginning of the episode, even though Ally was heartbroken, she said she was happy for Austin and Kira, that they were an official couple.
- Ally admits Austin was her first kiss.
- Austin and Ally agreed that their kiss was really good and magical.
- Although Ally wants to forget they ever kissed and stay friends, Austin says he can't because he wants to be with her.
- Austin tries to break up with Kira to be with Ally.
- Austin was upset when Ally didn't want to write a song later. He then wished she wasn't so over him.
- Austin wanted to give Ally a gift.
- Austin got Ally a piano, and wanted to make it special, by dropping it down on a parachute.
- After the piano falls, Austin looks down at the mess and says "Ally I'm really sorry" and then walks away with his head hung down.
- Austin said he will never forget the first time he and Ally wrote their first song together, meaning that is a special memory to him.
- Austin said that Ally's song about him was "Amazing".
- Austin was happy when Ally kept the note he gave her in Girlfriends & Girl Friends.
- Austin got happy when he figured out that Ally liked him for a long time.
- Austin serenades Ally with the song she wrote about him.
- When Austin was done singing to Ally, she tried to say something, but he stopped her by putting his finger on her mouth and saying, "Just come here", to hug him.
- Austin and Ally posed for Megan while they were hugging to get there pictures taken, with no regret that everyone was going to know they were a couple.
- When Trish walked in the Sonic Boom with the magazine, Austin and Ally were already there alone spending time together.
- Austin and Ally were happy they were on the cover of Cheetah Beat.
- Austin says that he and Ally are an official couple.
- Austin pulls Ally close and puts his arm around her.
- Austin asks Ally if she wants to go get something to eat after he finishes "practicing" for his test.
- Ally complains about all the customers, so Austin tries to help using the magic typewriter.
- Ally said that she really wishes Austin could be there for her speech.
- When Chuck made Ally fall in love with him by the typewriter, Austin looked like he was jealous.
- Austin was helping Ally to play clarinet golf and was behind her, touching her hands and they were cuddling.
- Austin said Ally was great at clarinet golf and wanted to take her to dinner to celebrate.
- Ally said Austin's full name.
- Ally said she will never tell Austin her middle name and looked at him in a flirty way.
- Ally accepted the date.
- Austin tries to be a gentleman by ordering for Ally.
- Austin tries to be romantic by feeding Ally like the couple at the other table was. When he accidentally smeared jam all over her face, he apologized three times.
- They were both afraid to hurt each others' feelings.
- Austin tried to come up with a nickname for Ally and "booped" her nose. Ally did the same, but could only come up with "Cute Nickname".
- Austin's nickame for Ally, "Goose-Pickle", refers to the two things she's been shown to like most (geese and pickles), which means he knows what she likes. The goose part may also refer to the moment in Zaliens & Cloud Watchers when Ally called Austin her "goose" to mean inspiration.
- When they were talking about Butch and Bitey in front of the producer, they were really talking about their relationship.
- After Ally said she really wanted the relationship to work, Austin even went far enough to say that he wanted it to work more than anything.
- Ally looked upset when Austin said "Maybe Butch and Bitey should just go back to being friends".
- Austin and Ally apologize to each other, Austin for implying Ally was weak, and Ally for saying Austin was childish.
- They break up, but agree that they will get back together when they're both ready.
- There was a reference to Rockers & Writers when they tried to hug/handshake.
- They hug after breaking up, and although they claimed that it was just as friends, neither of them wanted to let go.
- Austin (and Trish) helped Ally with poses to do at the magazine shoot.
- Austin said that Ally deserved to relax at the spa.
- Austin has already met both of Ally's grandmothers.
- Austin was the only one willing to help Ally pick up her necklace for her photo-shoot of magazine cover.
- Austin felt bad that he lost Ally's grandma's necklace.
- Dez found Ally's necklace but Austin took it from him and put it around her neck.
- Austin and Ally were walking alone together when they got to the Sonic Boom for the first Team Austin and Team Ally meeting.
- In the cardboard cut-outs, Austin had his arm around Ally and Ally had her arm around his waist.
- Austin apologized to Ally that he was the reason Jimmy wouldn't sign her.
- Ally says it's not a good idea for her and Austin to compete for Jimmy's attention, because she cares about Austin and doesn't want to start a rivalry.
- Austin helps Ally in her audition.
- Austin said "Your lips were all...dark?" meaning he was looking at her lips.
- Austin wiped feathers that Val threw in the air off of Ally's hair.
- When Ally sang the final part of "You Can Come to Me", she turned to Austin and they smiled at each other.
- Austin asks Ally if she wants to go to the zoo to laugh at the monkeys.
- Austin said he's been learning from the best song writer in the business, referring to Ally.
- Austin wanted to prove to Ally that he can write his own songs, possibly to impress her.
- Ally supplied Austin with everything he needed to write a song, including pudding as snacks.
- When Ally said she sharpened the pencils, Austin smiled at her.
- Ally lied about Austin's song being good because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
- Ally tells Trish she can't make fun of Austin's song for the same reason.
- Ally tells Austin that his song is awful and is just terrible, but said it with a smile on her face to not make Austin feel as bad.
- Ally feels bad that she didn't have enough time to write Austin's songs.
- To make it up to Austin that she couldn't write him a song, Ally offered to let Austin have one of hers.
- Ally let Austin see and touch her book.
- Ally called Austin generous.
- Austin and Ally have a "bear hug".
- Austin says "I'm always going to need you, Ally"
- Ally says "I can't imagine writing songs without you" to Austin.
- They hug each other by the waist.
- They played table soccer together.
- They both felt Dez's fur.
- Austin was excited when he heard that Jimmy asked to talk to Ally.
- Austin (and Dez) set up a party to celebrate Ally getting a record deal with Jimmy.
- Austin made a singing card for Ally.
- Austin helped to tear down the party to make sure they didn't make Ally feel bad.
- Austin felt bad that Ally didn't get a record deal.
- When Ally opened the card Austin quickly took it and crumpled, because he didn't want Ally to get depressed more.
- Austin tells Ally that she shouldn't be too sad.
- Austin reminds Ally that other labels wanted her.
- When Austin said that Ally is the only person who should sing her song, Ally blushed and they smiled at each other.
- Austin stood up to Jimmy to protect Ally.
- Ally felt bad when Austin was fired from Starr Records.
- Ally wanted to give her song to Kira so that she would get Jimmy to let Austin come back to Starr Records.
- Austin tried to stop Ally from giving her song to Kira because he knew the song was important to her.
- Austin grabs Ally's shoulders when he tells her not to give away her song.
- When Kira was about to perform, Austin looked at Ally sadly.
- Austin pushed Ally onstage.
- Ally was happy for Austin when Jimmy decided to hire him back.
- Austin didn't want Jimmy to hire him again so that Jimmy would sign Ally instead.
- Ally told Austin that he didn't have to do that for her.
- When Jimmy offered to sign Ally to his record label, Austin was very happy for her.
- Austin and Ally hug.
- Austin wanted Ally to win The Future Five.
- Austin said Ally was a fantastic singer.
- Austin was nodding his head and smiling when Jean Paul Paul-Jean said there wasn't a thing that Ally couldn't do.
- Austin struggled to tell Ally that her dancing was horrible because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- Austin blocked Dez when he was making fun of her dancing because he didn't want Ally's feelings to get hurt.
- Austin said Ally's not that bad of a dancer.
- Austin was upset when he couldn't be Ally's fake Homecoming King.
- Austin was worried about how many people would make fun of Ally if she made an entire dance video.
- Austin admired how Ally believed in herself even when everyone else hated her dance.
- Ally let Austin look at her songbook.
- Austin told Ally he was going to cancel the rest of his vacation to help Ally with her dance video.
- Austin and Ally both thought of "The Ally Way" as a title for the song.
- The two shared a smile when Ally said she was also in the time management club.
- During the video, Austin said to Ally "Do you want me to say something?" about the people mocking her dance and acted like a "supportive boyfriend."
- During the video, Ally put her hand on Austin's stomach.
- Again during the video, Ally assured Austin that he doesn't have to say anything to them because they're just jealous.
- Austin congratulated Ally on winning the Future Five.
- They were alone in the practice room in the second scene, after the intro.
- Ally encouraged Austin to write his own song.
- Ally suggested that Austin should try to come up with the lyrics for the song and told him that just because he struck out once doesn't mean he should stop trying.
- Austin told Ally to avoid sport analogies.
- Ally gave Austin his very own songbook.
- Austin mimicked Ally's old catchphrase, "Don't touch my book!", and they laughed together.
- Ally defended Austin when Trish said "Let me save you the trouble: It's not very good".
- Ally was really impressed that Austin was able to write his own song, and was really happy for him.
- Austin looked nervous when Trish claimed that Austin wrote the song about Ally.
- Ally looked sad when Austin said the song wasn't about her.
- When Ally complained that they picked a bad picture of her for the magazine, Austin smiled at her.
- Ally felt bad that Trish and Dez kept interrogating Austin about the girl he wrote the song about.
- Ally looked shocked when Kira said that she and Austin have a secret.
- Austin, along with Kira, was trying to get Maroon 5 to play at Ally's surprise party, which they were planning for her.
- Austin was wearing a similar, or possibly the same, jacket that he wore when he kissed Ally in Chapters & Choices when he sang Steal Your Heart. The jacket was also red, which is the Auslly color.
- Ally smiled when Val said that Austin was a great singer and dancer.
- Austin admitted he wrote the song about Ally.
- Ally asked Austin if he still had feelings for her and looked extremely interested.
- Austin said "Pshhh no...yes...I-I don't know" like he did in Campers & Complications when Kira asked him if he had feelings for Ally.
- Austin said he loves being friends with Ally.
- Ally admitted that she hoped the song was about her, showing she still has feelings for Austin, too.
- Austin wanted to tell Ally earlier that the song was about her but didn't want to ruin their friendship.
- Ally touched Austin's napkin shirt.
- Ally locked Austin in the practice room with her.
- Austin says he trusts Ally.
- Austin brought Ally a gift from the convention to make it up to her when he left her to finish the song by herself.
- Austin said to Ally that lyrics to the song have to came from her heart.
- When Ally says that last feeling that she felt was love, he started blushing and looked like he thought it meant him. He was then upset when she said it was about the seat cushion.
- Ally was impressed how Austin wrote the chorus for the song Timeless.
- Austin used Ally's technique to write a song from Diners & Daters and told her a good friend taught him. Ally blushes, but thinks he meant Trish.
- Austin taught Ally how to play the keyboard and held her hand.
- They touched fingers.
- Ally said she's always had this music inside of her but just needed Austin to bring it out.
- During Austin's performance, he walked over towards Ally.
- When Austin wakes up, Ally is the first person he sees.
- Ally was worried about Austin because he got a shock and was knocked out for a while.
- Austin wanted to be alone with Ally to finish the song.
- Austin pulled Ally to the keyboard by her arm.
- Austin was happy when Ally knew how to play keyboard again.
- Ally was impressed by Austin's basketball skills.
- Ally encouraged Austin to join the basketball team.
- Austin was happy for Ally when she joined the news team.
- Ally interviewed Austin for the news team.
- After Jimmy told Austin to quit the basketball team in case he hurts himself and won't be able to do the concert, Ally felt bad for him.
- Ally defended Austin against Jimmy.
- Ally told Austin to follow his heart, just like in Girlfriends & Girl Friends.
- Austin told Ally that he will continue playing basketball.
- After Austin fell and hurt his knee Ally walked over too him and asked if he was okay.
- Austin grabbed Ally's shoulder and sat her down like in Rockers & Writers and Backups & Breakups.
- Ally said it was cool that Austin bought a car for Dez.
- When Ally said "What did you get me? What did you get me?" Austin smiled at her.
- Austin bought Ally crystal shoes from her favorite movie.
- Ally thanked Austin because she liked the present.
- After Austin fell on the counter, he winked at Ally and said "What up?" in an attempt to look cool.
- Austin carried Ally around for most of the episode.
- Before they stopped to talk to Jackson, they were going to lunch together.
- Austin wanted Ally to meet his idol.
- Austin complimented her on her "Rock and Roll!"
- Although he was glad he didn't have to carry her anymore, Austin comforted Ally when her shoes broke.
- Austin and Ally went shopping together for new clothes for Jackson Lowe.
- When Jackson started destroying the set, Austin ran off the stage and to Ally's side, possibly to protect her.
- They were standing next to each other when Dez's dad was showing them how his new invention worked.
- When Ally was talking about couples singing love songs to each other she looked at Austin for a while.
- When Ally talks about love and couples, Austin looks interested and he keeps looking at her and smiling.
- When Ally asked Austin if a feud is more important than two teenagers who wanna be together Austin blushed and said "When you put it like that... maybe?"
- Austin and Ally worked together to stop Dez and Chuck's feud.
- When Austin and Ally were hiding, if you look closely when Dez and Chuck are coming down the stairs, you can see that Austin has his hand around Ally then quickly puts his hands at his side.
- Austin puts his hand over Ally's mouth to keep her from laughing at Chuck and Dez.
- After Chuck and Dez become friends, Austin and Ally high-five.
- Ally was disappointed in Austin when he (and Dez) purposly broke up Chuck and Didi.
- Austin does his handshake he usually does with Dez with Ally instead.
- They sit really close to each other on America's Top Talent.
- When Ally said they're going to win Austin smiled at her.
- Austin listened to Ally when she said they should wait during the first two contestants' performances.
- Austin helps Ally work with Lucy even though he was obviously not entirely convinced.
- When Ally apologized to Lucy backstage, Austin came back there, and before they went back onstage, he looked at Ally compassionately.
- Ally cheered during Austin's performance.
- Ally didn't want Austin to know that she wanted to end their partnership.
- Austin was upset that Ally wanted to end their partnership.
- When Austin left the practice room mad, Ally was upset.
- When Austin told Ally to jump into the water and get eaten by sharks, Ally looked hurt.
- Ally asked if Austin will be mad at her in every scene.
- Austin said he'll let it go.
- Ally was upset that Austin met with another songwriter, likely because she was jealous.
- While singing You Can Come To Me, Austin and Ally keep glancing at each other before meeting in the center of the stage and staring into each other's eyes.
- During the performance Ally went to Austin and they were singing to one microphone, like in Chapters & Choices.
- They were able to recite exactly what they said to each other in Chapters & Choices.
- Before Austin and Ally kissed Austin looked nervous.
- They kissed for the second time. Throughout the kiss, Austin was holding Ally tightly.
- Austin and Ally ignored Dez yelling "Cut!" and continued to kiss.
- Austin apologized to Ally.
- Austin was worried that when Ally's career took off, she would leave him.
- Ally said she will always be there for Austin.
- Ally apologized to Austin for doubting their partnership.
- Ally said that their partnership is the best thing that has ever happened to her.
- When Austin asked Ally if they were good, Ally nodded and smiled at him.
- Austin and Ally became flustered and started making excuses when Trish and Dez questioned their kiss.
- When Ally said that they were just acting Austin seemed to be disappointed at first.
- Ally said Austin was a really good actor, and Austin said the same thing about Ally. This may be interpreted as them saying they were good kissers.
- Ally was happy about Austin's first national tour.
- Austin was really excited when Ally got a record deal.
- Austin was disappointed when Ally said if she'll accept the deal she'll can't go with him on tour.
- They looked really sad at each other when Ally said she can't go on his tour if she accepts the record deal.
- Ally said that she doesn't want to miss Austin's tour.
- Trish thought that Ally wanted to be his something else other than just partner.
- Ally awkwardly said "Whaaaat?" when Trish implies she still has feelings for Austin.
- Austin was worried about what Ally will do with her record deal.
- They hugged after Ally's performance.
- Ally told Austin about firing Trish.
- Austin didn't want Ally and Trish to fight.
- Ally admits she still has feelings for Austin.
- Ally thought Austin had feelings for her too.
- Ally smiled at Austin's performance.
- Austin said he's going to miss Ally.
- Ally said she's going to miss Austin too.
- When Trish checked her phone and said "Oh no!", Austin looked really sad and worried that Ally wasn't going to show up.
- When Dez was talking about whether or not Ally would go with them he told Austin that if she did, then she would throw herself into his arms and they'd live happily ever after.
- When Ally said she was going to miss Austin, she sounded as if she was going to cry.
- When Austin said "I'm going to miss you" to Ally when she was saying good-bye, he got choked up and sounded like he was going to cry
- Austin gave Ally a card, which on the cover was written 'Thinking Of You'.
- When Ally showed up Austin was really happy, because he thought she was going on tour with him.
- Austin said he's proud of Ally.
- Austin and Ally had a goodbye hug.
- Austin stopped at the door and looked sadly at Ally.
- When Ally started to go away Austin ran off the bus and stopped her.
- Ally was shocked when Austin ran off the bus.
- Austin almost admitted he loves her.
- Austin was gonna say "I love you" to Ally before he went back onto the bus.
- Before Ally hugged Austin she looked like she was about to cry.
- Ally waved to Austin and smiled.
- When she waved Austin looked at her sadly.
- When Austin got into the bus he sat beside the window and stared at Ally from the window.
- Ally stared at Austin when he was on the bus.
- When they leaved Ally looked sad and opened the card Austin gave her.
- When Ally said she's staying she looked at Austin sadly.
- Austin was disappointed that Ally doesn't go with him.
- Austin got her a performance as his opening act from Jimmy.
- Austin wished her good luck at making her record.
- Ally wished him fun on his tour.
- Austin said her record is going be great.
- When Ally was at the studio recording she put the card from Austin at the piano.
- Ally was afraid that if she doesn't go with Austin at his tour he would lose his feelings for her.
- Austin and Ally hugged after Ally's performance.
- Austin said Ally is very special to him.
- Austin said Ally is an amazing songwriter and performer to the audience.
- Ally was leaning in when Austin almost said he loves her.
- Ally sounded like she was getting choked up when she said "I guess this is goodbye" so she was probably trying to hold back tears.
- Ally said it'll only be three months until they see each other.
- At the beginning of the episode Ally was reading her card from Austin with a smile.
- In the begining of the episode, Ally had a hallucination in Sonic Boom that the mail delivery guy was Austin. When she saw him, she dramatically ran up to him, hugged him, and spun him around. She soon realized it actually wasn't him. This shows that Ally really missed Austin and wanted to be with him.
- Lester said everytime he went down he saw Ally twirling someone, meaning that Ally had previous hallucinations about Austin.
- After the first hallucination Ally had various others in the first scene where she thought a pizza delivery guy, Nelson (boy with sousaphone), an old lady, and her dad were all Austin.
- In the first scene, Ally was wearing red, which is considered one of the main Auslly colours.
- After Austin's performance, he had a delusion that a security guard was Ally. He ran up to the security guard and hugged him.
- Austin conviced Ally to come to his last performance of his tour.
- Austin was upset when he found out that they were in different cities.
- Ally told Austin they will have little time to spend together which made her upset. Austin said he doesn't care how long they will be together because he just wants to see her and Ally felt the same way.
- Ally was blushing when she was telling Trish and Dez about the note Austin gave to her.
- Austin told Ally he couldn't wait to see her when he spoke to her on the phone and Ally said the same.
- Ally was upset when she realized Austin and her will have only one day to spend together.
- Austin was having hallucinations about Ally.
- Ally's dad was worry about her, because he saw her hallucinating and twirling someone few times.
- Ally ensured her dad Austin is the furthest thing in her mind, but then she said she misses him a little.
- When Austin had the hallucination with Ally and the security guard, Trish said "He's doing that again" meaning that Austin had previous hallucinations about Ally.
- Throughout the episode, Austin and Ally were both very upset when they realized that they were in the wrong places and they couldn't see each other.
- Austin stopped his show and ran to Ally and started to ask her to stay with him. When Ally said she can't stay Austin came back on stage upset.
- Austin admitted that "everything" is better when Ally is around.
- Austin and Ally were both upset when it was time for Ally to leave.
- Ally told Austin that she needs inspiration writing songs and Austin is her inspiration. She expressed that she she writes better when Austin is around and she needs him. This drawed her to the conclusion that she would stay on tour with Austin.
- Austin was very happy when Ally decided she would stay and the two hugged.
- Austin paused the show in Seattle 2 times just for Ally, one pleading her to stay, two so that Ally could say something to him.
- Austin hugged Ally and spun her around a second time when they first see each other.
- The song Chasin' the Beat of My Heart is most likely about Ally.
- When they were chatting on the phone, they were acting like they'd had a long distance relationship.
- When Austin told her there was an accident, Ally got worried and asked if he was ok.
- Ally said she knew that Austin completely changed her life.
- Ally brought up the possibility of for all of them to think how different their lives would have been if things were different the first day Austin came to Sonic Boom.
- The second time Austin showed up at Sonic Boom in the dream sequence Austin and Ally stared at each other dreamily while romantic music played. Ally stared at Austin and said she felt like she knew him with a smile. Austin told her he felt like he knew her his whole life. They started to approach each other as though they were about to kiss.
- Ally said that if she never met Austin her dreams would never come true.
- When Austin came back from getting breakfast Ally ran to Austin hugging him tightly.
- When Austin said he couldn't take off the shoes in the museum, Ally scolded him like a mom would a child saying "This is why we don't touch things young man".
- When Trish's phone rang it startled Ally and she fell against Austin and grabbed his arm.
- Ally helped Austin get the shoes off.
- Ally thought of an idea to help Austin get the shoes off without the president seeing it.
- Ally tried to cover the silver shoes on Austin's feet so the reporters and Anders wouldn't see them.
- Austin (Dez and Trish) 'OOO' Ally when Ally "burned" Anders twice.
- Austin seemed happy when Ally said her and Kira were friends.
- Austin (and Dez) helped Ally get the pig off of her.
- Austin said that Ally smelled good when she was smelling like cooked pig (pork).
- Austin said the pig smell was really working for Ally and then winked at her.
- Austin and Ally ran into Sonic Boom together (because they were being chased by dogs).
- Austin tries to convince Ally to forgive Trish.
- Austin and Ally have a talk alone.
- Dez told Austin that Ally might talk about him to Kira since Ally still has feelings for him and also Austin
- Kira asked Ally if anything happened between her and Austin while they were on tour.
- When Kira asked Ally if anything happened between her and Austin whilst on tour, Ally rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.
- When Austin said, "This six pack needs some sun", and toouched his chest, Ally smiled.
- In the first scene, Ally says to Dez, "Don't make us kiss. It's embarrassing", as if she and Austin were dating.
- They were alone in Sonic Boom before Trish and Dez walked in.
- When they were in Sonic Boom and Austin was putting down a present, Ally was smiling at him and was standing under the mistletoe.
- When they almost kiss under the mistletoe for the first time in Sonic Boom, Austin was wearing blue, which is one of the Auslly colours.
- When Austin walked over to Ally, she said, "Hey, look. We're under the mistletoe again" and was smiling as if she wanted to kiss Austin.
- When they were in Sonic Boom and were standing the mistletoe, Ally looked down whilst blushing and was blushing quite a lot.
- Austin looked up at the mistletoe and replied saying, "What do you know?' whilst blushing
- When they almost kiss in Sonic Boom, their noises were touching. They were an inch away from kissing!
- They almost kiss 3 times.
- They sang a duet together.
- At the beginning of the song, Austin reached out his hand and helped Ally onto the stage.
- During the performance, Austin tried to kiss Ally.
- When sitting at the piano during the performance, Austin and Ally both smiled at each other.
- Austin looked disappointed that Ally had moved showing he really wanted to kiss her.
- The fact that Austin got Ally a bracelet, that's something a boyfriend would buy his girlfriend.
- Austin brought Ally a bracelet for Christmas.
- Ally said she loves the bracelet and put it on her wrist.
- They hugged.
- When they were hugging Ally smiled.
- Austin pointed out the mistletoe and said, "Hey look. We're under the mistletoe again".
- Ally says 'Well, rules are rules' with a smile, as if she really wanted to kiss Austin.
- After Ally said, "Well, rules are rules", Austin blushed.
- They started to lean in but Dez got between them.
- Each time they got interrupted, they both looked a bit disappointed as if they really wanted to kiss each other.
- It seemed throughout the episode that they really tried and wanted to kiss each other.
- At the beginning of the song they were sitting on the piano really close.
- They were laughing to each other on the piano.
- Before they got onto the stage from the piano they looked at each other and smiled.
- When Dez put his hand up holding a mistletoe Austin and Ally thought he wanted them to kiss.
- Austin was helping Ally with decorating Sonic Boom.
- They were alone while they were decorating Sonic Boom.
- Austin was following Ally at the performance.
- They were wearing red - the Auslly color.
- Ally (and Trish and Dez) was helping Austin fixing the dolls.
- Ally was happy about the fact Austin is having his own doll.
- When Team Austin and Ally was talking about Christmas party they were staring at each other with a smile few times.
- When Austin told Ally he didn't buy her anything she said 'What?' and then laughed to her and said 'Kidding' and pulled out a little box.
- Austin was smiling when Ally saw her present from him.
- When Austin said he want to make the best Christmas ever for kids, Ally smiled.
- When little girl hugged Austin, Ally smiled.
- When Austin blamed yourself for ruining Christmas, Ally tried to comfort him saying, "It's not your fault Austin. You didn't know'"
- When the four had a group hug Austin and Ally were standing next to each other.
- Before the group hug Austin and Ally smiled at each other.
- When little girl blamed Austin for ruining Christmas and he was upset Ally looked at him sadly.
- When Ally was about to buy present for Austin he asked, "What are you doing?", and she said, "Uhh.. Not buying you a last minute Christmas present. That's for sure'" because she didn't want him to know that she forgot to buy him a present.
- When Ally lied about not buying a present Austin smiled to her.
- When they were singing 'I love Christmas!' their faces were really close to each other.
- Austin gave Dez a look when he insulted Ally's white top.
- When Ally was singing the line 'Winter is my favorite time of year because.....' Austin smiled and looked towards the audience and was blushing.
- When Team Austin were cutting the doll's hair like at a hairdressers, Austin and Ally were siting next to each other.
- They purposely went under the mistletoe. Showing they really wanted to kiss each other.
- Each time they got interupted, when almost kissing, they were both anoyed.
- Throught the episode, they were acting like a couple.
- Ally wanted Austin to join the Glee Club.
- Austin joined Ally's Glee Club.
- They had a fight, but made up later.
- They hug.
- They had a group hug.
- At the performance they were singing 3 of Auslly songs: Not a Love Song, Don't Look Down and Steal Your Heart.
- At the beggining of performance when they were coming to each other they were smiling and staring at each other lovingly.
- At the performance Austin and Ally almost the whole time were dancing together.
- Austin was looking at Ally when she was dancing.
- When they were singing 'Steal Your Heart' they did a half heart with their hands.
- When Austin was singing at the piano 'Timeless' Ally said it sounded good with a smile.
- When Ally came to practice room Austin turned to her with a small smile.
- They both wanted to prove each other that their way was better.
- Austin said it sounded good because they wrote it together.
- Ally said everything's better when they work together.
- Austin wanted to tell Ally that she was annoying in a gentle way, because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- They apologized to each other.
- He said sorry to Ally after he said she was annoying.
- Ally was upset when Austin wasn't on her side.
- Austin and Ally had alot of sing fighting.
- When Austin started a singing fight he approached Ally.
- Ally looked jelaous when Elle was staring at Austin.
- When BB was rude to Austin, Ally comforted him by saying that she hates everything.
- They both were thrown out the Glee Club.
- Austin gave Ally an advice.
- They were teasing each other.
- Austin said second place isn't bad to Ally to comfort her.
- Austin told Ally that the Glee Club will sing at the competition in her way.
- Ally said they will sing in their own way.
- When they were singing the line 'do it without you' their faces were really close to each other like in Mix Ups & Mistletoes.
- After they won Austin said Ally did it.
- Ally corrected Austin by saying they did it with a smile.
- Austin said that Ally needed to keep the award.
- When they sang 'There's No Way I Could Make It Without Ya', in the lyric, "I own this dream, cause I got you with me..." they pointed to each other.
- They were practicing a new song on the piano while smiling at each other.
- Austin was happy that they were done writing songs on Ally's album.
- Ally was happy that they can write songs for Austin.
- When Ally was playing the piano Austin was looking and smiling at her and it looked like he was looking at her lips.
- Austin looked at Ally whilst she played the piano, like he did in Campers & Complications when they almost kissed.
- After Ally played the piano Austin said he loved it.
- They both were playing the piano.
- After they played Ally said it was perfect while smiling at Austin.
- Austin wanted Ally to promise that they will always write songs together.
- Ally promised Austin and they both smiled.
- When Ronnie said Ally can't write for Austin and Ally said 'Say what now?'
- Austin was upset that Ally can't write songs for him.
- When Dez said they found a better songwriter than Austin and Trish gave him a look and said 'Dez!', 'cause he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- Austin carried Ally over his shoulders.
- Austin didn't want Ally to lose her record deal.
- Austin said having a new songwritter won't be as special like it is with Ally
- Ally said she feels the same way.
- They just stare at each other for a couple of minutes and possibly gasing into each other's eyes.
- After seeing them continually staring Dez looks at them and says " They're doing it again" implying they have stared at each other a long time before.
- Dez waved his hand between Austin and Ally as they stared but they didnt stop, showing nothing could distract them as they were in their "own little world".
- Ally makes up an alias called 'Roxy Rocket' in order to continue being Austin's songwriter.
- Austin said it was genius that Ally made up an alias.
- When Austin said "So 'Roxy', wanna work on a song?" it looked like he was looking at her flirtatiously.
- As Austin was singing Who U R, he looked at Ally quite a lot.
- Austin helped Ally get into her character as Roxy.
- Ally was worried that not being Austin's songwriter could affect their feelings for each other.
- Austin tried to talk to Jimmy about Ronnie letting Ally stay as Austin's songwriter.
- Austin was really happy when he realized that Ally was Roxy.
- Austin offered to talk to Ronnie when Ronnie realized that Ally was Roxy.
- Ally said she would handle it.
- Ally stood up to Ronnie and stared to get cross at him.
- Ronnie let Ally continue being Austin's songwriter.
- They hug.
- The song 'Who U R' is probably about Austin's feelings for Ally
- When Trish said that now it'll be 'Austin & Roxy' Austin thought it sound weird.
- When Austin said it's the end of 'Austin & Ally' he was sad.
- When Trish asked Austin if she have to tell Ally that they found new songwriter, Austin said he'll say that.
- After Jett mentioned Roxy in radio Austin said 'Ally, it's you' with a smile.
- They kept staring at eachother when Dez was waving his hand in between them.
- When they were staring at each other Dez looked at him and said to Trish 'They're doing it again' meaning that they stare at each other a lot.
- Austin said to Ally 'So it's the end of 'Austin & Roxy'' with a smile.
- Ally then said 'But 'Austin & Ally' are back' with a smile.
- After the audition Austin said they'll never find a songwriter who would replace Ally.
- Austin said if Ally'll lose her record deal because of him he would never look in a mirror.
- When Austin was talking to 'Roxy' on the phone and Trish turned him to Ally to show him she's Roxy, Ally said to the phone 'I think we will make an amazing team' while smiling at him.
- When Dez said to Ally that she can do anything Austin nodded with a smile.
- Austin said to Ally that 'Roxy' wrote an amazing song.
- After singing 'Who U R' in practice room Austin said 'Roxy' knows his style, meaning that Ally knows his style.
- They were in TV together.
- Ally said to Ronnie that being Austin's songwriter makes her a better artist.
- When Ally said to Jett that she saw the interview, Jett said 'Awkward' and Austin gave him a look.
- They both thought Dez looked ridiculous in animal printed clothes.
- After Ronnie found out 'Roxy' was Ally. Austin said it wasn't her fault and she just wanted to help him to defend her.
- When Austin & Ally walked into practice room Trish asked them if they're ready for audition, Ally sadly said "I guess so".
- When Trish was yelling at Dez Austin and Ally ran away in the same direction.
- During the first scene when they were working on a song, Austin was wearing blue. One of the main Auslly colours.
- When Austin called Ally, not knowing she was Roxy, Ally said "Hello" in a flirty way.
- When Austin and Dez ruined Ally's cupcakes, he (along with Dez) started to panic and tried to fix it.
- Austin was helping Ally raise the money for her charity.
- When Ally said they could auction off at date with Austin, he said 'Wait what?' as if he didn't want to go on a date with another girl because of his feelings for Ally.
- Dez thought Ally will be jealous if Austin goes on a date with some girl.
- When Ally found out Austin was going to go on a date with some girl she got really worried.
- Ally wanted Brooke to win a date, because Austin didn't like her and Ally wouldn't feel threatened.
- When Ally saw Chelsea on the auction she got worried.
- Ally tried to beat Chelsea on the auction, because she didn't want her to go on a date with Austin.
- Ally got jealous of Austin going on a date with Chelsea.
- After the auction Ally was playing the piano with a sad face, just like Austin did in Campers & Complications after the competition with Elliot.
- Ally bid for the date herself so Austin wouldn't go on a date with Chelsea.
- Austin and Ally dance at the end of the episode.
- Austin said he wouldn't have gone on a date if he knew it bothered her.
- They hugged each other after mutually agreeing to be happy for each other.
- When Austin said that they maybe should move on he looked like he didn't like that idea.
- Ally looked quite hurt and almost heartbroken when Austin said they should maybe move on.
- Even though they agreed to move on for now, it's obvious they still have feelings for each other.
- They both say they want each other to be happy.
- After Austin said he wants her to be happy, Ally smiled.
- Ally tried to listen in on Austin and Chelsea's conversation on their first date.
- Ally told Austin that he was the best dance teacher in Miami.
- They smiled at each other while they were dancing together.
- When Austin turned and looked at Trish and Dez dancing, Austin was touching Ally's fingers.
- Ally got upset when Trish and Dez told her Austin was going on a second date with Chelsea.
- They both were looking at Trish and Dez dancing with a confused look on their faces.
- When they were dancing Austin thought Ally was really good at the salsa.
- Trish said to Ally that she know it's hard to see a boy she likes with another girl.
- When Dez suggested to Ally that she should look for another guy, she looked sad, probably because her feeling for Austin are too strong to just move on.
- When Trish and Dez were praising Chelsea, Ally got irritated.
- Ally wanted Trish and Dez to stop talking about Chelsea.
- Ally hated the fact she had no reason to hate Chelsea.
- When Austin raised the ring to give it to Chelsea, it looked like he was proposing to her, Ally got nervous and wanted to talk to him, but Brooke stopped her.
- When Austin was praising Chelsea, Ally got upset and said "greatly, great, great".
- Ally looked embarrassed when Austin helped Chelsea up instead of her.
- When Ally was sitting with Dez and Trish at the table, she was looking toward the table Austin and Chelsea were sitting at.
- When they were dancing Austin spun Ally around.
- When at the party Austin asked Ally what she thought it was, she was embarrassed and said "Not your second date with Chelsea. That's for sure.
- When they were folding tablecloth they touched hands for a while.
- Ally admitted to Austin that seeing him with Chelsea made her jealous and thought it was stupid.
- Austin said he would also be jealous if Ally went on a date with another guy.
- After Austin said he would be jealous too, Ally said "Really?" with a slight smile on her face.
- Ally said she was feeling a weird thing in her chest with the view seeing Austin with another girl.
- When Ally got irritated about Dez and Trish's talk about Chelsea, Dez knew she was jealous and asked "Huh, jealous much?".
- When Dez said Austin was going to salsa with Chelsea, Ally said she got that weird feeling in her chest again.
- They mentioned the events from The Auslly Arc.
- When they hug after agreeing to 'move on', their hug was similar to their hug in Partners & Parachutes after Austin serenaded Ally.
- Austin and Ally tried to give Trish advice on how to impress Jace.
- When Trish told Ally about her date, Ally talked with her about when she dated Austin.
- Dez said Austin and Ally have this 'Weird' thing together.
- Ally got upset when Austin didn't use her plane.
- Austin and Ally were throwing planes together in the Shedders Beach Club.
- Austin and Ally (including Dez) were teasing Trish about Jace.
- Both Austin and Ally tried to fix Trish's face when Jace was video calling her.
- Ally tried to give Austin some information when his paper airplane didn't fly.
- Ally was going to tell Trish how everything changed since she and Austin dated.
- Ally offered Austin help with his airplane project.
- Austin was standing beside Ally when Jace left Sonic Boom.
- Austin was sitting beside Ally during Dez's radio interview.
- During the interview Dez said, "When you're in love, you'll know" and Austin and Ally looked at each other lovingly and smiled.
- Ally teased Austin about his plane.
- Austin and Ally (and Trish) tried to cheer Dez up.
- When Ally said Trish has to act not like herself Austin agreed with her.
- Ally looked really impressed when Austin threw the trash in the bin.
- Austin asked Ally what she did when she was nervous.
- Ally said she chewed her hair, and Austin tried to chew her hair.
- Ally stopped him by saying, "Don't even think about it."
- Austin let go Ally's hair and gave her a smile.
- When Austin ran off stage, Ally looked sad and worried.
- Ally tried to help Austin to get back his confidence.
- Austin said Ally just ruined the word 'swag' forever.
- Ally didn't want to show Austin his bad review.
- When Austin was sitting at the piano with a sad face, Ally came to him and stood really close to him.
- When Ally came to Austin, she smiled at him.
- When Ally came and Austin looked at her sadly, Ally had the same face as him.
- Ally said he'll get over his stage fright.
- Ally said she got over her stage fright because she had Austin by her side.
- Ally held Austin's hand.
- Austin blushed when Ally held his hand.
- Austin smiled and said he used to feel he can do anything with Ally by his side.
- Ally said he still can do anything with her.
- They had a whole scene where they were alone.
- Before Austin sang Stuck On You, Ally said he can do this with a smile.
- Ally held Austin's arm.
- Austin was staring at Ally the whole performance.
- Ally also was staring at him with a smile.
- Stuck On You is probably about Ally.
- Austin told Ally what he felt when he got on stage and then ran away.
- Ally comforted Austin by saying it's gonna get better.
- Ally was imitating Austin.
- When Ally held Austin's hand, he looked at their hands with a smile.
- It looked like Austin was singing 'Stuck On You' to Ally.
- When Austin sang the line 'I'm stuck on you' he gave Ally a smile.
- After Kenneth Kreen said Austin's performance was awful, Ally was mad and said, "How could you not like that?"
- Ally said she knows what Austin feels because she had a stage fright too.
- Ally led Austin to Shredder's Beach Club.
- When Austin was nervous when he was about to perform, Ally said, "You can do this," to cheer him up.
- Ally looked upset when she read Austin's bad review.
- Ally said to Trish and Dez that they need to bring Austin's confidence back.
- After Austin ran off stage Ally looked upset and said, "Poor Austin."
- Ally was very supportive of Austin in this episode.
- When Austin got his confidence back, Ally was happy.
- When at the end of the episode the heads of Ally, Trish, and Dez appeared in Austin's mind, he looked at all of them, and when he looked at Ally's head, he smiled.
- When Austin said he got his confidence back and he'll not see their heads anymore and walked away, Ally's head said, "Good for you, Austin!" with a smile.
- Austin and Ally stared at each other longingly when Austin was singing Stuck On You.
- Ally was acting like a very supportive girlfriend to Austin in this episode.
- They were gazing into each other's eyes when Austin sang Stuck On You.
- Austin was wearing red when he performed, which is the main Auslly colour.
- They were acting like a couple in this episode, despite them not actually dating, yet.
- Both worked on the movie "The Pilot and The Mermaid".
- Ally wanted Austin to tell Dez the truth about why Spike Stevens hired him.
- When Austin said we always wanted to be in beach musical, Ally asked him sarcastically "Who are you gonna be? Some kind of singing surfer?" and smiled.
- Austin liked Ally's idea of singing surfer.
- When Ally said "I don't see it" Austin gave her a look.
- Both Austin and Ally (and Trish and Dez) thought Brandy was weird.
- Austin and Ally (and Trish) were helping Dez.
- When Austin (and Trish) entered Sonic Boom, Ally smiled.
- When Dez said to Austin that he can't leave him with Ally, because she gives him nothing, he gave him a look.
- When Ally and Dez were alone they had nothing to talk about, but when Ally is with Austin alone they always have something to talk about.
- Ally was happy Austin was gonna play in a movie.
- When Spike Stevens was about to say who is Austin's co'star Ally got excited and Austin smiled at her.
- When Austin said to Dez there's smart reason why did Spike told Dez to do the things that had nothing to do with directing, he said "Right, Ally?" and smiled to her.
- Ally got a bit confused at first and Austin gave her a look.
- When Ally said Dez has to sharp pencils because director has to stay sharp, Austin noded.
- When Dez said "Seriously, Ally?" Austin gave him a look.
- Then Dez said it's brilliant, Austin and Ally looked at eachother a bit confused.
- Before Brandy appears to Trish and Dez, Austin and Ally are seen talking.
- When they're shooting the last scene, Ally is sitting on Austin's chair.
- They group hug.
- When they have group hug Austin and Ally are standing next to eachother.
- When they have group hug, Austin leans his head on Ally's.
- After the hug they look and smile at eachother.
- When Team Austin is watching Dez's music video, Austin and Ally are standing next to each other.
- Ally wasn't sure if she wanted to work with Gavin, because she is Austin's songwriter.
- Austin tells Ally to write one song with Gavin as it will be good for her career.
- Ally asked Austin if he was okay with her wrtiting for someone else.
- Austin said he was okay with that.
- When Ally said that she's never written with someone who knows that much about music as she does, Austin coughed and said "What about me?" and gave her a look.
- Austin got jealous of Ally and Gavin.
- Austin realized he still has feelings for Ally.
- Austin wanted him and Ally to get back together.
- Austin tried to get in the way of Ally and Gavin.
- Ally got worried when Trish told her something happened to Austin, although she was just lying.
- Austin told Ally he doesn't like the fact that she spends time with Gavin and not him.
- When Austin told Ally she have to choose between him and Gavin, she got upset.
- When Ally was playing on the piano, Austin entered the practice room, put out his hands in front of the piano, and started playing "Better Together" to her.
- When Austin was playing the piano, Ally was smiling and looking at him, then said that was sweet.
- When Austin ended the song, he smiled at Ally.
- Austin apologized to Ally.
- Austin tried to tell Ally he wants to be with her.
- When Gavin interrupted them, Austin got annoyed.
- When Gavin remembered what Ally's favorite coffee was, Austin said "Lucky guess" in a jealous and annoyed way.
- When Austin told a bad joke, Trish was worried about him, because she thought he got dorky from Ally.
- Ally held Austin's finger.
- Austin was cheering Ally at her performance.
- Austin seemed to not like the fact that Ally was singing a duet with Gavin.
- After the performance Austin wanted to tell Ally he wants to be with her.
- When they both wanted to tell each other something they said "You go first. No, you go first." at the same time.
- When Ally said she's not going to write songs with Gavin anymore, Austin was happy.
- When Ally said Gavin asked her out, Austin got upset.
- Austin turned away from Ally for a while and said that he should have gone first to himself.
- When Ally asked Austin what he wanted to say, he said it was nothing important sadly.
- Austin told Ally to have fun with Gavin.
- Ally asked Austin if he's good with that excitedly.
- Austin had a sad face but didn't say anything, because he wanted Ally to be happy.
- Ally thought Austin was good with her and Gavin going out.
- Ally hugged Austin.
- When they were hugging, Austin looked sad and upset.
- When Ally came to Gavin and they hugged, Austin looked at them sadly.
- Austin said to Trish that he and Ally are not getting back together with a sad face.
- Trish said she's sorry for Austin, because she knew that Austin really wanted to be with Ally.
- When Ally and Gavin were sitting at the piano, Austin squeezed between them.
- Austin said he needs Ally.
- Ally put her hand on Austin's shoulder.
- Austin seems to not like Gavin.
- Dez thought Austin still wants to be with Ally and Gavin's getting in the way.
- Austin was disappointed when Ally wanted to write another song with Gavin.
- Austin (and Trish) took off the plug so Ally couldn't write song with Gavin without light.
- When Ally put candles on the piano, Gavin thought it was kinda romantic, and Austin whispered to Trish "Lights on! Lights on!".
- When Ally told Austin to leave, he looked upset.
- Austin said Ally (and Gavin) were great on stage.
- Ally was glad Austin liked her performance.
- Austin was left heartbroken when Ally started dating Gavin, because he had lost Ally to Gavin.
- Austin tried anything he could to interrupt Ally and Gavin, and to win Ally back.
- When Austin sang the line "I will always stay by your side forever, cause we're better together", he might have meant that they're better as a couple instead of just friends
- When they hugged, Austin looked like he was gonna cry and very heartbroken, because he had lost Ally to Gavin, for now.
- Austin looked very heartbroken when he saw Ally and Gavin together at the beginning of the episode.
- Austin said he likes pretty girls, implying he called Ally pretty.
- Austin saved Ally before the goop could fall on her at the fashion show.
- Ally said she was happy for Austin that he's dating Piper.
- Ally fell on top of Austin at the end of the episode.
- Ally wasn't mad at Austin when he ruined her fashion show.
- Ally said Austin needed a break from practicing hard.
- They were both excited about meeting Dwayne Wade (along with Trish).
- They both had the same facial expression when they entered Dwayne Wade's mansion.
- Ally showed Austin (and Dez and Trish) how obsessed Dwayne was with Austin.
- When Team Austin saw Dwayne's secret shrine to Austin, there was the Auslly magazine from Partners & Parachutes.
- They both helped Dwayne write a song for him and Austin to perform.
- When Ally showed Dwayne the lyrics and the tune to the song, Austin smiled at her.
- When Austin was singing the lyrics to What We're About, Ally stared at Austin and smiled lovingly.
- Ally enjoyed Austin's (and Dwayne's) performance.
- They were reading magazines together at the end of the episode.
- They were standing close to each other and smiling at each other a lot in the episode.
- Ally revealed that she and Austin went cloud watching together, and were the only ones there, as if it was a date.
- Ally smiled and thanked him for going with her.
- Austin said it wasn't a problem and smiled at her.
- Austin (along with Trish and Dez) convinced Ally to join them at the zalien convention.
- Austin (along with Trish and Dez) high fived Ally.
- Austin portrayed Ally's character's (Princess Starna)'s bodyguard.
- Austin looked a little jealous when someone called Ally beautiful.
- When Austin ate the Zalien goop, Ally asked him if it tasted good, and he said no.
- When a Zalien insulted Ally, Austin said "Hey, show some respect", and Ally smiled at him.
- When Trish and Dez were speaking to the Zaliens, Auslly were behind them talking.
- Austin was standing next to Ally when the Zaliens apologized to her.
- Austin was smiling at Ally when she got into the role playing thing, as if to be happy she was enjoying it.
- When Trish and Dez went to check out the Zalien's spaceship, Austin said he'd stay with Ally to protect her.
- When Austin was portraying Ally's character's bodyguard, he called her princess.
- Ally said she couldn't wait to go cloud watching again the next day, as if they had made plans to go on a date.
- They were standing very close to each other in that scene.
- They both didn't believe that Zip and Zilch were real zaliens at first.
- When they saw Zip doing the zalien brain suck on Ziltch's head, they both screamed and were standing very close together.
- They sang a duet.
- Austin put his arm around Ally during the performance
- They were acting very much like a couple in this episode.
- Since this episode was all in Dez's dream, and they were acting like a couple, it seemed like he was dreaming about them being back together.
- They are dating in this episode as it was filmed after Last Dances & Last Chances.
- At the beginning of the episode, Austin practices asking Piper to prom, and he practices with Ally when he could have done it with Trish or someone else, but he does it with Ally.
- When Dez revealed embarassing things about Austin in front of Ally, Austin was embarrsed, and Ally giggled as if she thought it was cute.
- Ally looked very jealous when Austin sang to Piper to ask her to prom.
- When Austin and Piper were sitting at the piano, talking about prom, Ally was standing behind them, and looked very jealous.
- When Gavin asked Ally to prom, Austin was behind her, smiling and was happy for her.
- When Ally turned Gavin down, Austin was surprised.
- Ally said she doesn't think Gavin's the right guy for her, hinting she still has feelings for Austin.
- Ally said she'd rather stay home than go to prom with the wrong guy. Is it possible that Austin is her right guy?
- In one scene, Ally's top was blue which is one of the main Auslly colors.
- Austin wanted to stop by Sonic Boom to see Ally.
- Austin said it was weird going to prom without Ally.
- When Dez insulted Ally about her hair, Austin smiled and said, "Ally, don't listen to him. You look great. You always look great.", and held her hand.
- Ally looked up and down whilst blushing when Austin held her hand.
- Trish mentioned the time they dated.
- Piper became suspicious about their relationship, and started to think they still have feelings for each other.
- Austin asked Ally if she will be okay by herself, showing he cares about Ally a lot.
- When Austin left Sonic Boom with Piper, Ally had a sad face.
- Austin said he'd wish that Ally was at prom.
- Austin kept mentioning Ally at prom, making Piper more suspicious about their relationship.
- Austin said that Ally loves manatees and candles, showing he knows a lot about her.
- Austin mentioned Ally 5 times.
- Austin said he feels bad that Ally isn't here enjoying prom.
- When Ally walked through the door, Austin had a big smile on his face, and looked like he was in love!
- Austin said he wasn't meant to be at prom with Piper, he's meant to be there with Ally! This proved that Austin does obviously still have feelings for Ally. When he said this, he said, "Trish, I've made a huge mistake. I'm not supposed to be here with Piper, I'm supposed to be here with Ally!".
- At the beginning of the episode, Ally walked up to Austin and Piper, and when Piper said Ally looked great, Austin said he'd seen her look better, but it was only cause he was trying to act normal around Piper, and Ally looked hurt.
- Ally's prom dress was red, which is the true Auslly colour.
- Dez got very excited when Austin said he wants to be with Ally instead of Piper.
- Austin was staring at Ally when she was dancing.
- Austin said he wished he was at prom with Ally instead of Piper.
- Austin and Ally won prom king and queen.
- When they won, Ally gave Austin a big hug, and he hugged back
- Ally had a big smile on her face when Kimmy said they had to slow dance after winning king and queen.
- Piper knew they still have feelings for each other.
- Ally was upset when Austin left her in the middle of the dance floor to go talk to Piper.
- Austin broke up with Piper to be with Ally.
- Piper convinced Austin to go and tell Ally how he feels.
- When Austin broke up with Piper, he revealed Ally's favorite Italian food, showing he knows a lot about her.
- Austin almost told Ally how he feels, but then Gavin turned up.
- Austin looked really annoyed when Gavin turned up.
- Ally broke up with Gavin to be with Austin.
- They both broke up with Gavin and Piper to be together.
- When Ally came back in, she walked up to Austin and they smiled at each other.
- Austin was happy when Ally said she broke up with Gavin, and when Austin said he broke up with Piper, he had a big smile on his face.
- When Austin said he broke up with Piper, Ally was suprised.
- When slow romantic music played in the background, they both looked and then looked back at each other smiling.
- Ally was the first to look and turned to Austin, showing she really wanted to dance with Austin.
- Austin asked Ally to dance, and she happily accepted
- Ally blushed when Austin asked her to dance.
- When they were walking to the dance floor, they linked arms.
- When they were walking onto the dance floor, they didn't take their eyes off each other.
- Ally asked Austin why he broke up with Piper.
- Austin admitted to Ally that he still has feelings for her, and she had a big smile on her face.
- Austin said he never stopped having feelings for Ally, showing he might be in love with her.
- Ally said she feels the same way.
- Ally said Austin was the perfect guy for her to be with.
- Austin blushed and smiled when Ally said this.
- Austin made Ally giggle, twice.
- Ally looked at Austin sweetly and smiled lovingly.
- Austin asks Ally to be his prom date.
- Ally happily accepts to be Austin's prom date with no hesitation.
- Austin leaned in first, while smiling.
- Ally noticed Austin leaning into her and leaned in too, whilst smiling.
- They both were smiling when they leaned in.
- Austin and Ally share their third kiss.
- When they were kissing, they were swaying.
- When they kissed, the crowd said "Awww!", cause it was romantic.
- Auslly finally got back together!
- If you look closely, when they kissed, Austin had his thumb up, as if to say, 'finally'
- Austin might have been slightly happier than Ally when they got back together cause he wanted her back earlier in the season.
- Trish and Dez said it was so romantic and hugged when they got back together, and were both very happy, especially Dez.
- After the kiss, before they hugged, Austin looked Ally lovingly and had a huge smile on his face.
- They kissed for about 5 seconds.
- They hugged very tightly.
- After they hugged, they looked at each other lovingly and had huge smiles on heir faces, and continued dancing.
- They both knew they were meant to be together.
- They officially become boyfriend and girlfriend again.
- At the end of the episode, they were seen dancing sweetly together, and Ally said "Now, this is exactly how I pictured tonight", whilst smiling, and they were dancing together sweetly.
- When they were dancing at the end of the episode, they were swaying.
- When Austin and Ally got off the stage, Austin took her hand and helped her down.
- This was the true Auslly episode.
- Ally was excited about the Austin Moon special on Video Countdown Live.
- When Dez was saying he couldn't wait to find out which songs fans have voted as the top 10 performances, Ally turned to Austin and smiled lovingly.
- They were standing very close together in that scene.
- They were both wearing blue in that scene, which is one of the main Auslly colors.
- When Austin was saying his moonwalkers are good for performing and playing basketball, he took Ally's food from her and through it in the bin for fun, probably trying to impress her.
- They were standing very close together in that scene.
- In the second scene, they were both wearing blue again and were very close together.
- Ally was worried when Austin wasn't coming back, cause Brooke kidnapped him.
- Austin wanted to text Ally to help him and Trish get out of the practice room.
- Ally was very impressed with Austin's performance and loved it
- Upside Down might be about Ally.
- You Can Come To Me won the contest for the top 10 performances, which is one of the main Auslly songs.
- Ally said she loves the You Can Come To Me video, probably because she sang it with Austin, and its special to her.
- In the final scene, they were both eating food in sonic boom and Austin was very close to Ally, and it looked like he had his arm around her waist.
- Austin was wearing red in that scene, which is a prominent Auslly color.
- Again, Austin took Ally's food out of her hand and threw it in the bin and spun around and he probably wanted to impress her again and looked at her flirtatiously.
- At the beginning of the episode, Ally walked up to Austin, whilst smiling, and they were really close together and it looked like Austin was putting his arm around Ally's waist.
- They both auditioned for the play (along with Trish, Dez and Carrie).
- They both had the same parts for the play. They played town folks #1 and #2.
- Austin wanted to play Prince Charming and Ally wanted to play Sleeping Beauty, who kiss in the play.
- They were standing very close together in that scene.
- They were next to each other for most of the episode.
- They were wearing a lot of red throughout the episode, which is the true Auslly color.
- They worked together on their scripts for the play.
- At school, they were really close together.
- They both (along with Dez and Carrie), felt really sorry for Trish that she was being bullied.
- Austin wore blue in some scenes, which is another main Auslly color.
- They both wanted to help Trish and show her that they have her back.
- They group hugged with Trish, Dez and Carrie.
- They worked on Superhero together.
- Ally smiled at Austin lovingly throughout the episode.
- Ally loved Austin's performance of Superhero.
- In the first scene of the episode, Austin walked in dressed as the Electric Avenger and Ally complimented him saying he looked awesome, and Austin looked at Ally flirtatiously.
- When neither Trish or Dez knew knew who Ally was dressed up as, Austin pretended to know for her and Ally smiled at him.
- Austin told Dez not to scare Ally.
- Austin scared Ally.
- Austin and Ally wore blue and red in Dez's story, which are the 2 main Auslly colors.
- Austin said hey to Ally and they smiled at each other.
- Ally smiled when Austin was playing with Esmeralda.
- Austin asked Ally if she's seen his guitar and she said no and said that there were weird things going on in Sonic Boom.
- They were both scared when they first saw the ghost of Patricia, and were really close together.
- They visited a cemetery together to find the person who brought the violin.
- When they first saw the ghost of Dezmond Moorehouse the 3rd, they both screamed and Ally jumped into Austin's arms.
- Austin didn't put Ally down until she patted his chest.
- When Dezmond got close to them, they both started moving backwards in fear and were really close together
- They worked together to get Dezmond and Patricia back together
- Austin and Ally both thought it was romantic when they saw Dezmond and Patricia hugging and were really close together.
- When they found out that Esmeralda was a ghost, they both screamed and were holding hands.
- They spent the whole time together in Dez's story.
- In Trish's story, Austin wore blue.
- Austin and Ally were really close together when Trish threw the teddy bear out the window.
- When everyone walked to the door, to see if the scary bear was there, Austin held Ally's shoulders.
- Ally scared Austin (and Trish and Dez).
- Ally wore red in the whole episode (except in one story).
- Austin got excited when he found out Ally's album being release the following week and said he's so proud of her, and gave a her tight hug.
- Trish said she loves that they are back together and smiled.
- They both closed their eyes in the hug.
- Austin rested his chin on Ally's head and smiled.
- They were swaying in the hug.
- They snuggled up in the hug.
- They both blushed when pulling away.
- Ally looked sad when Trish interrupted their hug.
- Auslly were walking into Shredders holding hands.
- Austin said that they had just seen 5 movies back to back and Ally smiled at him lovingly.
- Austin said that they were squeezing a month of dates into one weekend.
- Ally said they are going to a poetry reading and then going to Phil's Fun Town to ride rollercoasters as their next dates.
- Austin pulled the chair out for Ally and pulled her in and she smiled at him.
- Austin offered to help Ally with her interview with Jett Deely and smiled at her flirtatiously.
- They both got really upset about Lester selling Sonic Boom (along with Trish and Dez).
- When Austin was pretending to be Jett to help Ally with her interview, he looked at her very flirtatiously
- Austin looked worried when Ally got upset.
- When Trish said that its gonna be hard to say bye to the practice room, Ally said, "I know. I wrote all my songs here, we all became friends here", Austin grabbed Ally's hand and said "I met Ally here", and held her hand, as if to say that if it wasn't Sonic Boom, they never would have met as if it's the best thing that ever happened to him and they smiled at each other, lovingly.
- Trish and Dez both smiled when Auslly had the sweet moment about Austin meeting Ally in Sonic Boom.
- There were mainly Auslly moments in the flashbacks, including their practice date in Girlfriends & Girl Friends.
- They didn't let go of their hands until after the flashbacks ended.
- They worked together to convince Lester to not sell the store (along with Trish and Dez).
- Auslly made calls for the party.
- They left Shredders holding hands and Ally giggled.
- Ally asked Austin if she should tell Jett that they're dating and Austin said he wanted it to be about her and put his hand on her shoulder and she smiled at him.
- Ally blushed and looked in Austin's direction when Jett said, "And that wouldn't be about anyone in particular, say your boyfriend?" about Parachute.
- Ally smiled when Austin got nervous when he was being interviewed as to think it's cute.
- Ally jokingly said that he can't do interviews well and she smiled at him.
- Parachute is obviously about Austin, because of the lyrics.
- When Ally sang the two lines, "I remember life before, faraway dreams and locking doors, then you came, then you came". and "When you're holding me, so weightless I can barely breathe, you always break my fall, like a parachute. You're my parachute" she was singing to Austin and they were gazing into each other's eyes and smiled at each other lovingly.
- Austin said "You got the store back!" to Ally excitedly and she said "Now it's really the happiest night of my life!" excitedly and they hugged very tightly.
- Each time they hugged, they closed their eyes and didn't want to let go
- When Trish walked off, Auslly were still hugging.
- They were still hugging until the scene changed.
- Each time they hugged, the crowd said "Awww!".
- Each time they hugged, they ignored Trish and were enjoying the hugs.
- Austin wore blue in every scdene of the episode, except in 2 scenes, which is one of the main Auslly colors.
- They spent the whole episode together.
- Austin and Ally were looking at the MyTab together at the beginning of the episode.
- They were both nominated for best debut album.
- They were alone in the practice room, until Austin's parents walked in.
- Austin called Ally his girlfriend and couldn't wait for the whole world to know that he's dating Ally.
- They were looking forward to walking the red carpet together.
- They practised their walk for the red carpet.
- Ally had her arm in Austin's.
- Ally giggled when Austin said his left and right side is his good side.
- Ally called Austin her boyfriend.
- Austin called them Auslly!
- Ally smiled at Austin lovingly when Austin's parents said they're proud of him
- Austin felt bad when his parents left the store and their t shirts said "Austin rocks", and "Ally doesn't"
- Ally smiled when Austin said, "Huh, do you think I look good with a mustache?"
- Austin put his arm around Ally when Jimmy walked into the store, and Ally held Austin's hand.
- Austin told Jimmy that he and Ally are dating.
- They were both upset when Jimmy said they can't go to the WMA's together.
- Austin and Ally were seen on a date.
- Austin said, "What does Jimmy expect us to do? Pretend like we're not a couple for the rest of our lives?", hinting he wants to marry Ally in the future
- Ally said she really wants to go to the WMA's with Austin
- They agreed to try to not act like a couple so Jimmy would let them go together, but struggled
- They hugged very tightly and Austin smiled
- They were still hugging when Dez walked over
- Austin sent Ally flowers
- When Austin saw Ally, he said, "Whoa Ally. You look…whoa", thinking she looked beautiful
- Ally said Austin looked great too and they stepped closer to each other, as if they were about to kiss
- Austin and Ally were interviewed together
- Austin told Jimmy he didn't want to hide his relationship with Ally
- Austin said he didn't want to be a superstar if he had to hurt Ally to do it
- Austin called Ally his girlfriend when he was talking to Jimmy
- Ally didn't want Austin to choose between her and his career
- Austin said he didn't want to lose Ally again, which was most likely a reference to the time he lost her to Gavin
- They broke up and then got back together in the next scene
- Ally was crying after breaking up with Austin
- Austin kept looking at Ally during the show
- When Dez said, "What's the point of any of this?", Austin was thinking about Ally
- Austin interrupted the awards show, so he could tell the world about his relationship with Ally
- Austin said he didn't care about his career anymore, he just wanted to be with Ally
- Austin called Ally his girlfriend 3 times
- Austin gave up his career so he can be with Ally
- Austin gave up his career just so he and Ally can be together
- Austin chose Ally over his career, which proved he loves her
- Austin said "Ally, when I first met you, I had no idea that you'd be the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you, Ally"!
- Ally said, "I love you too, Austin"!
- Auslly finally admitted they love each other! 💜
- Ally was crying happy tears when they admitted they love each other and ran up onto the stage.
- Ally wrapped her arms around Austins neck and they shared a passionate kiss.
- Austin and Ally shared their fourth kiss.
- They were kind of making out.
- Austin and Ally were both smiling in the kiss, showing they both liked it.
- They hugged very tightly.
- Trish was very excited and started screaming when Austin and Ally were kissing.
- Dez was very excited too.
- After Trish said that Austin wasn't going to make music any time soon, Austin stood up and said, "It stinks, but I've already made my choice, and it was the right one", and pulled Ally in close and hugged her and they both smiled.
- Austin said he can't wait to go on tour with Ally, and she said they'll have so much fun, whilst smiling happily.
- Austin and Ally were both wearing red and blue, which are the two main Auslly colors, especially red.
- They group hugged with Trish and Dez.
- When Ally was looking at her songbook, Austin walked back into the store after saying bye to Trish and Dez and said, "Are you ready to do this?", whist smiling, and Ally said, "Yeah, I am", whilst smiling.
- Austin put his arm around Ally and she put her arm around his waist when they were leaving the store.
- Austin and Ally end the season as a very happy couple.
- This was the true Auslly episode.
Austin: I know you're mad. I didn't mean to steal your song. Then I acted like a weasel. Not a cute, cuddly weasel, but a jerky, no-credit giving weasel. I'm sorry.
Austin: Who am I kidding? My dad always said music was a waste of time. He said I had a bazillion-to-one chance of making it.
Ally: That's exactly what my dad said to me.
Austin: I guess my 15 minutes of fame are over. I just wanted to prove my dad wrong.
Ally: Austin, wait! I'll help you write one more song.
Austin: See, Ally? No one can see you. It's like you're not on stage.
Ally: I'm trying really hard not to freak out here.
Ally: You better hurry, you only have one hour to get to the Helen show.
Austin: You mean we better hurry. I want you to be there with me.
Austin: I used the money I got from being on the Helen show to pay for all this.
Ally: I can't believe you did this. Thank you.
Ally: As long as you keep performing songs like that, there will always be Austin Moon fans.
Austin: Thanks. And as long as you keep writing songs like that, I will always be an Ally Dawson fan.
Ally: But there's still one more thing that bothers me. Why did you freak out so much when you thought I had a crush on you. Am I that horrible?
Austin: No, Ally, you got it all wrong, you're awesome. I did all that stuff because you're my friend, and I don't wanna jeopardize that.
Ally: I got a new goose. His name is Austin.
Austin: Cool! You named a goose after me? Where is he?
Ally: Look, Austin. I promise if I ever want to talk about my stage fright, you'll be the one I go to.
Austin: You know that you don't have to go on stage and embarrass yourself like this.
Ally: Yes, I do. If I don't, Tilly is going to destroy your career. I'd rather face my biggest fear than have that happen.
Austin: I'm Austin Moon, and I'm going to sing a song for you! *Points to the audience*
Ally: What are you doing?
Austin: Why are you hiding?
Ally: I'm so embarrassed. I can't show my face in front of Dallas.
Austin: You know what, stop. I really wanted to sing for you guys, but there's only time for one song. And I rather spend that time dancing with one of my best friends.
Dez: Man, so sweet.
Ally: Austin, what are you doing? You're missing your chance with Emilio.
Austin: Hey, it's more important that the coolest girl here finally gets her dance.
Ally: [dancing with Austin] Thanks Austin, this is so sweet.
Austin: Kay ready? Time for the dip. Don't worry, you can trust me.
Austin: It doesn't matter if the world doesn't know how talented you are, I always will.
Ally: [awww] Thanks Austin! [they hug]
Austin: I didn't steal it. I just borrowed it to get it autographed by Bruno Mars. I know how much you love him, and I felt bad for being late.
Ally: Austin, that's incredible.
Austin: Hey Ally. I want you to have this calendar. It has all the dates that I'm available to work with you.
Ally: But it's blank.
Austin: I don't know what to do Ally. I should just tell Dez I can't do his movie. I'm never going to get over my fear.
Ally: Yes you are. I think I'm ready to tell you how I got my stage fright.
Austin: [to Ally] Thanks for making me realize how silly my fear is. I'm going to do Dez's movie. It's only one little umbrella. I can totally do this.
Austin: I don't know what I would do if I couldn't sing the songs that you write for me.
Ally: [awwww] Thanks Austin! [they hug]
Austin: Hey, look how much you do for us. None of this [holds his album], would be happening without you.
Austin: Ally, I'm sorry for the way I behaved, but I'm happy for you and I'm really going to miss you.
Dez: Hey, now you can perform with Austin all the time.
Ally: They'd feel the same if we were dating.
Austin: Me and you? [starts acting nervous] Th- That'd be weird
Ally: [talking about Trent] You don't need to prove anything to him, Austin.
Austin: I'll call Megan and tell her we're not going to jump. I'd rather loose the cover than see you so scared.
Ally: You wanna give up your first national magazine cover for me?
Austin: You're more important to me than all of that.
Austin: [holds out hand] Hold my hand, we'll jump together.
Ally: [smiles and holds Austin's hand, then slightly hesitates] Give me a second to think about it.
Austin: And I could perform!
Ally: Austin! That would bring in a ton of donations. It will totally save me, thank you! (They hug)
Austin: Ally! I'm here to perform!
Austin: Wow, another great song, Ally! You're the best songwriter in the biz.
Ally: Aww, I wouldn't say I'm the best, but you can.
Ally: I'm not gonna trust anyone again!
Austin: You can always trust me.
Austin: Ally, is this really happening?
Ally: Believe it, Austin. It's real. Just like zebras.
Ally: Who are all the flowers for?
Kira: [Sad] They're for you...
Ally: Imagine! Kira's there, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight. Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. The breeze blowing her hair, Breeze, breeze, breeze, breeze. What can you do to show her how you feel?
Austin: I can get her a gift! Oh, I know! I'll get her a necklace with her name on it, like yours!
Ally: Check out what I got for Austin's date with Kira. A cozy picnic blanket, a jar of pickles, I like Austin, heart shaped salami—
Trish: Wait. Say that again.
Ally: [sadly] There's no way I can make it without you...
Austin: We should write new songs, but when Elliot's around... It's like Ally's too busy for me!
Trish: Uh, join the club. Are you sure, that it's just about work? You almost sound jealous.
Ally:[to Elliot] We had so much fun back then.
[Austin walks up]
Dez: Austin, don't you see what's going on here? You like Ally.
Austin: What? That's crazy!
Austin: Isn't she awesome? Man, I can't believe I had second thoughts. Obviously me and Ally should be together!
Dez: She's gonna tell Elliot she wants be his girlfriend.
Elliot: That's a tough one. I'm not really into music.
Austin: Ha! You hear that, Ally? He's not into music.
Austin: Elliot's not so perfect now, is he Ally? Still wanna be his girlfriend?
Austin: Listen Ally, about tonight.
Ally: You don't have to say anything Austin. [awkward silent] I mean, you don't have to not say anything...You know what? Lets just work on the song! [Sits next to Austin quite close]
Kira: Austin, I know you like me, but you obviously also have feelings for Ally.
Austin: N-no I don't.
Elliot: Austin, I'm a huge fan. Your album rocks!
Austin: Thanks, man. I have the best songwriter in the business.
Ally: What was all that about?
Trish: I don't know. If you ask me, he's been acting weird since Elliot was here. Like he was jealous.
Austin: [singing] If you wanna run, I'll be your road. [finished] What's the next line?
Ally: If you want a friend.
Austin: Look, it's complicated. I really like Ally, but I like Kira too. I just don't wanna hurt anybody.
Ally: Look, I know he has feelings for me, but, for all I know, he still wants to be with Kira.
Trish: Boo-hoo, he's going to have to deal with this at some point.
Lester: Austin, maybe you should sing something?
Austin: Not without Ally. [leaves]
Austin: Remember when we sat at the piano and wrote our first song together?
Ally: Yeah. We've come a long way.
[After performance, goes backstage]
Ally: I did it! I conquered my stage fright! [hug]
Austin: [disappointed] Oh, uh... I guess you answered the question I asked you yesterday. [escapes from the grip, approaches to Ally]
Ally: [upset, fake smile] And you said yes! I guess it makes it official. Congrats you two.
Trish: So have you talked to Austin yet about the big kiss?
Ally: What's that to talk about?
Dez: Your move.
Austin: [sad] Nah, I don't feel like playing anymore. I keep thinking over the Ally and Kira thing.
Ally: We kissed. It was good.
Austin: Really good.
Austin: Listen, I just wanted you to know that Kira's completely out of the picture.
Ally: [excitedly] Really?
Austin: Ally, I just wanted you to know, that I'm so happy for you. And I can't wait to be in the front row of your first concert...When you'll play this! Look up! [points at the piano on parachute]
Ally: [looks up] What is that?
[Austin sits at the piano with head hanging down; Dez arrives]
Dez: Really sorry, man.
Ally: Austin, I wan...
Austin: Shhh, just come here.
Trish: Guess who's on the cover of Cheetah Beat?!?
Austin: I guess we're officially a couple. [puts his arm around Ally and they smile at each other]
Dez: (bangs piano) Finished! Fixed the piano, good as new.[Starts singing I Think About You in a high-pitched girly voice]
Austin, Ally, and Trish: [Give Dez looks of horror and bewilderment]
Ally: Too bad your driver's test is on the same day as my dad's award ceremony, I was really hoping you could come.
Austin: Hey. when you're done, you wanna grab something to eat?
Austin: You rock at clarinet golf! Can I take you out for dinner to celebrate?
Ally: Austin Monica Moon, are you asking me out on our first official date?
Ally: I'm really sorry, Austin. I don't like things getting between us since we're dating.
Austin: I know. I'm sorry too. It's just like when we're a couple we don't want to hurt each others feelings.
Ally: You're right.
Ally: I can't, I'm too busy. I have to pick up my dress and my necklace.
Trish: Why can't you wear a regular necklace?
[After the attempt]
Ally: That was horrible, right?
Ally: Look, I'm really sorry that I didn't have time to help you write a new song.
Austin: I get it. You've got your only music focus for now.
Austin:[runs to Ally and grabs her shoulders] Ally! You can't give up your song for me.
Ally: Too late, I already did.
Jimmy: Austin, I want you back to Starr Records.
[everybody is happy, except Austin]
[Team Austin walks and notices two guys having fun of Ally's signature dance]
Austin: Do you want me to say something?
Trish: No. Now we know who Austin wrote this song about.
Judge: We do?
Ally: Austin, is it true? You wrote it about me?
Austin: [sighs]Yeah, it's true. I should of told you earlier, but i couldn't. You told me to write about someone I care about and that's you.
Austin: [holds Ally's hands and plays the keyboard] So this is a C chord. And this is a D chord. Yeah, with a little practice you... [Ally plays at the keyboard] totally don't need my help!
Ally: Woah! What the heck was that?!
Ally: And you think a ridiculous feud is more important than two teenagers who wanna be together?
Austin: [blushes] When you put it like that... Maybe?
Dez: Perfect! We got it (recording the Kiss) Cut! (Austin and Ally still kissing) I said Cut! (Austin and Ally still kissing) Okay, you can stop kissing now.
Trish: (Smiles) Well, I guess our plan worked. They don't seem mad at each other anymore.
Austin: (Stops kissing) A-A-Ally I'm so sorry I met with another songwriter. I knew your career was taking off and I'd thought you'd leave me.
Ally: Aww Austin, I'll always be here for you. I'm sorry I ever doubted our partnership. It's the best thing that ever happened to me.
Austin: [introducing] It means so much to me to introduce an amazing songwriter and performer. Someone who is really special to me. Give it up for Ally Dawson!
Ally: But I don't wanna miss going on Austin's tour. I'm his songwriter. Being apart will affect what we feel about each other... [Trish gives her a look] S-Songs.
Trish: Wait. Is this about being his songwriter, or being his something else?
Austin: Going to miss you.
Ally: I'm going to miss you too.
Austin: [runs off the bus] Ally, wait!
Ally: Austin, what are you do--
Lester: Austin's gonna be on tour for another month. Are you sure you're gonna be OK?
Ally: Yeah, why do you think I'm not gonna be OK?
[on video chat]
Austin: Ally, my tour is gonna end in few weeks. Maybe it's time to use the thing?
Ally: I've just been distracted thinking about...
Austin: [excited] Ally, you're here!
[hugs security guard]
[on the phone]
Ally: [looks at poster] You're in Washington DC, aren't you?
Austin: Ally! [comes running]
Austin: I'm so glad you're here! Um, See you after the show?
Ally: Austin, I can't. You got here so late. I have to leave before the show is over.
Austin: It's just that everything is better with you. My singing is better. My dancing is better. My everything is better.
Ally: [smiles] I know. And I write better when you are around.
Ally: Go ahead Austin. Yes, Dez finally found Crunchkins. What's going on?
Austin: Yeah so now we're in Idaho and they're going to drop me off at the nearest airport. Hopefully I won't have to wait to long to catch the next flight. I can't wait to see you.
Ally: I finally realized why I've had so much trouble finishing songs. I need someone to bounce my ideas off of. I need inspiration. I need you.
Austin: That means a lot. I'm going to miss you.
Ally: I feel like... I know you.
Austin: I feel like I've known you my whole life.
Ally: This is why we don't touch stuff, young man.
Ally: It turns out, we have a lot in common.
Dez: I can think if one thing you have in common... [whispers] I'm talking sbout you, Austin. You know, 'cause you dated both Ally and Ki...
[Austin and Ally run into Sonic Boom]
Austin: Uh, why were all those dogs chasing us?
Ally: OK so first, I'm going to get rid of this pig smell, and then, I'm going to make it up to her.
Austin: Whoa whoa whoa, I don't think that's a good idea.
Dez: [puts up his hand holding a mistletoe] Guess what I have?
Ally: Hey, look. we're under the mistletoe again.
Austin: [blushes] What do you know?
Ally: I told you Christmas wasn't about presents.
Austin: I'm glad you think so, 'cause I didn't get you anything.
Ally: [wears the bracelet and smiles] Thanks Austin. I love it.
Austin: [smiles] Merry Christmas Ally. [they hug and then he notices a mistletoe] Hey, look. We're under a mistletoe again.
Ally: I hope you didn't eat too much lunch, 'cause you're about to get served.
Austin: Oh yeah? Well, tell the janitor he could take some time off, 'cause we're gonna mop the floor with you.
Austin: [holds the phone] Ally, it's for you. It the eighteen hundreds. They want their song back.
Ally: Well, I just got a text from the future. It says you lose the competition and your whole team stinks. LOL, frowny face!
[Austin's singing 'Timeless' on the piano; Ally walks into practice room; Austin stops and turn to her]
Ally: That sounds good.
Austin: I'm so happy we already finished all the songs for your album.
Ally: And I'm so happy we can write something new for you now.
Austin: Promise me, no matter how big our careers get, we'll always write songs together.
Ally: I promise.
Ronnie: Ally, you can't write songs for Austin.
Ally: [disappointed] Say what now?
Dez: Are you guys ready for audition for new songwriter?
Ally: [sadly] I guess so.
[on the phone]
Austin: Well, 'Roxy', wanna to play this new song?
Ally: I'd love to.
Austin: I guess it's the end of 'Austin & Roxy'.
Ally: But 'Austin & Ally' are back.
Ally: I've been writing songs for Austin since the day we met. That's how we connected. I'm afraid if I lose that, it will affect more than just our partnership.
Austin: You should have told me you were upset. I wouldn't have gone on that date if I knew it would bother you.
Ally: I thought I'd be okay with it. But seeing you with someone else really made me jealous. it's stupid.
Trish: When he's actually here, something feels different.
Ally: I kinda know what it is. When Austin and I dated everything changed, it was--
Dez: Trish has Jace, the president has the first lady, you guys have your weird thing.
[Austin and Ally look at each other awkwardly]
Trish: Jace's plane is about to land. I'm so nervous.
Ally: Why? Did Austin build it?
Austin: When you had a stage fright how did you calm yourself down?
Ally: I chew my hair. [Austin tries to chew her hair] Don't even think about it.
Ally: I know you're gonna get over this. I did. And you know how ? [holds his hand] Because I had you by my side.
Austin: [blushes] I know. I used to feel that I could do anything with you by my side.
[after the performance]
Ally: [to Kenneth, mad] How could you not like this?
Austin: I hope it's a musical. I've always wanted to be in a beach musical.
Ally: What are you gonna be? Some kind of singing surfer? (Austin shrugs) I don't see it.
Ally: I've never written with anybody who knows as much about music as I do.
Austin: *cough* What about me? *cough*
Austin: You have to decide: is it gonna be Austin and Ally, or Gavin and Ally?
Ally: You're not seriously asking me to choose between you and Gavin, are you?
Dez: I think you still want to be with Ally, but Gavin's getting in the way.
Austin: What are you talking about? Me and Ally agreed to be just friends.
[Austin ends playing]
Ally: [smiles] That was sweet. But I'm still mad at you.
Ally: Hey, there's something I wanna tell you.
Austin: Me too.
Trish: So... How's it gone?
Austin: [Sadly] We're not getting back together. [They look at Ally and Gavin hugging.] She's going out with Gavin.
Ally: (to Trish) Hey, we had a great turn out last week. Both of us showed up! (turns to Austin and miles at him)Thanks again, Austin.
Austin: (smiles) No problem, I like clowd watching club. Ever since I learnt how to sleep with my eyes open.
Austin: I'll stay here and protect you, princess.
(Austin and Ally are back in Sonic Boom after the conversion)
Ally: (smiles) As much fun I had playing Princess Starna, I can't wait for us to got cloud watching tomorrow!
Trish: (to Ally) Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?
Austin: Yeah, Ally, you already have a dress. We'll wait for you to get ready
(Ally walks into prom, and Austin smiles)
Austin: Trish, I've made a huge mistake. I'm not suposed to be here with Piper,I 'm supposed to be here with Ally!
Dez: Austin, we need to talk, it's really important.
Austin: (sighs) Carrie told you everything? Well, I can't help it. When I saw Ally... I realized I wanted to be with her instead of Piper.
(Ally is seen dancing and Austin is staring at her, and Trish walks up to him)
Trish: Austin, you're staring, and the person you're staring at, isn't your date.
Piper: Look, Austin. If you want to be with Ally, you should in there right now and tell her how you feel!
Austin: Ally? (Ally gets up and walk to Austin; both smile awkwardly) There's something I want to tell you...
(Ally walks into prom after breaking up with Gavin, and walks up to Austin)
Austin: Hey Ally. Where's Gavin?
(Austin and Ally are seen dancing together)
Ally: (smiles) Now, this is exactly how I pictured tonight.
(Austin and Trish are trapped in the practice room, with Brooke)
Austin: (whispers to Trish): We need to text Ally for help
Austin: People love shoes you can dance in and play basketball in.
(He takes Ally's food out of her hand and throws it in the bin, spins around and looks at Ally flirtatiously)Ally:Do you have to keep doing that with my food?
Austin: I'm trying out too. (Ally smiles) I'm gonna be playing Price Carmine. (imatates Prince Carmine)
Ally: (smiles) Austin, It's not Prince Carmine, its Prince Charming
Ally: (smiles) Maybe we should go over our lines again, Austin
Austin (walks over to Ally) You mean our line? We only have one line each and you've already made me rehearse it for three hours
Austin: I wish we could show Trish that we have her back (sits down)
Ally: I know. Why don't we do what we do best?
Austin: Dez, don't scare Ally like that. Scare her like this. (pulls out a spider and Ally screams)
(Austin and Ally walks into a graveyard)
Ally: A graveyard?
Trish: (excitedly) Ally's song Redial, sold so well, Ramone Records is moving the release date for her debut album, to next week!
Ally: (excitedly) No way my first album! (hugs Trish and then turns to Austin)
(Austin and Ally are walking into Shredders holding hands)
Ally': Hey, Carrie, hows the fish special? (Carrie walks off crying) Okay, maybe I'll just get the salad.
Trish: It's gonna be really hard saying bye to this place.
Ally: I know. I wrote all my songs here, we all became friends here.
Austin: Are you ready for your Jett Deely interview? Remember what we talked about, no rambling.
Ally: What if he asks me about you? Should I say we're a couple?
Austin: (excitedly) You got the store, back!
Ally: (excitedly) Now, it's really the happiest night of my life. (Auslly hug and won't go and Trish is watching) Trish: I'm just gonna get a cookie now.(Trish walks off and Auslly are still hugging)
(Auslly are in the practice room)
Austin: (excitedly) I can't wait for the whole world to know that you're my girlfriend.
Ally: (smiles) Oh, yeah. The WMA's will be the first time our fans know we're offically a couple. I can't wait to walk the red carpet together! Should we hold hands? Link arms? Should I be on your left or your right?
Austin: Be on my left, that's my good side Or my right, that's my other good side. (Ally walks over to Austin's right side, and Austin imatates the announcer) Austin and Ally have arrived at the red carpet
Ally: Oh, the dress? Amovionkie, the boyfriend? Austin Moon
Mimi: (smiles) Aww, look at you two!
(Jimmy walks into Sonic Boom and Austin and Ally are sitting down)
Jimmy: Austin and Ally, I heard the great news, congratulations
Austin: Thanks!(puts his arm around Ally)
Jimmy: What the heck are you two doing?
Austin: (smiles) Nothing much, what the heck are you doing?
Jimmy: I mean, why do you have your arm around her?
Austin: (Austin and Ally stand up) Oh, me and Ally are back together. We're offically announcing it at the WMA's!
Ally: We're walking the red carpet together, we decided on left wink, right side
(Auslly are on a date)
Austin:What does Jimmy expect us to do? Pretend like we're not a couple for the rest of our lives?
Ally: How are we supposed to be in a relationship, but spend time acting like we're not? I was really looking forward to going to the WMA's with you.
Austin: Maybe we still can. If we can prove to Jimmy that we can be in public without acting like a couple, he'll have to let us go!
Ally: (smiles) Great idea! We can do that!
Dez: [sees Auslly hugging and walks up to them] What are you doing?
Ally: Trying to prove that we can be in public without acting like a couple, so Jimmy won't force us to break up.
Mimi: Aww, Ally, look so beautiful! Here, these are from Austin. (hands Ally flowers)
(Austin's walking the red carpet and notices Ally)
Austin: Whoa. Ally, you look... whoa.
Ally: (blushes and smiles) You look great, too.
(they step closer together)
Austin: Jimmy we need to talk. I don't wanna hide my relationship with Ally anymore.
Jimmy: Austin, I know you're upset, but I know what I'm doing. Do you think you could have gotten here if it wasn't for me?
Austin: No, I would have to have rode my bike. That would have been awful, I do not look good with helmet hair.
Jimmy: I am not talking about my limo! Austin, since you signed with my label, you're on the eurge of becoming a superstar.
Austin: But, I don't wanna be a superstar if I have to hurt Ally to do it. Look Jimmy, I can't keep hidding this, she's my girlfriend.
Austin: [runs to Ally] What's going on?
Ally: Trish told me what Jimmy said. [Austin sighs] I feel terrible. I don't want you to choose between me and your career.
(Austin's on stage)
Austin: Ally, when I first met you, I had no idea that you'd be the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you, Ally.
Ally: (crying of happiness) I love you too, Austin!
(Ally runs on the stage, wraps her arms around Austins neck and they share a pashionate kiss)
Austin: …(smiles) It stink's, but I've already made my choice, and it was the right one(hugs Ally) I can't wait to join yoin you on your tour
Ally(excitedly smiles) We're gonna have so much fun!
(Austin walks back into the store after saying bye to Trish and Dez)
Austin: (smiles) Are you ready to do this?
Ally: (smiles) Yeah, I am.
(they both smile, Austin puts his arm around Ally, and they leave the store)
- Both of their fathers told them that they had a one in a bazillion chance of making it in the music business.
- They both can play the piano.
- They have the same passion and love for music.
- Their favorite foods start with "P" (pickles and pancakes)
- Their names start with the letter "A".
- Both of them are an only child. Therefore, they do not have any siblings
- Both of their last names end with the letter "on" (Mo/on & Daws/on).
- They love coloring (Zaliens & Cloud Watchers, but Austin colors outside the lines but Ally colors inside the lines).
- They both have Tweeter accounts.
- They both love stuffed animals.
- They are both great singers.
- They both like Bruno Mars.
- They both are a part of Team Austin.
- They both are friends with Dez and Trish.
- They are both afraid of spiders.
- They both have parents who own businesses.
- They go to the same school.
- They have brown eyes.
- They've both had an article written that was about them (separately).
- They both have been on the cover of Cheetah Beat.
- They both share the dream of making it in the music business.
- They both are helping each other out to live their dreams.
- They both like writing songs together.
- They both think about each other every day, night, and every moment of their lives.
- They both love singing.
- Ally's last name is the same length has Austin's first name (6 letters), and Austin's last name is the same length as Ally's first name (4 letters).
- They both have songbooks.
- They both have/had record deals (Austin in Starr Records, Ally in Ramone Records).
- They both played in 'Austin and Ally Movie' in Real Life & Reel Life.
- They both kissed each other four times. First time in Chapters & Choices, the second time in Real Life & Reel Life, the third time in Last Dances & Last Chances, and the forth time in Relationships & Red Carpets.
- They both had hallucinations about each other in Road Trips & Reunions.
- They both were on Austin's first tour. (Ally joins him in Road Trips & Reunions).
- They both love each other and still have feelings for each other.
- Both can play the guitar.
- Both were awkward when they had crushes on other people, before they developed crushes on each other.
- They both had stage fright.
- They have both been jealous of each other hanging out with other people. Austin in Campers & Complications when he was jealous of Ally hanging out with Eliot and Ally in Princesses & Prizes when she became jealous of Austin hanging out with Chelsea.
- They've both had their heartbroken. Ally in Chapters & Choices and Austin in Hunks & Homecoming.
- They both have been on TV together.
- They both attended prom in Last Dances & Last Chances, and went together at the end of the episode.
- They won prom king and queen.
- They both dated other people before they got back together
- They are finally dating as of Last Dances & Last Chances.
- They both really like each other.
- They both have middle names.
- They are both the only child of their parents
- Both their albums have been released (Austin in Setbacks & Sucesseses and Ally in Records & Wrecking Balls)
- They have both written songs about each other. (Austin wrote Steal Your Heart about Ally, and Ally wrote Parachute about Austin)
- They were both nominated for best debut album in Relationships & Red Carpets
- They both went on Ally's tour in Relationships & Red Carpets, and went by themselves, without Trish and Dez
- They both finally admitted they love each other in Relationships & Red Carpets! 💚💚
- Austin is a boy and Ally is a girl.
- Austin has blonde hair, but Ally has brown hair.
- Austin is tall and Ally is short.
- Ally loves reading books, but Austin doesn't.
- Austin likes horror movies, but Ally hates them and thinks they're boring.
- Ally likes watching clouds, but Austin thinks it's boring.
- Ally follows the rules, but Austin doesn't.
- Ally is good at school, but Austin isn't.
- Ally likes old school, but Austin likes new school.
- Austin knows how to flirt, but Ally doesn't.
- Austin's parents are together, but Ally's parents are divorced.
- Austin knows a lot about sport, but Ally doesn't.
- Ally likes school, but Austin hates it.
- Austin's middle name has been revealed, but Ally's hasn't.
- Their birthday's are about 2 months apart. (Austin was born between December and January, and Ally was born in Febuary).
- Ally still has her record deal, but Austin lost his record deal, but he gave up his career so he can be with Ally
TrademarksSong: The Auslly song is possibly You Can Come To Me because this is the second duet that Austin & Ally share. The lyrics kind of give some hints on their relationship, "Anything you need, that's what I'll be, you can come to me". They are always with each other no matter what happens. After they sang this song they kissed for the first time.Another Auslly song could be Don't Look Down, because its the first duet they sang together, and they smile at each other throughout the performance and Ally gives Austin a "flirty" look at one point. It is suggested Austin wanted to sing full time with Ally as when Dez comes up with the idea he gets excited. Another possibility is The Way That You Do because Austin sings about a person and saying they are one of a kind and nobody rocks it the way that they do. He describes the same characteristics Ally has, meaning the song may be inspired by Ally. Another is Not a Love Song because it is a song specifically about Austin & Ally and their friendship. Another possible song could be Can You Feel It from the crossover special because when Austin sang it, Ally later said that she teared up during the song, causing her eyes to freeze wide open, causing Austin to be bewildered by what appeared to be her intense staring. In Partners & Parachutes, Austin serenades Ally with the song I Think About You, making it a perfect song. In Tunes & Trials, Austin wrote a love song for Ally called Steal Your Heart, making it a perfect song.
Another possible Auslly song could be Chasin' the Beat of my Heart from Road Trips & Reunions because Austin could have written it about Ally and her being away from tour, because of the lyrics "counting down every second of the day, I'm dying to see your face" making it a perfect song. Another possibility is the song Stuck on You from Critics and Confidence because the whole time Austin is performing the song, he and Ally are gazing into each other's eyes. The Auslly song is probably Parachute from Records & Wrecking Balls, because it's obvious that Ally wrote it about Austin, because there are references from Chapters & Choices when Austin helped Ally overcome her stage fright and Ally was singing it to Austin and they were gazing into each other's eyes.
Episode: Girlfriends & Girl Friends is probably the Auslly episode as this is the episode where Ally admits she has feelings for Austin. Likewise, it might be Campers & Complications because that is the episode where Austin realizes he likes Ally. Another possibility could be Club Owners & Quinceaneras, that's when they had their first dance, even though Austin had a broken ankle. One more episode could be Magazines & Made-Up Stuff because that was the first time they held hands. Also, another may be Costumes & Courage because Austin and Ally sang their first duet, and they were looking at each other flirtatiously throughout the duet. They kissed for the first time in Chapters & Choices and they also sing a duet together. However none of these are the episode where Auslly are an official couple except Partners & Parachutes. The true Auslly episode is Partners & Parachutes because Austin serenades Ally, and confirms their relationship by saying that they are an official couple, and this episode had the strongest, most powerful, and most loved Auslly moment (Austin singing to Ally). Couples & Careers is probably the Auslly episode because they go on their first date as a couple. Tunes & Trials is possibly the Auslly episode, because Austin writes a love song for Ally called Steal Your Heart and they both admitted that they still have feelings for each other. Real Life & Reel Life is possibly the Auslly episode, because in this episode they kissed for the second time. Fresh Starts & Farewells is possibly the Auslly episode, because Ally admitted she still has feelings for Austin and thinks he still has feelings for her. Austin gave Ally a card with the words 'Thinking Of You' on the front, and he almost admitted he loves her. Mix Ups & Mistletoes is possibly the Auslly episode, because they were acting like a couple and tried to kiss each other three times. Critics & Confidence is probably the Auslly episode because Ally was acting like a very supportive girlfriend to Austin in this episode and when Austin was singing Stuck on You, it looked like he was singing to Ally and they were gazing into each others eyes. Hunks & Homecoming is possibly the Auslly episode, because Austin got jealous of Ally working with Gavin, and realised he still has feelings for Ally and wanted to get back together with her.Unfortunately, Ally started dating Gavin at the end of the episode, leaving Austin heartbroken. The true Auslly episode is Last Dances & Last Chances because they both broke up with Piper and Gavin to be together. When they were dancing together, they admitted they still have feelings for each other, and never stopped, and Austin then asked Ally out, and she happily accepted. They then shared their third kiss and finally got back together, and they are seen dancing together at the end of the episode. The Auslly episode is Records & Wrecking Balls, because they spent the whole episode together and went on lots of dates, cause of Ally's album coming out The true Auslly episode is Relationships & Red Carpets, because Austin gave up his career so he can be with Ally and they both finally admited they love each other 💚💚
Color: The Auslly color might be red because in the theme song intro Austin and Ally are both wearing red. They also seem to both wear red often and red is the color of compassion and love. Also, red is Laura Marano's favorite color and Ally wore a red dress when she danced with Austin in Club Owners & Quinceaneras. Also in Chapters & Choices, Austin wears a red jacket and Ally wears a red shirt. Also in Fresh Starts & Farewells, Ally wore a red jacket when Austin gave her a card. Another possible color can be either purple or blue. Austin usually wears a lot of blue and if you mix blue and red together, you get purple. It could possibly be the color blue because they both wore blue before Ally's record deal opportunity, in Fresh Starts & Farewells. Ally also wore blue when they kissed in Real Life & Reel Life and Austin wore blue when he almost admitted he loved Ally. Austin also wore blue when they almost kissed under the mistletoe the first time in Mix Ups & Mistletoes. In Austin and Ally they both wear red and blue in some of the Auslly moments. Ally's prom dress was red in Last Dances & Last Chances when they danced together, and finally got back together. Austin wore blue in almost every scene in Records & Wrecking Balls, when they spent the whole episode together. Austin and Ally both wore blue and red in the final scene of Relationships & Red Carpets, after they finally admited they love each other.
Animal: The Auslly animal is a goose because Ally called Austin her goose, which she referred to as her inspiration to writing her songs. It could also be a dolphin because Ally owns a stuffed animal, Dougie the Dolphin, which she gave to Austin even though she treasured it.
The Auslly Arc is a saga of episodes, which plot is mainly about Auslly. Note: They don't necessarily have to be in the order in which they aired. The Auslly Arc includes these episodes:
Austin wants to go out with Kira, but she thinks that he and Ally like each other. Ally helps Austin plan a perfect date, but then she falls for Austin. She can't tell him her feelings, because she is scared that if she tell him and he doesn't feel the same way everything would be ruined.
When Ally's old camp friend Elliot come to visit her, he and Ally spend a lot time together and she doesn't have time for Austin. Thought he is dating Kira, he is jealous of Ally's friendship with Elliot. Later with, Dez's little help, he reveals that he likes Ally. In the final scene, they amost kissMegan takes a photo of them hugging. Later Austin comes to Ally and admits to her that he broke up with Kira, but Trish shows her a Cheetah Beat cover with Austin and Kira in it and Ally doesn't believe him. Austin tries to win Ally over, he buys a piano for her and puts it on parachute, but it doesn't open and crashes Ally's party. Then Austin found Ally's new song and finds out that she liked him this whole time. He decides to serenade her with this song. After performing I Think About You, Ally forgives Austin and they become a couple.
Austin and Ally go on their first date, but it tends to get awkward because they can't make conversation. When they need to write a song for Butch & Bitey, a new animated film, they have different ideas, but they don't want to hurt each other's feelings by saying that their ideas are horrible. Then they write a horrible song and they realize that when they are a couple they can't be themselves around each other and decide to breakup and go back to being just friends and partners. They agree that they will get back together when they both think they are ready to be a couple.Call a Pioneer Ranger, but Ally insists that he'll do great and his own songbook. After Austin writes the lyrics and puts out the new song: Steal Your Heart. However, since it's a love song, all of his fans try to figure out who it's about: Brooke, Austin's ex; European Supermodel, the fake girlfriend Trish made up; Kira Starr, Austin's other ex; and none other than our very own Ally Dawson. Trish is positive that it's about Ally, but Ally reminds her that she and Austin decided to stay friends awhile ago. Dez informs Trish that Austin has been hanging out with Brooke, Supermodel, and Kira recently too, so the two interrogate Austin to try to figure it out. After Val Crawford sues Austin, claiming that he stole Steal Your Heart from her, Trish realizes that if Austin admits who he wrote it about, it'll prove he wrote it. After Austin performs it, Trish makes a deduction- throughout his performance, he looked at every single girl in the room except for one- Ally. Ally realizes what this means and asks if Austin still has feelings for her. Austin replies that he isn't sure, but he knows that he loves being friends with her. Ally admits that she was kinda hoping that the song was about her, and the case is over. So then they group hug. You Can Come to Me in Chapters & Choices. So they kiss and apologize about keeping secrets from each other.
Austin is ready to go on his first tour and so are the rest of Team Austin. Trish sets Ally up a meeting with Ronnie Romone but after a mix - up, Ally fires Trish and tells Austin. Not wanting Ally and Rish to end up not friends, Austin allows Trish to take credit for some great news which is that Ally will be the first performer on the first night of Austin Moon's tour - the Full Moon Tour. After Ally performed she was offered a record deal with Romone Records, but then has to go through the difficult decision on whether to stay in Miami or join Austin on tour. While talking with Trish, Ally admits she still has feelings for Austin and she thinks he likes her too. After Ally tells Austin that she has been offered a record deal with Romone Records he's really happy for her because he knows that what she has wanted, but then finds out that if she accepts it means she can't go on tour with him and the rest of team Austin. The following night, Trish, Dez, and Austin are outside the bus waiting for Ally and when she shows up, she says she's here to say goodbye which leaves Austin, Dez, and Teish speechless and upset. After everyone has said goodbye to Ally. Austin says he's going to miss Ally and she says the same back. Austin wishes Ally good luck on her record and says it's going to be great and Ally wishes Austin fun on tour and they hug for a while. Just as Ally is about to leave, Austin runs out of the bus and almost says 'I love you' to her but doesn't have the courage so instead gives her a letter instead saying 'Thinking Of You' on the front. The episode ends with Ally looking at the card while playing the piano and Austin playing the guitar.
Ally has to write a song for a country singer Gavin Young. When she doesn't have time to work with Austin, he wants to separate them. He later realises that he still have feelings for Ally and decides he wants to get back together with her. When he wants to admit his feelings for Ally, she tell him that she and Gavin are going out, leaving Austin heartbroken.
Austin is seen at prom with Piper, but he keeps saying he wants to be there with Ally. Later in the episode, Austin and Ally win prom king and queen, and they hug tightly. During their dance, Austin leaves with Piper to talk to her. Austin admits to Piper that he still has feelings for Ally, and breaks up with her to be with Ally. Then Austin comes back inside and almost admits his feelings to Ally, but then Gavin turns up. Ally goes outside with Gavin as he has a horse with him,and she breaks up with Gavin to
be with Austin. In the next scene, Ally walks back inside after breaking up with Gavin, and when slow, romantic music played in the background, Austin asked Ally to dance, and Ally happily accepted with no hesitation. When they're dancing, Ally asks Austin why he broke up with Piper, and he said it was because he still has feelings for Ally, and never stopped. Ally said she still has feelings for Austin, too. She also said that Austin is the perfect guy for her to be with, making Austin blush. Austin then asked Ally out and she happily accepted with no hesitation. They then share their third kiss, hug, and finally get back together. At the end of the episode, they are seen dancing together sweetly, and Ally then said that the night turned out perfectly cause she was with Austin, and they are seen dancing again.
Austin and Ally were really looking forward to walking the red carpet together at the Worldwide Music Awards, and wanted to tell the world about their relationship, but Jimmy said they're not allowed to go together, which really upset them. Austin and Ally were then seen on a date and they agreed to try to not act like a couple, which was really hard for them. During the awards show, Austin told Jimmy he didn't want to hide his relationship with Ally, but Jimmy made him choose between Ally and his career. Austin and Ally are then seen outside and they temporarlly broke up. During the awards show, Austin intrupted the awards show and decided to tell the world that he's dating Ally and he chose Ally over his career, saying that she's the best thing that ever happened to him. Austin and Ally then finally admited they love each other! They then shared their fourth kiss. In the final scene, everyone is seen at Sonic Boom and Austin said he made the right choice for choosing Ally over his career. After Trish and Dez left, Austin came back in and Austin and Ally leave the store as a very happy couple and head for tour and the episode ends.