| Fan Page
This article is just a fan page. It is a part of the Austin & Ally fanbase all based on information from the series or cast and crew.
|“||I realized I still like Ally. And I wanna get back together with her.||”|
Best Friends/Music Partners
Austin and Ally first met in Rockers & Writers and they started off on the wrong foot when Austin accidentally steals Ally's song, "Double Take" when he heard her playing it at Sonic Boom in the practice room. Throughout the episode, Ally is very upset with Austin. Austin later then apologizes and said that he wanted to prove his dad wrong about his love for music and that it's not a waste of time, which Ally's dad, Lester Dawson, also said to her. Ally says she would write him one more song. At the end of the episode, Austin asks Ally to be his partner. Ally doesn't think it's a good idea at first but then agrees and their musical journey begins.As time progressed, they start to get even closer. Ally finally revealed her feelings for Austin in Girlfriends & Girl Friends after she helped him plan a perfect date for him and Kira. Unfortunately, he and Kira start dating at the end of the episode, leaving Ally upset. In Campers & Complications, Ally's old camp friend Elliot came to the town to visit her, which resulted that Austin started to be jealous because of their friendship, even though he was dating Kira. After talking to Dez he realized he has a crush on her. At the end of the episode, he and Elliot had a battle and Kira found out he was caring so much, because he has feelings for Ally and breaks up with him. After the battle, Ally and Trish found out Austin has a crush on Ally. In Chapters & Choices they still needed to hide their feelings for each other. Austin couldn't decide who he wants to be with. He first chose Kira, but she told him that she needs time to think about it. But after he sang "You Can Come to Me" with Ally on her mom's party, he finally realized that she is the one who he wants to be with. He kissed Ally after the performance, but then Kira arrived and agreed to be Austin's girlfriend and hugged him, leaving Ally heartbroken. In Partners & Parachutes, Austin breaks up with Kira to be with Ally. He told Ally that he wants to be with her, but she still thought he was hesitant. After Austin serenaded Ally, she forgave him and they officially became a couple.
Their relationship ended in Couples & Careers because they feared their relationship was getting in the way of their songwriting, but agreed to stay friends and partners, always. In Tunes & Trials, Austin wrote a love song about Ally, and Austin admitted he still had feelings for Ally, but quickly denied it by saying he loved being friends with her. In Real Life & Reel Life Dez and Trish make a movie about Austin and Ally. Unfortunately, it's revealed that Ally wanted to end their partnership and Austin met with another songwriter when Ally conquered her stage fright, which resulted a big fight between them. Dez and Trish came up with idea that they need to remake a scene from Chapters & Choices when they performed "You Can Come to Me". After their performance, they kissed and Dez was filming them, but when he said 'cut' they didn't want to stop. After the kiss they apologized to each other. When Trish asked them why they didn't want to stop kissing, they started to act awkward and said it was just acting, but it was heard that they lied. In Fresh Starts & Farewells, Ally admits she still likes Austin and thinks he still has feelings for her, too. At the end of the episode Austin almost said he loves her by almost saying 'I love you', but he gave her a card saying "Thinking of You" instead. In Season 3 it's shown that they have feelings for each other, but can't be together because of their music. In Princesses & Prizes Ally gets jelaous of Austin going on a date with Chelsea. When he finds out, Austin admits he would be jealous too if he saw Ally with another guy, but then they agreed to move on and date other people. In Hunks & Homecoming Ally has to work with another singer named Gavin Young and doesn't have time to work with Austin, which makes Austin jealous. Austin then realizes he wants to get back together with Ally, but he didn't have a chance to tell her his feelings, because Ally admits she'll go on a date with Gavin.
The following is a set a moments in each episode in Austin & Ally. Please only add true moments, and no false information or you could get severely blocked. (There are Auslly moments in every episode of Austin & Ally)
- When Ally said Austin had to do something for her, he replied, "Anything. Name It."
- Austin feels bad for stealing Ally's song and wants to make it up to her.
- When Austin tries to make Ally more fun by setting up strobe lights, he grabs her hand and spins her towards him, and for a moment, Ally was pressed against him.
- When Austin and Ally are working on writing Break Down The Walls, they share a moment when they're playing the piano together, and their hands touch and they look at each other, blush, and smile.
- When Ally's nervous to play the piano for Austin while he performs on The Helen Show, Austin tells her she'll do great and winks at her.
- Austin tries to help Ally overcome her stage fright.
- When trying to convince Ally to become his partner, Austin says they're a perfect match.
- Austin and Ally almost hug each other twice.
- When Austin and Ally almost hugged twice, Austin was the one who wanted to hug Ally first and Ally wanted to give him a handshake.
- After they almost hug twice, Austin put his hand on Ally's back.
- Austin, Trish, and Dez tried to fun Ally up.
- Ally told Austin that she really does care about his career.
- When Trish and Dez told Ally she needed to hurry up and write a song for Austin before people forgot him, Austin defended her and told them to cut her some slack.
- Austin promised Ally he would watch the store while Ally was helping Trish, but he got engaged in some other activities.
- Ally doesn't want to hurt Austin's feelings by telling him that the people aren't really coming to see him.
- Austin told Ally he was sorry for rushing her to write a new song.
- Austin and Ally smile at each other while Austin's performing.
- During his performance, Austin pointed and winked at Ally, and she smiled back and gave him a thumbs up.
- Austin says he'll always be an Ally Dawson fan. Ally replies with a smile and says "Awwww!"
- Austin becomes interested in Ally's book after Dez mentions her crushing on someone.
- Ally crushes on a guy with very similar characteristics to Austin.
- When he thought Ally had a crush on him, Austin tried to let Ally down easy, meaning he cared about her feelings.
- When Austin found her book she gives him a hug and said "I love you, I love you, I love you!".
- As the two are playing the piano to write a new song, Ally keeps scooting closer to Austin.
- After Austin found out the truth, Ally timidly asked him why he freaked out so much when he thought she liked him and asked if she was that horrible, and Austin tells her that she had it all wrong because he thinks she's awesome, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship, and Ally agreed also, meaning if they didn't have such a close friendship they would consider dating.
- Austin went to Ally for a hug.
- Austin sings a song representing his and Ally's relationship.
- Austin didn't want to tell Ally that he didn't like her song because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- Both Austin and Ally want to get to know each other better.
- Austin went to Fright Night as the swamp guy, and Ally went as the swamp bride.
- When Dez and Trish were bonding, Austin told Ally he wished they were like that.
- After Walter accused Ally of honking at him, Austin took the blame so she wouldn't get in trouble.
- Austin and Ally both said they had a good time.
- When Ally was showing Austin their new song, they share a moment on the piano.
- During the song It's Me, It's You, Austin put his arm around Ally.
- Austin grabbed Ally's hand that was holding a crayon and scribbled all over her coloring book to get her to color outside the lines.
- Austin brought up his awesome music skills to Ally when he and Dez were cooking, possibly trying to impress her.
- The first song that Ally wrote had a lot of sweet things about Austin in it, she said that it captures everything he's about, as if that's how she looks at him, and she might have been picturing him with all that stuff in her mind.
- Austin told Ally he loved the song at first because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- Austin couldn't believe that Ally didn't know about his personality very well.
- Ally was super excited for Austin to perform the song she had written about him on the live webcast.
- Ally was upset that Austin didn't like the song.
- Ally was upset that Austin didn't tell her that he didn't like her song.
- Austin wanted Ally to get to know him better.
- The pond that Ally took Austin to was kind of romamtic.
- Austin was excited when Ally was stealing Pickles.
- Ally agreed with Austin when he thought Pickles attacking the movie theater guy was funny.
- When Austin was singing the new song he was pointing at Ally and singing to her.
- Ally wanted to show Austin that she actually colored outside the lines.
- Austin gave Ally a basket of pickles.
- Ally tried to comfort Austin by telling him that H8ter Girl's website wasn't very popular.
- Ally was willing to face her fear to save Austin's career.
- Austin tried helping Ally with facing her fear.
- Ally thought it was sweet that Austin cared about her stage fright and told him he would be the first person she would talk to about her stage fright when she was ready to.
- Austin would rather have his career ruined than to let Ally suffer.
- Before Ally went up to perform, Austin tried to get her to relax by telling her she was going to do great.
- Austin didn't want to see Ally suffer, so he sang The Butterfly Song for her.
- Ally smiled the entire time Austin performed.
- Ally let Austin have her stuffed dolphin, Dougie.
- When Dez and Austin told Ally and Nelson to get off the piano, Austin helped Ally off.
- Austin looked shocked and happy when Ally hugged him for the first time.
- After Ally does her red carpet walk, she looks at Austin, and when he tells her she should walk in from the side entrance, she playfully hits him on the chest and rolls her eyes.
- Ally said she better keep holding on to Nelson, but when Austin walked in she said "Austin hey", and walked over to him leaving Nelson to fall.
- When Ally was talking a lot about preparing for the award show, she said "if we were going to match my dress with your tie..." which is something you usually say when you're going to prom.
- Austin brought a picture of Ally to the award show.
- Austin looked worried when Ally fell out of the garbage.
- Ally kept trying to apologize during Austin's performance.
- Austin accepted Ally's apology in the end and they all fist bumped.
- While Austin and Ally were writing the song, they kept smiling at each other.
- Ally tried to comfort Austin when he felt bad about Dez getting fired.
- Austin apologized to Ally when she got fired, but didn't do so to the others (if he did, it wasn't shown).
- When Austin was telling the gang he didn't want to be famous without his friends, he was looking mostly towards Ally.
- Austin had his hands up before Ally walked towards him for the hug.
- Ally kept her hands around Austin the whole time.
- They hugged for awhile, the longest they have hugged yet.
- When Trish says to Ally "They play a slow song, touch hands, stare into each others eyes and BOOM! instant boyfriend!" that is the exact same thing that happened to Austin and Ally (except the instant boyfriend part).
- Austin wanted Ally to see his dance moves.
- When Ally says "I must be the worst dancer in the history of dancing" Austin then says "Awww thats not true".
- Ally never brought up slow dancing, saying that "Trish thinks I can win Dallas over if I dance with him at her party, but I've only got one good move." Then Austin immediately offers to teach her how to slow dance.
- Ally wanted Austin to teach her how to slow dance.
- The way he said "sure" sounded like he really wanted to dance with her.
- Austin was holding Ally's hand tight when they were dancing.
- They both smiled at each other when they were dancing.
- Ally really cared when Austin hurt his ankle.
- Ally tells Austin she is really sorry about his ankle and that no one feels worse than she does.
- Austin smiles at Ally and says it's ok.
- Austin still wanted to teach Ally how to dance.
- Austin smiles at Ally dancing when she was talking to Dallas.
- Austin goes to Ally right away when Dallas rejects her.
- Austin calls Ally and says he's been looking everywhere for her.
- Austin goes under the table to Ally.
- Austin tells Ally "Forget about him, he's not that great", to make her feel better.
- Austin tells Ally "That guy doesn't know what he's missing, you're awesome."
- Austin tells Dez to wait because he's talking to Ally.
- Austin asks Ally if she's going to be okay and she says "yeah".
- When Ally says "Go kick some butt and get yourself booked in those clubs," Austin smiles at her.
- Instead of singing to impress the club owner, Austin prefers dancing with Ally.
- Austin tells Ally that it's more important that the coolest girl gets her dance.
- Ally says what Austin did for her was sweet.
- Austin says she can trust him.
- While Austin was dipping Ally, he gripped her tightly.
- When Austin was helping her up, he held her hand for a while.
- Austin looked a little mad/upset when Dez said Ally was invisible and got no credit.
- Austin defended Ally when Dez was making her feel unimportant as a shy songwriter: Austin: "Ally's not invisible, she just doesn't like the spotlight." Ally: "Yeah, because I have stage fright!"
- Austin said Ally's the best songwriter he knew.
- They sit really close together.
- Austin thinks Ally is a good singer.
- Austin stands there watching her, leaning against the door as if he's absorbed in watching her.
- Ally asks Austin if he saw her do her vocal warm-ups, hoping he didn't out of not wanting to be embarrassed in front of him.
- Austin makes fun of Ally's vocal warm-ups and Ally smiles at him.
- Austin smiles at Ally's weird pose.
- Austin hopes that Ally isn't worried about not getting recognition.
- Ally tries to act cool in front of Austin.
- Austin says he can't do it without her and calls her awesome. Ally thanks him.
- Austin asks Dez if he was spying on them which he might think was their private moment.
- Austin tells Dez that Ally just wrote the best song for herself and that it's really good.
- Austin tried to get rid of Ally's stage fright.
- Austin helped get Ally's musical talent recognized by putting her on the radio.
- Austin plays Ally's song then smiles and looks at her and keeps smiling.
- Austin purposely brought the wrong CD.
- Ally was happy at first.
- Austin says immediately "That was my partner Ally Dawson! The most talented singer-songwriter I know!" while smiling.
- Austin said it was a great idea to give Ally props.
- Austin then says bad idea knowing Ally has stage fright.
- Austin looks at Ally nervously about it.
- Austin apologizes about Ally having to sing with him.
- Austin gets nervous when Ally doesn't realize that he meant to bring Ally's CD.
- Austin wants people to know how talented Ally is, and who she is.
- Austin tries his best to get rid of Ally's stage fright.
- Ally called Austin "a nice guy." and when she said that, Austin blushed.
- Austin knew more about Ally than Trish did, and Austin and Ally have known each other for far less time than Trish and Ally.
- Austin says to Ally, "It doesn't matter if the world doesn't know how talented you are, I always will."
- They hugged.
- He put his head on Ally's shoulder when he tried to cure her stage fright but used the cure for hiccups.
- While Ally and Dallas were talking about how her job is the worst, Austin was in the back with Dez staring at them.
- Austin seemed to have a jealous expression on his face when Ally was saying "Staring at Dallas? What? No, that's ridiculous" after she stared at Dallas dreamily.
- Austin says I'll win the world record, probably trying to impress Ally.
- Austin knows that nothing funny happened between Ally and Dallas, meaning he knows Ally really well, because he couldn't have heard their conversation.
- When Ally needed help with the boxes, Austin immediately offered to help.
- When Dez said he can carry the box while spinning a basketball on his finger, Austin said he can carry two boxes, possibly trying to impress Ally.
- Austin apologized to Ally when he and Dez broke something.
- Austin said that spinning the basketball was the easiest thing he's ever done, again trying to impress Ally.
- Austin agreed with Ally when she said his and Dez's competition was ruining their friendship.
- Austin acknowledged that Ally was right when she said that himself and Dez, are best friends, and shouldn't fight.
- Austin helps Ally with the song.
- Austin and Ally sat really close to each other on the piano bench.
- When Ally said she was missing her best friend, Austin looked at her with a hopeful look on his face.
- Austin wanted to make sure Ally would have a good time at the beach.
- Austin tried to help Ally when she couldn't get her chair to open at the beach.
- Austin and Ally were the only ones who were at Sonic Boom working on the song.
- Austin seemed extremely happy when Ally thought of a good time at the beach.
- They used Ally's memory to write Austin's song.
- During Austin's performance at the beach, Ally was jumping along and watching him the whole time with a wide smile on her face.
- When Austin told Ally that the tweeter train left two years ago and left her there, Ally playfully rolled her eyes.
- Austin was scared and a bit sad that Ally was all mad.
- Austin tried making Ally feel better when Ms. Suzy chose his song for the commercial.
- When Ally fell in the bowl of soup, Austin looked scared for her and tried to run towards her, but Trish was in the way.
- When Ally told Austin to go ahead and toot the horn (her hand) after announcing she had 5,000 followers on tweeters, Austin started smiling and tooted the horn.
- Austin was happy that she had a lot of followers.
- Austin was happy when Ally finally got her first gold star.
- Austin called Ally, "Ally-Gator."
- When Austin showed Dez his frog his arm went behind Ally's and she was blushing lightly.
- Ally gets mad at Austin for missing their meeting,she thinks he doesn't respect her.
- When Ally left for the mall association meeting with Trish, Austin watched her leave.
- Austin felt bad about being late to the meetings Ally sets up and wants to make it up to her.
- Austin knows that Ally likes honesty.
- Ally thinks she was a little too hard on Austin.
- Ally went through Austin's drawers and Austin told Ally his middle name's Monica.
- Austin's hands are on Ally's shoulders for a long time when he tells Ally he's not available at his house at the moment.
- Austin takes the guitar to get it signed by Bruno Mars for Ally because he knows how much she likes him.
- Ally doesn't want to sell Austin out to the mall association when she thinks he stole the guitar.
- When Ally shows the mall association the signed guitar, Pirate Frank says that shes only saying that because Austin's "matey" and she didn't say anything about it.
- Austin gives Ally a calendar book.
- Austin promises Ally that he'll always be there for her. He tells her to fill in the dates in the calendar.
- Austin says "No more Austin time, from now on It's Austin and Ally time.
- When Austin came back from the concert, he told Ally they could rehearse all night.
- Ally couldn't believe it when she thought Austin stole the guitar.
- Ally said that Austin may be late a lot but she knows he doesn't steal.
- Ally wanted to give Austin a chance to explain himself.
- Ausin seemed like he was really nervous when Ally was trying to confront him about the guitar, maybe because he doesn't want her to be mad at him for taking it without permission.
- Ally didn't want Austin to go to jail.
- When Austin told Ally why he really took the guitar she said that him doing that was "incredible".
- Ally didn't like that the angry mob had pitchforks, probably because she doesn't want them to hurt Austin with them.
- Ally said that they needed to clear Austins name so nothing would happen to him.
- When Austin was late for catching the theif, Ally was really upset because he promised.
- Austin gets to the store super early because he promised Ally he wouldn't be late.
- When Dez made fun of her in the beginning of the episode, Austin was the only one who didn't laugh.
- Austin offers to stay in line to hold Ally's spot while she goes to watch the store.
- Austin and Ally both have each other's phone number.
- Austin taps Ally's nose and she smiles at him.
- Austin freaks out the most when Owen escapes.
- Austin shows his muscles off to Ally and winks at her when the show returns from commercial changes scenes.
- Austin says that if they ever made mistakes Ally would be super understanding.
- Austin tries to help Ally up when she falls into the popcorn but she helps herself up.
- Austin didn't want to disappoint Ally.
- When a teen tells Ally to get out of her way and get back, Austin looked worried.
- Ally knows that people like Austin.
- When the show changes scenes, Ally's holding a picture of Austin.
- Austin seemed awed at how well Ally could play the piano.
- When they were playing the piano Ally puts her head on Austin shoulder and Austin doesn't seem to mind.
- Austin seems disappointed that Ally can't be in Dez's movie with him.
- Austin and Ally keep glancing at each other while Trish and Dez are talking.
- Ally gets offended when Austin says prop girl is perfect for Ally, because she doesn't have a social life.
- Ally tries to act like Austin's fear isn't silly.
- Austin only told Ally his biggest fear, not even telling Dez, although Dez already figured it out.
- Ally only told Austin about the cause of her stage fright.
- To make sure he didn't feel bad Ally told Austin that she was afraid of umbrellas too but he figured out that she was lying.
- Austin thanks Ally for helping him realize how silly his fear was.
- Ally tried to help Austin get rid of his fear.
- Ally puts her hand on Austin's arm and doesn't pull away; when she's pushing him towards the patio umbrella in the mall.
- Ally gets two of Austin's favorite things, cheerleaders and pancakes, to get rid of his fear of umbrellas.
- Ally looked worried when Austin's pants ripped off and started covering her eyes, showing that she doesn't want to see Austin embarrassed like that.
- Ally covers for Austin, when Dez asks them about Austin's secret.
- When Dez brings out the umbrella hat, Ally cuts in front of Austin to comfort him.
- Ally tells Austin how she got her fear of stage fright.
- Austin rests his arm on Ally's shoulder when he sees about 20 more umbrellas on the set.
- Ally smiles at Austin when he says, "I'm not scared of you Claws; I'm not scared of anything."
- Austin gets annoyed when Dez says that he only wears boxers with trucks on them, not wanting Ally to hear.
- Ally says that they should eat first before Austin asks Cassidy out in a rather stall-ish way.
- Ally was fixing Austin's hair and if there was anything on his shirt when he was going to talk to Cassidy, and she even calls him 'tiger'.
- When Austin was talking to Cassidy, he listed off their similarities (both in love with music, both in high school) and it was the exact same similarities between him and Ally.
- Ally also wants to know why Cassidy said no to Austin; which proves she cares about him.
- Ally suggests dessert, to help Austin feel better, when Cassidy rejects going out with him.
- Austin jumps over Ally, who ducks in time.
- Ally spies on Austin and Cassidy.
- Austin pulls a menu out of a person's hands, thinking it was Ally. It shows that he knows that Ally would spy on them.
- Ally seems really sad when she couldn't write a good song for Austin.
- Ally looked really hurt when Austin blamed her for making Cassidy not want to go out with him.
- After Austin blamed Ally, he tried to apologize, but she had already left the restaurant.
- When Austin came to apologize, she seemed eager to hear what he had to say.
- Austin apologized to Ally, after blaming her for the whole fiasco, and being a jerk.
- Austin liked it when Ally danced all goofy and suggests they 'dance it out'. So they both goofily dance together.
- Austin watches Ally eat, even though she looks disgusting doing it.
- Austin and Ally where jumping up and down, and looking at each other when saying yeah! yeah! yeah!
- Ally put the calculator away when Austin told her to.
- Austin and Ally had to not be disturbed, just like a couple on a date.
- Austin tried to calm Ally down when she saw the spider.
- When Ally said "It's time to get this party started" Austin was happy that Ally is having fun, copying her phrase.
- Austin high-fived only Ally when he came out to perform.
- Austin looked at Ally and sang the lyrics, "It's all I ever wanted"
- Austin put his arm on Ally's shoulder and she didn't seem to mind at all, even though she knew she was on live TV.
- When Austin was presenting the song, he said he loves to spend his summer with his friends and he moved very close to Ally.
- During the song he was standing next to Ally and jumping with her.
- Ally pushes Austin to do his best to make sure the demo is perfect.
- Ally (and Dez) give Austin presents.
- Ally tries really hard to cheer Austin up.
- Austin looks embarrassed, when his parents make him be "prince Austin" in front of her.
- Ally gave Austin a scarf with all of their names on it. (Austin, Ally, Dez and Trish) and Austin and Ally's names were right next to each other's.
- Ally went to lunch with Austin and his parents.
- Ally puts on Austin's crown and calls herself "Princess Ally". Before that Austin was a "Prince".
- They hugged in the food court, while they hugged Austin smiled.
- Austin pulled Ally slightly closer to him when they hugged the first time.
- Austin told Ally he couldn't imagine not being able to sing her songs.
- Ally said she couldn't wait for Austin to come back when the procedure is done.
- They hugged again in the practice room when Austin came back.
- Ally was the first one to hug Austin when he came back.
- Ally gives Austin soup to make him feel better.
- Ally was worried about Austin.
- Austin gave Ally a look when she kept talking.
- Austin was more impressed with the card that had Ally's face in it as well as Dez's than the one with just Dez's face.
- Austin wanted to help Ally get into the music school.
- After Austin sang the rest of Ally's goodbye song, he did not talk until she went to him and asked how he felt, which shows that he probably was too shocked and sad to speak.
- Austin was sad when Ally wanted to go to the school.
- Austin said Ally definitely deserves half.
- Austin tells the people in the party that tonight was supposed to be about him, but its also a going away party for Ally.
- Austin performed Can't Do It Without You (Acoustic Version) for Ally.
- The goodbye video mainly had moments between Austin and Ally.
- When Ally said that she will stay, Austin was happy.
- Austin, Ally, and Trish stopped hugging and Austin still had his arm around Ally, until Dez came back.
- When Austin sings Illusion he is mainly singing in Ally's direction and he mentions " I promise I won't disappear, I'll be right here" and then appears near her at the end of the song, implying she's the girl he's singing about.
- When Austin finished singing the song of Illusion, he was very close to Ally and put his arm on her shoulder.
- They hugged twice. (One was a group hug)
- When they did the first group hug, Dez went to the other group, but Austin kept his arm around Ally.
- They had a handshake, involving winking and high-fiving.
- He apologized for scaring Ally in the practice room.
- Ally said they went to the water park together, and said he helped her when she was scared of the big slide.
- Austin said "That's not nice" when Dez said to Ally she will never be like Galexis Nova: confident and fearless.
- Austin seemed jealous when Ally said she was meeting someone for lunch.
- Austin felt really bad about calling Ally an "evil gutless rat".
- When Ally and Trish came to the party, Austin looked them up and down and said they looked amazing.
- When Ally went on stage to perform, Austin smiled.
- Austin was happy that Ally will perform with him.
- They were flirtatiously looking at each other and smiling during the entire duet.
- They hugged at the end of their duet.
- At the end, Austin was really thrilled about Ally performing with him, and says he hopes she'll be able to sing with him again.
- Austin said to Ally that she rocked on stage.
- When Ally mentioned that Trish and Dez would feel weird if her and Austin were dating, Austin gave her a nervous smile, and said "If we were dating? Weird.." and then pictured it.
- Both of them pictured if they were dating, and they both had a smile on their faces.
- They looked at each other and nervously said "Weird.." before leaving rather quickly.
- When Trent challenged Austin to a dance-off, Ally gave him a knowing look and told him he didn't have to prove anything to Trent.
- Austin agreed with Ally and hopped off stage.
- Ally was cheering Austin on when he was dancing.
- When Austin got off the stage, he put his arm around Ally and hugged her.
- Austin seemed embarrassed when Dez brought up that he cried at a romance movie in front of Ally.
- When Austin figured out that Trish was really dating somebody, Austin grabbed Ally's shoulders real tight, and when Ally figured it out, she grabbed Austin too.
- When Ally said that she just realized why they called Minis by its name, Austin shook his head and smiled like he thought she was silly.
- When Ally realized that Austin still hadn't ate his mini hot dog, she tried to grab it from him but he hurried up and ate it.
- Ally was smiling when Austin was showing Team Austin his new dance moves at the beginning of the episode.
- After the theme song was over, Austin and Ally were walking to together like they were dating when they were walking to Trish and Dez when they were laughing.
- Austin and Ally sat next to each other at the audition.
- When Ally stood up and said "I like him, lets hire him!" the second time, Austin grabbed her shoulder and sat her down and said with a smile, "I think we should see him dance first.
- Austin thought that it was crazy that Ally thought Trish and Dez were dating, until he seen them hugging in the hall.
- Austin and Ally went to Minis together.
- Austin tried to cheer Ally up when she said that she didn't understand why Trish didn't tell her by saying that Trish probably felt weird about it.
- Before Austin started his rehearsal with his new back-up dancers at the Sonic Boom, you can see him looking at Ally as if he was trying to see if she was watching.
- When Ally said "Look at them their so in love" Austin raised his eyebrows when she said "Love" possibly thinking about Ally when she said that.
- When Trent said that Austin was just scared to do the dance off with him, Ally started to look mad.
- When Austin was doing the Dance off with Trent she was cheering on Austin and she looked like she thought his dancing was hot.
- When Ally pulled out the mini cake, she looked at Austin and smiled.
- Austin calls Ally a wise women.
- Austin quotes Ally.
- Ally was impressed when Austin did kung fu on the wood.
- Austin says that Ally is more important to him than getting on the cover of the magazine (Cheetah Beat).
- Austin said she didn't have to go through this trouble of bungee jumping.
- Ally turned down Austin's offers to call off the bungee jumping.
- Austin says he'd rather lose the magazine cover than to see Ally so scared.
- Austin was the one who wanted to hold hands when they jumped "Hold my hand, we'll jump together".
- Ally hesitated and smiled before holding Austin's hand.
- They hold hands when they jump off the bridge.
- When Ally said she needed to think about it for a while before they bungee jumped, Austin tells her to take all the time she needs.
- Ally said that Austin is sweet.
- They bungee jumped together.
- When Megan told Trish, Austin and Dez to describe Ally in 1 word, Austin said 'talented'.
- Ally didn't want Austin to get in trouble, so she had Dez and Trish stall his parents.
- Austin really wanted to help Ally so she wouldn't get in trouble.
- Austin sneaked out to help Ally.
- After Austin said to Ally that he can perform at her fundraiser, he said "You know i'd always help you," in a meaningful voice.
- When getting confronted about having sneaked out for the fundraiser, Austin replied that he had to help Ally.
- Austin risked getting caught by his parents, just to help Ally.
- Austin said to Ally "I couldn't let you down," to which Ally replied by saying "Aww."
- They were sitting very closely next to each other.
- Austin and Ally hug each other twice.
- When Austin is singing, Ally is watching him with a big smile.
- When Austin sings: "Girl you got it 2." He looks and points at Ally.
- After Austin finishes singing he says, "Wow, another great song Ally" and then he says that she is the best song writer in the business.
- When Trent asks Ally to write him a song Austin looks jealous and tells him: "Buh Bye!"
- Austin says that when he stole her song it was an accident and he looks offended.
- Ally said that she was glad that she forgave Austin because look how awesome it turned out.
- Austin says that Ally can always trust him.
- After Ally says: "Can I Austin?! Can I?" Austin looks kind of taken aback but he gives a small nod. And then Ally puts her hands up in a kind of "sorry" gesture.
- At the end when Ally put the 'Kick me' signs on their backs, Austin's sign was a pink color while the others were yellow.
- After Austin performed Christmas Soul at the begnning of the episode, Austin and Ally were walking very close to each other, and since they were technally dating in this episode, it looked like they were about to hold hands.
- Trish wanted Ally to break the news to Austin that he wasn't going to New York because she believed Austin will take the news better if it was coming from Ally.
- Ally moves to sit next to Austin on the plane.
- On the plane to New York, Austin discusses finally achieving his dream with Ally and confesses that he's a bit nervous when she says there will be billions of people watching him.
- When Austin was telling Ally that he has been watching Times Sqare on new years eve since he was a kid and said 'I wanna make all those people feel the same way about me' he looked at her dreamly and she replyed 'you will' and looked back at him in a dreamy way.
- Austin asks Ally "Is this really happening?" when his dream is about come true, Ally assures him that everything is real.
- Ally told the kid to zip it when he thought Austin was a poser.
- Austin and Ally sit close together on the helicopter.
- Ally tears up at Austin's performance.
- After Austin's performance, Ally was the first one to rush to Austin and hug him followed by the others.
- When Team Austin hugged after Austin's performance, Austin kept one arm around Ally and the other arm to hug Trish and Dez.
- Austin says that the best part is living my dream with my friends, and he was looking directly at Ally.
- When Trish was counting the money Emma gave her, Austin and Ally were looking over the city together.
- Ally keeps staring at Austin since her eyes froze open from tearing up during his performance.
- When Emma called dibs on Austin's toe, she glared at Ally as if she knew there was something going on between them.
- Austin and Ally sat right next to each other when Emma was explaining the ratio to them, even though there was much more space on the couch.
- When Jessie said she was a good song writer Ally said that she and Austin write all their songs, Austin was nodding and smiling when Ally stood up and started talking.
- They hug (group hug) twice.
- Austin and Ally are basically dating in this episode cause it was filmed right after Partners & Parachutes
- When everyone was in the cab, heading towards Times Square, Austin and Ally were sitting next to each other.
- Austin said it was a good idea that Dez made her the wardrobe girl, even though his clothes were on weirdly.
- Austin looked concerned for Ally when she was stuck in the plastic ball with Kira.
- When Ally was stuck in the plastic ball, her hand was on the ball and on the outside, Austin's hand was on the exact same place as her hand. Basically, their palms were touching through the plastic ball.
- When Austin saw Ally in the hamster ball with Kira, he said. "Hold on Ally!" really worriedly.
- Ally sounded romantic when Jimmy Starr said that Austin's story needed to be told.
- Ally says that Austin is funny, talented, an awesome dancer, can count to ten in Spanish, and has amazing
- Kira thinks that they like each other.
- Trish says that Austin and Ally have a special relationship.
- Dez says in an aww voice "Austin's Ally's secret admirer?"
- Austin sends the flowers with the message "There's no way I could make it without you."
- Ally hugs Austin.
- Dez asked Kira to move so he can get a shot of the happy couple and Ally smiled.
- They go on a practice date together.
- Austin puts his arm around Ally.
- When Ally says "She'll nestle up, feeling butterflies" and Austin says "My heart will be beating out of my chest" it looks like what they're saying is really happening.
- They both say 'It'll be... perfect' then look at each other dreamily.
- They cuddle for a really long time, and only stop when Dez comes in.
- Ally admits that she has a crush on Austin, telling Trish "I like Austin."
- Trish calls Austin the boy of Ally's dreams.
- Trish told Austin that sometimes the perfect girl is closer than you think, referring to Ally.
- Ally punches Austin's shoulder in a playful way and says "pal" rather unconvincingly and awkwardly.
- When Austin was leaving, Ally was fake laughing, the same laugh she had when she liked Dallas.
- When Ally said Austin has amazing hair, she actually stroked his hair.
- Ally tried to save Austin and Kira's date, even though she likes him.
- At the end of the episode, Ally puts the card that Austin gave her in her book. (Ally's book is where she writes down personal thoughts such as crushes as shown in "Secrets & Songbooks).
- When Austin and Kira revealed they had an awesome date and it was the best date ever, Ally said, "Wait, you guys had a good time?" in a shocked way.
- Ally seemed heartbroken when Austin and Kira officially became an item.
- When Elliot comes to Sonic Boom, Austin says, "that's Ally's friend," as if he's jealous.
- Austin tries to impress Ally, with his creative skills.
- Austin got overly defensive when Trish suggested he might be jealous of Ally and Elliot.
- Austin gets jealous of Ally's friendship with Elliot.
- Ally stops Austin by putting her hand on his stomach.
- When Ally and Elliot are talking about how much fun they had, Austin says, "Well, I bet your fun back then wasn't any more fun than our fun back now"
- Austin realizes he does like Ally.
- Austin admits to Dez that he likes Ally.
- Austin said, "I like writing songs with her. I like how I can talk to her about anything...and I like her smile, and the way she laughs."
- Austin and Ally almost kiss.
- When they're at the piano, they're sitting very close to each other.
- When Austin heard that Ally and Elliot were basket weaving, he attempted to weave his own basket.
- Austin says he gets an 'awesome feeling' when he and Ally accidentally touch hands at the piano. A feeling he doesn't get with anyone including Kira.
- Austin likes when his and Ally's hand touches when they're playing piano.
- Dez thinks Austin is in love with Ally, therefore Austin loves Ally more than Ally likes Austin.
- As Ally plays the piano, Austin doesn't take his eyes off her.
- In the last Auslly scene, Austin is wearing blue and Ally is wearing Red. Just like in Club Owners & Quinceaneras, when they were dancing.
- Elliot and Austin had a battle, because Austin wanted to impress Ally.
- When Elliot says that he and Ally are the best team, Austin denied with jealous look.
- When Elliot said that he's not into music, Austin said to Ally "Ha! You hear that Ally? He's not into music" to impress her.
- When Dez says to Austin that Ally wants to be Elliot's girlfriend, Austin screemed "WHAT?!" and looked alarmed.
- Austin says that Ally can't be with Elliot and that he's not right guy for her.
- Austin ran out of the practice room when he thought that Ally wanted to be Elliot's girlfriend.
- After Austin won the competition with Elliot he says "He's not so perfect now is he, Ally? Still want to be his girlfriend?" to Ally.
- Austin says that he and Ally should be together.
- Austin didn't want to allow Ally to be Elliot's girlfriend.
- When Ally was showing the chords she wants for the song they were gazing into each others eyes.
- When he is starring at Ally, He was also starring at her lips.
- They are practicing a new song.
- When Ally says the next line of the song is ("If you want a friend") Austin sounded nervous saying "Right, friend."
- They both tried to listen what each other was talking about.
- When Austin and Ally are talking at the piano, if you replace when they say "song" with another word (E.G: relationship) you can tell they are talking about themselves.
- It's revealed in this episode that Ally talked to her mom about Austin a lot.
- When Austin was talking to Ally's mom, Ally was twirling her hair. An attempt to flirt with Austin.
- Austin and Ally finally had their first kiss!
- Austin inherated the kiss.
- Austin and Ally perform together.
- Austin and Ally hug 4 times.
- The first time they hugged in this episode, they were super close and kept swaying back and forth and awkwardly pulled away.
- Penny asked Ally if anything was going on between her and Austin.
- Ally looked really hurt when Kira came and told Austin she would be his girlfriend and hugged him.
- When they turned to each other during the performance, it looks as if they were about to kiss on stage when the song was over.
- Austin and Ally held hands while leaving the practice room.
- When Kira hugged Austin, Austin didn't hug back.
- Austin looked disappointed that Kira would be his girlfriend.
- Austin was disappointed because he deeply cares about Ally.
- Austin pets Ally while talking about how far she's come along, and for a second, Ally smiles at it.
- After Ally thanks Austin, she pets him and they both laugh.
- Ally looked really hurt when she overheard Austin telling Dez he wanted to be with Kira.
- When Ally was singing the line of the song "You can come to me", she smiled at Austin.
- They got lost in each others' eyes during the performance and realized they were still on stage so they looked away.
- Austin told Ally he was proud of her.
- Dez was wearing a 'Team Ally' T-shirt.
- After Austin said he was choosing Kira, Dez said, "I was really hoping you'd choose Ally. I think you're right for each other."
- Trish and Dez really wanted Austin and Ally to be together.
- When Ally's dad asked Austin to sing he said "not without Ally".
- When Ally spoke to Trish about Austin choosing Kira Ally admitted she was upset showing she really wanted Austin to be her boyfriend.
- At the end of the episode when Kira agreed to be Austin's girlfriend, Ally looked and was heartbroken.
- Austin looked really gilty for breaking Ally's heart.
- When Austin and Ally talked about the line "If you want a friend", Ally asked if they should change it into a stronger word (more than friends).
- At the begnning of the episode, when Austin let go of Kira and walked up to Ally, Ally looked like she was trying to hold back her tears.
- At the begnning of the episode, even though Ally was heartbroken, she said she was happy for Austin and Kira, that they were an official couple.
- Ally admits Austin was her first kiss.
- Ally said "Lets just stick to being friends and partners and pretend the kiss never happened", then Austin said "I can't pretend it never happened. Ally i wanna be with you".
- Austin was upset when Ally didn't want to write a song later. He then wished she wasn't so over him.
- Austin wanted to give Ally a gift.
- Austin got Ally a piano, and wanted to make it special, by dropping it down on a parachute.
- After the piano falls, Austin looks down at the mess and says "Ally I'm really sorry" and then walks away with his head hung down.
- Austin serenades Ally.
- Austin says that he and Ally are an official couple.
- Austin and Ally hug.
- Austin sang the song that Ally wrote about him.
- Austin got happy when he figured out that Ally liked him for a long time.
- Austin pulls Ally close and puts his arm around her.
- Austin was happy when Ally kept the note he gave her in Girlfriends & Girl Friends.
- Austin and Ally finally start dating in this episode.
- Ally said their kiss was good. Austin said it was really good. And Dez said it was even magical.
- Austin tries to break up with Kira to be with Ally.
- Austin seemed to have his mind on Ally a lot in this episode.
- After Austin left the party when the piano fell, Dez found him in the practice room at the piano with his head hanging down,probably thinking about how awful he felt.
- Austin said that Ally's song about him was "Amazing".
- Austin thought Ally hated him for what he did.
- Austin said he will never forget the first time he and Ally wrote there first song together, meaning that is a special memory to him.
- Ally's song about Austin probably reminded him about his feelings for her, and thats why he knew to sing it to her.
- Ally looked like she couldn't believe what Austin was doing when he was singing to her, she was staring at Austin the whole time, smiling.
- In the lines, "how long till I stop pretending", it might refer to how Austin and Ally kept their feelings inside for the longest time and pretended like nothing was going on inside.
- Trish and Dez, along with Ally's parents, were awed by the scene in front of them, while Austin was singing to Ally. Trish and Dez mainly, were so happy, because they always wanted them to be together.
- Everyone in the Sonic Boom seemed "awed" at the fact that Austin was singing to Ally.
- When Austin was done singing to Ally, she tried to say something, but he stopped her by putting his finger on her mouth and saying, "Just come here", to hug him.
- Megan said she was 'Fa-reaking', about what Austin just did for Ally.
- Austin and Ally posed for Megan while they were hugging to get there pictures taken, with no regret that everyone was going to know they were a couple.
- They held each other until the scene changed.
- When Trish walked in the Sonic Boom with the magazine, Austin and Ally were already there alone spending time together.
- Austin and Ally were happy they were on the cover of Cheetah Beat.
- After Austin seranaded Ally, she was speechless.
- When Ally said 'Austin I wanna...' it looked like Austin was looking at her lips.
- Ally said that she really wishes Austin could be there for her speech.
- Austin asks Ally if she wants to go get something to eat after he finishes his car practicing.
- Ally complains about all the customers, so Austin tries to help using the magic typewriter.
- Ally was disappointed when Austin couldn't show up at her dad's award ceremony.
- When Chuck made Ally fall in love with him by the typewriter, Austin looked like he was jealous.
Note: There weren't a lot of Auslly moments since this episode is not in chronological order and is totally fiction.
- Austin was helping Ally to play Clarinet Golf and was behind her, touching her hands and they were cuddling.
- Austin said Ally was great at Clarinet Golf and wanted to take her to dinner to celebrate.
- Ally said Austin's full name.
- Ally said she will never tell Austin her middle name and looked at him in a flirty way.
- Ally accepted the date.
- Austin breaks the awkward silence by saying "Our first official date".
- It's awkward at their date and Austin sees another couple feeding each other so he tries to feed Ally but accidentally smeared it all over her face when his chair gets levitated and said sorry 3 times.
- When Austin was talking to Dez, he called Ally his girlfriend.
- They break up, but agree that they will get back together when they're both ready.
- They both really want to make the relationship work.
- After Ally said she really wanted the relationship to work Austin even went far enough to say that he wanted it to work more than anything,possibly meaning he might love Ally.
- They booped each others' noses while saying a cute nickname and said sorry afterwards.
- They hug.
- When they were talking about Butch and Bitey in front of the producer, they were really talking about their relationship.
- Ally told Austin to not let go, while he was still hugging her and she gripped on tighter.
- Austin said he wasn't going to.
- Ally asked Austin if the hug was just as friends.
- Ally accidentally smacks Austin's head while trying to high five.
- They were both too focused on trying to compromise with each other, they didn't listen to the song until later on.
- Austin said it's okay if Ally thinks he's childish, since he knows it.
- Ally said she doesn't think Austin's childish.
- Austin doesn't think Ally is weak.
- They both kept shaking Bitey.
- Ally looked upset when Austin said "Maybe Butch and Bitey should just go back to being friends".
- Austin looked heartbroken when Ally said 'Maybe we're not ready to be a couple, just yet'
- There was a reference to Rockers & Writers when they tried to hug/handshake.
- They were both afraid to hurt each others' feelings.
- Austin called Ally "My little goose-pickle" because he knows Ally loves Pickles the Goose and pickles.
- Austin said he's just trying to be a gentleman.
- Austin called Ally lady.
- Ally said she can order for herself but appreciates what Austin was trying to do.
- There is also a reference to Zaliens & Cloud Watchers because both episodes show how opposit
- Trish said Austin and Ally perfect for each other while talking to Ally about her relationship with Austin.
- Ally said she was always afraid something like this would happen if her and Austin started dating.
- Austin said they'll be friends and partners, always.
- Ally told Austin not to let go when they hugged to stay friends for that time and Austin said that he was not going to.
- They both smiled while they hugged each other.
- Even though they break up they agree to get back together when they're both ready to be a couple again which is most likely to be in Season 3.
- Dez started to cry when Austin and Ally said they have gone back to being friends, showing he really wanted them to stay a couple.
- Dez said he'll never get over Austin and Ally going back to being friends.
- Austin said that Ally deserved to relax at the spa.
- Austin felt bad that he lost Ally's grandma's necklace.
- Dez found Ally's necklace but Austin took it from him and put it around her neck.
- Austin has already met both of Ally's grandmothers
- Austin was the only one willing to help Ally pick up her necklace for her photo-shoot of magazine cover.
- Austin (and Trish) helped Ally with poses to do at the magazine shoot.
- Austin didn't like the combination pose Ally did.
- Austin likes Ally's grandmother who the makes cookies instead of the one who's boring and smells like cabbage.
- Austin was upset that Ally lied about her grandmother making cookies, and instead, smelled like cabbage.
- Austin still thought Ally was pretty even though she looked terrible.
- Ally smiled at Austin when he showed her how to pose.
- Austin helps Ally in her audition.
- Austin winked his eyebrow when he looked at Ally.
- Austin felt sorry that Ally was not signed to Starr Records .
- Austin felt proud that Ally is already standing in her own.
- Austin put both his hands on Ally's shoulders.
- Ally told Austin he owes her $300.
- Ally says it's not a good idea for her and Austin to compete for Jimmy's attention, probably because she cares about Austin and doesn't want to start a rivalry.
- There were Austin and Ally cardboard cut-outs.
- In the cardboard cut-outs, Austin had his arm around Ally and Ally had her arm around his waist..
- When Ally tried to pick up the ripped up contract, Austin said "Ally!"
- Ally told Austin she's leaving the "Stray Kitties".
- Austin was acting like a supportive boyfriend, even though they weren't dating at the time.
- Austin and Ally were walking alone together when they got to the Sonic Boom for the first Team Austin and Team Ally meeting.
- Austin was smiling at Ally in a loving way during her performance.
- Austin said "Your lips are all...dark" meaning he was looking at her lips.
- Austin wiped feathers that Val threw in the air off of Ally's hair.
- Austin asks Ally if she wants to go to the zoo to laugh at the monkeys.
- Austin said he's been learning from the best song writer in the business, reffering to Ally.
- Austin and Ally have a "bear hug".
- Ally says "I can't imagine writing songs without you" to Austin.
- Austin says "I'm always going to need you, Ally"
- Austin didn't think Ally's "Bear jokes" were funny.
- They hug each other by the waist.
- Ally lied about Austin's song being good because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
- Ally tells Trish she can't make fun of Austin's song.
- Ally tells Austin that his song is awful and is just terrible, but said it with a smile on her face to not make Austin feel as bad.
- Austin wanted to prove to Ally that he can write his own songs, possibly to impress her.
- Ally feels bad that she didn't have enough time to write Austin's songs.
- Ally insisted Austin should sing one of her songs.
- Austin tells Ally her songs are too girly.
- Ally let Austin see her book.
- Ally brought Austin pudding.
- When Ally said she sharpened the pencils, Austin smiled at her.
- Ally said she's not his songwriter for his "Pioneer Rangers" song.
- Ally was disgusted when Austin put salami and mustard on his cereal.
- Austin and Ally both said Nelson's name at the same time.
- Ally sang along to Austin's song.
- Ally called Austin generous.
- They both went to help Nelson when he got crushed by the tent.
- Ally's been lying a lot, which means Austin is probably rubbing off on her.
- This is one of the many times that they hugged each other.
- They played table soccer together.
- They both felt Dez's fur.
- Austin was excited when he heard that Jimmy asked to talk to Ally.
- Austin along with (Trish & Dez) were preparing a Congratulations on your Record Deal party for Ally.
- Austin made a singing card for Ally.
- When Austin heard that Ally didn't receive a record deal, he (and Trish & Dez) quickly tried to cover up the Congratulations on your Record Deal party that they were preparing for Ally.
- Austin felt bad that Ally didn't get a record deal.
- When Ally opened the card Austin quickly took it and crumpled, because he didn't want Ally to get depressed more.
- Austin tells Ally that she shouldn't be too sad.
- Austin reminds Ally that other labels wanted her.
- Austin was contented when Ally said that she doesn't sell Kira her song.
- Austin said that Ally is the only person twho should sing her song.
- When Jimmy Starr found out they accidentally recorded over Kira's song and got mad, he started to get mad at Austin and Ally. However, Austin stood up for Ally and told Jimmy not to blame her.
- Ally felt bad when Austin was fired from Starr Records.
- Ally wanted to give her song to Kira, because she wanted Austin to come back to Starr Records.
- Austin tried to stop Ally from giving her song to Kira.
- Austin grabs Ally's shoulders and tells her she can't give her song to Kira, but it was too late.
- Austin was upset when Kira had to sing Ally's song.
- When Kira was about to perform, Austin looked at Ally sadly.
- Austin was happy when Kira wanted Ally to sing the song.
- Austin pushed Ally to enter the stage.
- Austin was clapping when Ally performed.
- Ally was happy when Jimmy decided to hired Austin back.
- Austin didn't want Jimmy to hired him again, because he knew that Jimmy can't sign Ally too.
- Austin wanted Jimmy to sign Ally instead of him.
- Ally told Austin that he didn't have to do that for her.
- When Jimmy offered to sign Ally to his record label, Austin was very happy.
- Austin and Ally hug.
- When Austin noticed two guys making fun of Ally's signature dance, he looked mad at them.
- Austin said to Ally: "Do you want me to say something?" and acted like a "supportive boyfriend."
- Ally put her hand on Austin's stomach.
- Ally assured Austin that he doesn't have to say anything to them because they're just jealous.
- Austin danced to "The Ally Way" dance.
- Dez was going to make Ally fake Homecoming Prom Queen and Austin fake Homecoming Prom King.
- Austin was upset when he couldn't be Ally's fake Homecoming Prom King.
- Austin struggled to tell Ally that her dancing was horrible because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- Austin put his hand on Ally's shoulder.
- Austin wanted Ally to win The Future Five.
- Austin cheered for Ally.
- Austin was surprised how Ally believed in herself even when everyone else hated her dance.
- Austin helped Ally with her dance video.
- Austin said that "The Ally Way" was a great title for the song.
- Ally let Austin look at her songbook.
- Austin said Ally was a fantastic singer.
- Austin blocked Dez when he was making fun of her dancing because he didn't want Ally's feelings to get hurt.
- Austin said Ally's not that bad of a dancer.
- Austin was nodding his head and smiling when Jean Paul Paul-Jean said there wasn't a thing that Ally couldn't do.
- When Dez said he was going to put Austin as Homecoming King, but then they decided to not do that, Austin said "Awww," indicating he was upset of not being Homecoming King...maybe because Ally was going to be the Homecoming Queen.
- When Ally told Austin she got an 'A', he said "Yay! Victory dance!" and tried to make her dance.
- Austin really wanted to show Ally how bad her dancing was.
- Austin was worried about how many people would make fun of Ally if she made an entire dance video.
- Austin said to her, smiling, "Wow, you really believe in yourself."
- Austin told Ally he was going to cancel the rest of his vacation to help Ally with her dance video.
- Ally already thought of The Ally Way for her song, meaning Austin and Ally had the same idea.
- The two shared a smile when Ally said she was also in the time management club.
- Austin congratulated Ally on winning the Future Five.
- They were alone in the practice room in the second scene, after the intro.
- Ally gave Austin his very own songbook.
- Ally encouraged Austin to write his own song.
- Trish was convinced that Austin wrote Steal Your Heart about Ally.
- Ally was really impressed that Austin was able to write his own song, and was really happy for him.
- Ally loved Austin's song.
- Austin admitted he wrote the song about Ally.
- Austin said he cared about Ally.
- Ally asked Austin if he still had feelings for her.
- Austin seemed quite nervous when Ally asked him if he still has feelings for her.So that's most likely why he quickly denied it.
- Austin said "Pshhh no...yes...I-I don't know" like he did in Campers & Complications when Kira asked him if he had feelings for Ally, and then attempted to kiss her in the practice room.
- Austin said he loves being friends with Ally.
- Ally hoped the song was about her, showing she still has feelings for Austin, too.
- They both admitted they had feelings for each other.
- Austin said "Don't touch my book!" like Ally used to.
- Ally laughed when Austin said her catchphrase. She also stared at him for a while and then looked away after Austin said her catchphrase.
- Trish and Dez pointed out that Ally shifted her eyes to the left, blinked, rolled her eyes, shook her head, turned around, walked away, and left as a sign that she's hiding something, showing that she still has feelings for Austin.
- Trish knew right away that Austin wrote the song about Ally because he mentioned "Angel smile," and "You drive me crazy".
- Austin looked nervous when Trish pointed out that Austin wrote the song about Ally.
- When Ally said that they couldn't of picked a better picture of her, Austin chuckled.
- They group hug with Trish and Dez.
- Austin told Ally to avoid sport analogies.
- Ally suggested that Austin should try to come up with the lyrics for the song and told him that just because he struck out once doesn't mean he should stop trying.
- When Austin said "I knew it was missing something," Ally smiled.
- Ally defended Austin when Trish said "Let me save you the trouble: It's not very good".
- The judge said "Awww," when Austin and Ally had a moment.
- Trish and Dez said "Awww" too so that means they still ship Auslly.
- The judge said that after seeing Austin perform the song, and seeing Austin and Ally together, he knew Austin wrote the song, and he knows how strong the connection between Austin and Ally is.
- Dez was smiling in the background when Ally asked if the song was about her and if Austin still had feelings for her.
- Trish smiled when Austin said he cares about Ally.
- Austin wanted to tell Ally earlier that the song was about her but didn't want to ruin their friendship.
- Dez had a sad face when Austin said "Pshh no...yes...i-i don't know" probably because he wanted them to get back together.
- Austin asked Ally if she knew there was a West Virginia and she said "Yes, yes i did" then smiled and walked away.
- Ally looked sad when Austin said the song wasn't about her.
- Ally felt bad that Trish and Dez kept interrogating Austin about the girl he wrote the song about.
- Ally looked shocked when Kira said that she and Austin have a secret.
- Austin was going to throw a surprise party for Ally.
- Austin, along with Kira, was trying to get Maroon 5 to play at Ally's surprise party.
- Austin was upset that it wasn't going to be a surprise anymore.
- Austin proved he didn't have feelings for Brooke, European Super Model, or Kira anymore.
- Ally told Austin that he needs to get a map.
- Austin wanted to stop Ally before she showed the judge the blank songbook.
- Ally smiled when Val said that Austin was a great singer and dancer.
- Austin was wearing red, the Auslly colour when he sang Steal Your Heart
- Austin's eyes shifted at Ally when he said the song wasn't about anybody.
- Austin described Ally perfectly in his song.
- When Austin was singing Steal Your Heart, he wore the same Jacket he wore in Chapters & Choices when he kissed Ally.
- Ally touched Austin's napkin shirt.
- Austin asked Ally what was the last powerful emotion she experienced and she says love and Austin blushes and asked "Really?" in a shy tone thinking it might be because of him.
- Austin was upset when Ally says she loves the seat cushion because he thought she meant him.
- When Austin wakes up, Ally is the first person he sees.
- Austin says he trusts Ally.
- Austin brought Ally a gift from the convention to make it up to her when he left her to finish the song by herself.
- Ally locked Austin in the practice room with her.
- Austin wanted to be alone with Ally to finish the song.
- They touched fingers.
- Austin said to Ally that lyrics to the song have to came from her heart.
- Ally was impressed how Austin wrote the chorus for the song Timeless.
- Austin taught Ally how to play the keyboard and held her hand.
- Ally said she's always had this music inside of her but just needed Austin to bring it out.
- Austin used Ally's technique to write a song from Diners & Daters and told her a good friend taught him.
- Ally blushes but then asked if it was Trish.
- Ally was shocked and asked Austin "What the heck was that?!" when he showed her real dancing.
- Austin figured out he liked to write songs the old fashion way with Ally.
- Ally (including Trish and Dez) played instruments while Austin sang.
- The song Timeless is possibly about Austin and Ally's relationship.
- Ally says love doesn't fade over time, it's timeless and even though Austin and Ally broke up, it's clear that they still harbor feelings and care for each other more than ever.
- Austin took the cushion from Ally.
- During Austin's performance, he walked over towards Ally.
- Ally was worried about Austin because he got a shock and was knocked out for a while.
- Ally asked Austin if he was awake.
- Ally (along with Trish and Dez) called the paramedic for Austin.
- Austin grabbed Ally's arm to keyboard.
- Austin was happy when Ally knew how to play keyboard again.
- When Future Ally mentioned that the last feeling she had felt was love, Austin blushed and smiled, probably thinking she meant she loved him.
- Ally was impressed by Austin's basketball skills.
- Ally encouraged Austin to join the basketball team.
- Austin was happy for Ally that she joined the news team.
- After Jimmy told Austin to quit the basketball team in case he hurts himself and won't be able to do the concert, Ally felt bad for him.
- Austin told Ally that he will continue playing basketball.
- After Austin fell and hurt his knee Ally walked over too him and asked if he was okay.
- Austin told Ally (and Trish and Dez) that he has hurt himself.
- Ally interviewed Austin for the news team.
- When Austin walked into Sonic Boom with crutches, Ally (with Trish and Dez) helped him walk.
- Austin grabbed Ally's shoulder and sat her down like in Rockers & Writers and Backups & Breakups.
- Ally told Austin to follow his heart, just like in Girlfriends & Girl Friends.
- Austin was surprised at Ally's quirks.
- Ally defended Austin by telling Jimmy that he should be a normal kid and take risks.
- Ally was confusing Austin about whether to keep playing or quit the basketball team.
- Austin bought Ally crystal shoes from her favorite movie.
- Ally thanked Austin because she liked the present.
- Austin got her something that she liked, so he obviously knows her well.
- Ally said it was cool that Austin bought a car for Dez.
- When Ally said 'What did you get me? What did you get me?' Austin smiled at her.
- After Austin fell on the counter, he winked at Ally and said 'What up'.
- Austin carried her around the mall in bridal style and piggyback style.
- Austin said that Ally's scream was cool.
- When Ally's crystal shoes shattered, Austin first said Thank you, Dez, but when Ally gave him a look he said That's horrible to comfort her.
- Austin and Ally were on shopping together for new clothes for Jackson Lowe.
- Austin wanted to show Ally his idol.
- Ally said Austin's idea was great.
- They both thought Jackson's style wasn't good.
- They were going to get lunch together before they met Jackson Lowe.
- When Jackson started destroying the set, Austin ran off the stage and to Ally's side, possibly to protect her.
- When Ally talks about love and couples, Austin looks interested and he keeps looking at her and smiled.
- Austin puts his hand over Ally's mouth to keep her from laughing at Chuck and Dez.
- After Chuck and Dez become friends, Austin and Ally high-five.
- Austin and Ally worked together to stop Dez and Chuck's feud.
- Ally was disappointed in Austin when he (and Dez) purposly broke up Chuck and Didi.
- Austin and Ally were hiding together when they were trying to get Dez and Chuck to get along.
- When they were scratching the door to the practice room and Ally was making weird noises Austin looked at her lovingly and rolled his eyes playfully.
- They were standing next to each other when Dez's dad was showing them how his new invention worked.
- When Ally asked Austin if a feud is more important than two teenagers who wanna be together Austin blushed and said "When you put it like that. . . maybe?.
- When Austin & Ally were hiding if you look closely when Dez and Chuck are coming down Austin has his hand around Ally then quickly puts his hands at his side.
- When Didi was telling girls about her new boyfriend Austin stared at Ally.
- When Austin got the idea Ally wanted to help him.
- When Ally was talking about couples singing love songs to each other she looked at Austin for a while.
- They sit really close to each other.
- They do the 'What Up' handshake.
- When they met Lucy for the first time, she messed up their names and surnames, so she called them Austin Dawson and Ally Moon.
- They both help Lucy.
- They're judges on America's Top Talent.
- They hug.
- Ally cheered during Austin's performance.
- When two first participants were performing and Austin wanted to choose one of them, Ally said that he would wait, Austin listened to Ally.
- They had a high-five.
- When Ally said they're going to win Austin smiled at her.
- When Ally apologized to Lucy backstage, Austin came back there, and before they went back onstage, he looked at Ally compassionately.
- Austin listened to Ally when she said that they could help Lucy, even when he wasn't sure.
- When Ally said that Lucy was a joke and she left the stage sad Austin looked at Ally compassionately.
- Trish and Dez made an 'Austin & Ally' movie from when they met and the growth of their partnership.
- When Ally ran out of Sonic Boom, Austin chased after her.
- Trish and Dez wanted to bring Austin and Ally back together.
- Trish suggested singing You Can Come to Me so then they won't stay mad at each other.
- They kissed.
- When Dez said 'cut!' Austin and Ally were still kissing.
- Austin apologized to Ally.
- Austin was worried that when Ally's career took off, she would leave him.
- Ally said she will always be there for Austin.
- Ally apologized to Austin for doubting their partnership.
- Ally said that their partnership is the best thing thats ever happend to her.
- They made up again.
- Dez and Trish questioned how Austin and Ally did not stop kissing after Dez shouted "Cut". The two made an excuse and said it was just part of the movie even though it caused a few Auslly speculations among the viewers and Trish and Dez.
- Before Austin and Ally kissed Austin looked nervous.
- When Austin and Ally were doing scene when they sang You Can Come to Me they were glancing to each other.
- During the performance Ally went to Austin and they were singing to one microphone, like in Chapters & Choices.
- They both said their lines from Chapters & Choices and kissed as if they've had that moment including the kiss,on their minds ever since it happend because they got the lines correct.
- When they were reciting their lines they were looking into each others' eyes.
- They stared at each other at the end of performance.
- When they were kissing Austin hugged Ally really tight and she hanged her arms on his neck.
- Austin asked Ally if they were good, and Ally nodded and smiled at him.
- When Ally said that they were good Austin smiled at her.
- When Ally said that they were just acting Austin seemed to be disappointed at first.
- Trish and Dez thought that they were doing more than just "acting".
- When they were kissing Dez and Trish knew that they're not mad at each other anymore.
- When Austin said to Ally: "No, jump off the plank into the water, I think there's sharks down there", during filming a scene from Costumes & Courage, Ally seemed to be hurt and looked sad at him.
- Austin was really upset when he found out that Ally wanted to end their partnership.
- When they trying to urge that they were just acting they were stammer and acting awkward.
- Ally said Austin was a really good actor, and Austin said the same thing about Ally.
- Austin and Ally were happy that they had reconciled.
- Ally didn't want Austin to know that she wanted to end their partnership.
- When Austin left the practice room mad, Ally was upset.
- Austin got a look at Dez when he admitted Austin had bigger secret in front of Ally.
- When Austin told Ally that he met with another songwriter she looked mad and upset at him and said "What?!".
- Austin touched Ally's cheek and she was holding his ell.
- Austin first said Katy Perry's movie was awesome, but then he cleared throat and said that he just heard that from some girl while he was in the theater watching manly action movie. He looked like he wanted to impress Ally.
- When Dez and Trish come back from Austin and Ally Team meeting, Ally asked them if they forgot something and she pointed at Austin and her.
- When Dez asked them to stop kissing and they didn't it was as if they didn't want to stop.
- When Austin and Ally state that they were just kissing for the movie, they call each other good actors.
- Since it's probably a lie to avoid an awkward moment, they may have been calling each other good kissers.
- Ally put her hand on Austin's shoulder.
- Ally asked if Austin will be mad at her in every scene.
- Austin said he'll let it go.
- When they kissed Ally was wearing a heart shaped necklace that wasn't seen in any other scenes in the episode.
- Ally was happy about Austin's first national tour.
- Austin was really excited when Ally got a record deal.
- Austin was disappointed when Ally said if she'll accept the deal she'll can't go with him on tour.
- They looked really sad at each other when Ally said she can't go on his tour if she accepts the record deal.
- Ally said that she doesn't want to miss Austin's tour.
- Trish thought that Ally wanted to be his something else other than just partner.
- Ally awkwardly said "Whaaaat?" when Trish implies she still has feelings for Austin.
- Austin was worried about what Ally will do with her record deal.
- They hugged after Ally's performance.
- Ally told Austin about firing Trish.
- Austin didn't want Ally and Trish to fight.
- Ally admits she still has feelings for Austin.
- Ally thought Austin had feelings for her too.
- Ally smiled at Austin's performance.
- Austin said he's going to miss Ally.
- Ally said she's going to miss Austin too.
- When Trish checked her phone and said "Oh no!", Austin looked really sad and worried that Ally wasn't going to show up.
- When Dez was talking about whether or not Ally would go with them he told Austin that if she did, then she would throw herself into his arms and they'd live happily ever after.
- When Ally said she was going to miss Austin, she sounded as if she was going to cry.
- When Austin said "I'm going to miss you" to Ally when she was saying good-bye, he got choked up and sounded like he was going to cry
- Austin gave Ally a card, which on the cover was written 'Thinking Of You'.
- When Ally showed up Austin was really happy, because he thought she was going on tour with him.
- Austin said he's proud of Ally.
- Austin and Ally had a goodbye hug.
- Austin stopped at the door and looked sadly at Ally.
- When Ally started to go away Austin ran off the bus and stopped her.
- Ally was shocked when Austin ran off the bus.
- Austin almost admitted he loves her.
- Austin was gonna say "I love you" to Ally before he went back onto the bus.
- Before Ally hugged Austin she looked like she was about to cry.
- Ally waved to Austin and smiled.
- When she waved Austin looked at her sadly.
- When Austin got into the bus he sat beside the window and stared at Ally from the window.
- Ally stared at Austin when he was on the bus.
- When they leaved Ally looked sad and opened the card Austin gave her.
- When Ally said she's staying she looked at Austin sadly.
- Austin was disappointed that Ally doesn't go with him.
- Austin got her a performance as his opening act from Jimmy.
- Austin wished her good luck at making her record.
- Ally wished him fun on his tour.
- Austin said her record is going be great.
- When Ally was at the studio recording she put the card from Austin at the piano.
- Ally was afraid that if she doesn't go with Austin at his tour he would lose his feelings for her.
- Austin and Ally hugged after Ally's performance.
- Austin said Ally is very special to him.
- Austin said Ally is an amazing songwriter and performer to the audience.
- Ally was leaning in when Austin almost said he loves her.
- Ally sounded like she was getting choked up when she said "I guess this is goodbye" so she was probably trying to hold back tears.
- Ally said it'll only be three months until they see each other.
- At the beginning of the episode Ally was reading her card from Austin with a smile.
- In the begining of the episode, Ally had a hallucination in Sonic Boom that the mail delivery guy was Austin. When she saw him, she dramatically ran up to him, hugged him, and spun him around. She soon realized it actually wasn't him. This shows that Ally really missed Austin and wanted to be with him.
- Lester said everytime he went down he saw Ally twirling someone, meaning that Ally had previous hallucinations about Austin.
- After the first hallucination Ally had various others in the first scene where she thought a pizza delivery guy, Nelson (boy with sousaphone), an old lady, and her dad were all Austin.
- In the first scene, Ally was wearing red, which is considered one of the main Auslly colours.
- After Austin's performance, he had a delusion that a security guard was Ally. He ran up to the security guard and hugged him.
- Austin conviced Ally to come to his last performance of his tour.
- Austin was upset when he found out that they were in different cities.
- Ally told Austin they will have little time to spend together which made her upset. Austin said he doesn't care how long they will be together because he just wants to see her and Ally felt the same way.
- Ally was blushing when she was telling Trish and Dez about the note Austin gave to her.
- Austin told Ally he couldn't wait to see her when he spoke to her on the phone and Ally said the same.
- Ally was upset when she realized Austin and her will have only one day to spend together.
- Austin was having hallucinations about Ally.
- Ally's dad was worry about her, because he saw her hallucinating and twirling someone few times.
- Ally ensured her dad Austin is the furthest thing in her mind, but then she said she misses him a little.
- When Austin had the hallucination with Ally and the security guard, Trish said "He's doing that again" meaning that Austin had previous hallucinations about Ally.
- Throughout the episode, Austin and Ally were both very upset when they realized that they were in the wrong places and they couldn't see each other.
- Austin stopped his show and ran to Ally and started to ask her to stay with him. When Ally said she can't stay Austin came back on stage upset.
- Austin admitted that "everything" is better when Ally is around.
- Austin and Ally were both upset when it was time for Ally to leave.
- Ally told Austin that she needs inspiration writing songs and Austin is her inspiration. She expressed that she she writes better when Austin is around and she needs him. This drawed her to the conclusion that she would stay on tour with Austin.
- Austin was very happy when Ally decided she would stay and the two hugged.
- Austin paused the show in Seattle 2 times just for Ally, one pleading her to stay, two so that Ally could say something to him.
- Austin hugged Ally and spun her around a second time when they first see each other.
- The song Chasin' the Beat of My Heart is most likely about Ally.
- When Austin told her there was an accident, Ally got worried and asked if he was ok.
- Ally said she knew that Austin completely changed her life.
- Ally brought up the possibility of for all of them to think how different their lives would have been if things were different the first day Austin came to Sonic Boom.
- The second time Austin showed up at Sonic Boom in the dream sequence Austin and Ally stared at each other dreamily while romantic music played. Ally stared at Austin and said she felt like she knew him with a smile. Austin told her he felt like he knew her his whole life. They started to approach each other as though they were about to kiss.
- Ally said that if she never met Austin her dreams would never come true.
- When Austin came back from getting breakfast Ally ran to Austin hugging him tightly.
- When Austin said he couldn't take off the shoes in the museum, Ally scolded him like a mom would a child saying "This is why we don't touch things young man".
- When Trish's phone rang it startled Ally and she fell against Austin and grabbed his arm.
- Ally helped Austin get the shoes off.
- Ally thought of an idea to help Austin get the shoes off without the president seeing it.
- Ally tried to cover the silver shoes on Austin's feet so the reporters and Anders wouldn't see them.
- Austin (Dez and Trish) 'OOO' Ally when Ally "burned" Anders twice.
- Austin seemed happy when Ally said her and Kira were friends.
- Austin (and Dez) helped Ally get the pig off of her.
- Austin said that Ally smelled good when she was smelling like cooked pig (pork).
- Austin said the pig smell was really working for Ally and then winked at her.
- Austin and Ally ran into Sonic Boom together (because they were being chased by dogs).
- Austin tries to convince Ally to forgive Trish.
- Austin and Ally have a talk alone.
- Dez told Austin that Ally might talk about him to Kira since Ally still has feelings for him and also Austin
- Kira asked Ally if anything happened between her and Austin while they were on tour.
- When Kira asked Ally if anything happened between her and Austin whilst on tour, Ally rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.
- In the first scene, Ally says to Dez, "Don't make us kiss. It's embarrassing", as if Austin and Ally were dating.
- They were alone in Sonic Boom before Trish and Dez walked in.
- When they were in Sonic Boom and Austin was putting down a present, Ally was smiling at him and was standing under the mistletoe.
- When they almost kiss under the mistletoe for the first time in Sonic Boom, Austin was wearing blue, which is one of the Auslly colours.
- When Austin walked over to Ally, she said, "Hey, look. We're under the mistletoe again" and was smiling as if she wanted to kiss Austin.
- When they were in Sonic Boom and were standing the mistletoe, Ally looked down whilst blushing and was blushing quite a lot.
- Austin looked up at the mistletoe and replied saying, "What do you know?' whilst blushing
- When they almost kiss in Sonic Boom, their noises were touching. They were an inch away from kissing.
- They almost kiss 3 times.
- They sang a duet together.
- At the beginning of the song, Austin reached out his hand and helped Ally onto the stage.
- During the performance, Austin tried to kiss Ally.
- When sitting at the piano during the performance, Austin and Ally both smiled at each other.
- Austin looked disappointed that Ally had moved showing he really wanted to kiss her.
- The fact that Austin got Ally a bracelet, that's something a boyfriend would buy his girlfriend.
- Austin brought Ally a bracelet for Christmas.
- Ally said she loves the bracelet and put it on her wrist.
- They hugged.
- When they were hugging Ally smiled.
- Austin pointed out the mistletoe and said, "Hey look. We're under the mistletoe again".
- Ally says 'Well, rules are rules' with a smile, as if she really wanted to kiss Austin.
- After Ally said, "Well, rules are rules", Austin blushed.
- They started to lean in but Dez got between them.
- Each time they got interrupted, they both looked a bit disappointed as if they really wanted to kiss each other.
- It seemed throughout the episode that they really tried and wanted to kiss each other.
- At the beginning of the song they were sitting on the piano really close.
- They were laughing to each other on the piano.
- Before they got onto the stage from the piano they looked at each other and smiled.
- When Dez put his hand up holding a mistletoe Austin and Ally thought he wanted them to kiss.
- Austin was helping Ally with decorating Sonic Boom.
- They were alone while they were decorating Sonic Boom.
- Austin was following Ally at the performance.
- They were wearing red - the Auslly color.
- Ally (and Trish and Dez) was helping Austin fixing the dolls.
- Ally was happy about the fact Austin is having his own doll.
- When Team Austin and Ally was talking about Christmas party they were staring at each other with a smile few times.
- When Austin told Ally he didn't buy her anything she said 'What?' and then laughed to her and said 'Kidding' and pulled out a little box.
- Austin was smiling when Ally saw her present from him.
- When Austin said he want to make the best Christmas ever for kids, Ally smiled.
- When little girl hugged Austin, Ally smiled.
- When Austin blamed yourself for ruining Christmas, Ally tried to comfort him saying, "It's not your fault Austin. You didn't know'"
- When the four had a group hug Austin and Ally were standing next to each other.
- Before the group hug Austin and Ally smiled at each other.
- When little girl blamed Austin for ruining Christmas and he was upset Ally looked at him sadly.
- When Ally was about to buy present for Austin he asked, "What are you doing?", and she said, "Uhh.. Not buying you a last minute Christmas present. That's for sure'" because she didn't want him to know that she forgot to buy him a present.
- When Ally lied about not buying a present Austin smiled to her.
- When they were singing 'I love Christmas!' their faces were really close to each other.
- Austin gave Dez a look when he insulted Ally's white top.
- When Ally was singing the line 'Winter is my favorite time of year because.....' Austin smiled and looked towards the audience and was blushing.
- When Team Austin were cutting the doll's hair like at a hairdressers, Austin and Ally were siting next to each other.
- They purposely went under the mistletoe. Showing they really wanted to kiss each other.
- Throught the episode, they were acting like a couple.
- Ally wanted Austin to join the Glee Club.
- Austin joined Ally's Glee Club.
- They had a fight, but made up later.
- They hug.
- They had a group hug.
- At the performance they were singing 3 of Auslly songs: Not a Love Song, Don't Look Down and Steal Your Heart.
- At the beggining of performance when they were coming to each other they were smiling and staring at each other lovingly.
- At the performance Austin and Ally almost the whole time were dancing together.
- Austin was looking at Ally when she was dancing.
- When they were singing 'Steal Your Heart' they did a half heart with their hands.
- When Austin was singing at the piano 'Timeless' Ally said it sounded good with a smile.
- When Ally came to practice room Austin turned to her with a small smile.
- They both wanted to prove each other that their way was better.
- Austin said it sounded good because they wrote it together.
- Ally said everything's better when they work together.
- Austin wanted to tell Ally that she was annoying in a gentle way, because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- They apologized to each other.
- He said sorry to Ally after he said she was annoying.
- Ally was upset when Austin wasn't on her side.
- Austin and Ally had alot of sing fighting.
- When Austin started a singing fight he approached Ally.
- Ally looked jelaous when Elle was staring at Austin.
- When BB was rude to Austin, Ally comforted him by saying that she hates everything.
- They both were thrown out the Glee Club.
- Austin gave Ally an advice.
- They were teasing each other.
- Austin said second place isn't bad to Ally to comfort her.
- Austin told Ally that the Glee Club will sing at the competition in her way.
- Ally said they will sing in their own way.
- When they were singing the line 'do it without you' their faces were really close to each other like in Mix Ups & Mistletoes.
- After they won Austin said Ally did it.
- Ally corrected Austin by saying they did it with a smile.
- Austin said that Ally needed to keep the award.
- When they sang 'There's No Way I Could Make It Without Ya', in the lyric, "I own this dream, cause I got you with me..." they pointed to each other.
- They were practicing a new song on the piano while smiling at each other.
- Austin was happy that they were done writing songs on Ally's album.
- Ally was happy that they can write songs for Austin.
- When Ally was playing the piano Austin was looking and smiling at her and it looked like he was looking at her lips.
- Austin looked at Ally whilst she played the piano, like he did in Campers & Complications when they almost kissed.
- After Ally played the piano Austin said he loved it.
- They both were playing the piano.
- After they played Ally said it was perfect while smiling at Austin.
- Austin wanted Ally to promise that they will always write songs together.
- Ally promised Austin and they both smiled.
- When Ronnie said Ally can't write for Austin and Ally said 'Say what now?'
- Austin was upset that Ally can't write songs for him.
- When Dez said they found a better songwriter than Austin and Trish gave him a look and said 'Dez!', 'cause he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- Austin carried Ally over his shoulders.
- Austin didn't want Ally to lose her record deal.
- Austin said having a new songwritter won't be as special like it is with Ally
- Ally said she feels the same way.
- They just stare at each other for a couple of minutes and possibly gasing into each other's eyes.
- After seeing them continually staring Dez looks at them and says " They're doing it again" implying they have stared at each other a long time before.
- Dez waved his hand between Austin and Ally as they stared but they didnt stop, showing nothing could distract them as they were in their "own little world".
- Ally makes up an alias called 'Roxy Rocket' in order to continue being Austin's songwriter.
- Austin said it was genius that Ally made up an alias.
- When Austin said 'So 'Roxy', wanna work on a song' it looked like he was looking at her flirtatiously.
- As Austin was singing Who U R, he looked at Ally quite a lot.
- Austin helped Ally get into her character as Roxy.
- Ally was worried that not being Austin's songwriter could affect their feelings for each other.
- Austin tried to talk to Jimmy about Ronnie letting Ally stay as Austin's songwriter.
- Austin was really happy when he realized that Ally was Roxy.
- Austin offered to talk to Ronnie when Ronnie realized that Ally was Roxy.
- Ally said she would handle it.
- Ally stood up to Ronnie and stared to get cross at him.
- Ronnie let Ally continue being Austin's songwriter.
- They hug.
- The song 'Who U R' is probably about Austin's feelings for Ally
- When Trish said that now it'll be 'Austin & Roxy' Austin thought it sound weird.
- When Austin said it's the end of 'Austin & Ally' he was sad.
- When Trish asked Austin if she have to tell Ally that they found new songwriter, Austin said he'll say that.
- After Jett mentioned Roxy in radio Austin said 'Ally, it's you' with a smile.
- They kept staring at eachother when Dez was waving his hand in between them.
- When they were staring at each other Dez looked at him and said to Trish 'They're doing it again' meaning that they stare at each other a lot.
- Austin said to Ally 'So it's the end of 'Austin & Roxy'' with a smile.
- Ally then said 'But 'Austin & Ally' are back' with a smile.
- After the audition Austin said they'll never find a songwriter who would replace Ally.
- Austin said if Ally'll lose her record deal because of him he would never look in a mirror.
- When Austin was talking to 'Roxy' on the phone and Trish turned him to Ally to show him she's Roxy, Ally said to the phone 'I think we will make an amazing team' while smiling at him.
- When Dez said to Ally that she can do anything Austin nodded with a smile.
- Austin said to Ally that 'Roxy' wrote an amazing song.
- After singing 'Who U R' in practice room Austin said 'Roxy' knows his style, meaning that Ally knows his style.
- They were in TV together.
- Ally said to Ronnie that being Austin's songwriter makes her a better artist.
- When Ally said to Jett that she saw the interview, Jett said 'Awkward' and Austin gave him a look.
- They both thought Dez looked ridiculous in animal printed clothes.
- After Ronnie found out 'Roxy' was Ally. Austin said it wasn't her fault and she just wanted to help him to defend her.
- When Austin & Ally walked into practice room Trish asked them if they're ready for audition, Ally sadly said 'I guess so'.
- When Trish was yelling at Dez Austin and Ally ran away in the same direction.
- During the first scene when they were working on a song, Austin was wearing blue. One of the main Auslly colours.
- When Austin and Dez ruined Ally's cupcakes, he (along with Dez) started to panic and tried to fix it.
- Austin was helping Ally raise the money for her charity.
- When Ally said they could auction off at date with Austin, he said 'Wait what?' as if he didn't want to go on a date with another girl because of his feelings for Ally.
- Dez thought Ally will be jealous if Austin goes on a date with some girl.
- When Ally found out Austin was going to go on a date with some girl she got really worried.
- Ally wanted Brooke to win a date, because Austin didn't like her and Ally wouldn't feel threatened.
- When Ally saw Chelsea on the auction she got worried.
- Ally tried to beat Chelsea on the auction, because she didn't want her to go on a date with Austin.
- Ally got jealous of Austin going on a date with Chelsea.
- After the auction Ally was playing the piano with a sad face, just like Austin did in Campers & Complications after the competition with Elliot.
- Ally bid for the date herself so Austin wouldn't go on a date with Chelsea.
- Austin and Ally dance at the end of the episode.
- Austin said he wouldn't have gone on a date if he knew it bothered her.
- They hugged each other after mutually agreeing to be happy for each other.
- When Austin said that they maybe should move on he looked like he didn't like that idea.
- Ally looked quite hurt and almost heartbroken when Austin said they should maybe move on.
- Even though they agreed to move on for now, it's obvious they still have feelings for each other.
- They both say they want each other to be happy.
- After Austin said he wants her to be happy, Ally smiled.
- Ally tried to listen in on Austin and Chelsea's conversation on their first date.
- Ally told Austin that he was the best dance teacher in Miami.
- They smiled at each other while they were dancing together.
- When Austin turned and looked at Trish and Dez dancing, Austin was touching Ally's fingers.
- Ally got upset when Trish and Dez told her Austin was going on a second date with Chelsea.
- They both were looking at Trish and Dez dancing with a confused look on their faces.
- When they were dancing Austin thought Ally was really good at the salsa.
- Trish said to Ally that she know it's hard to see a boy she likes with another girl.
- When Dez suggested to Ally that she should look for another guy, she looked sad, probably because her feeling for Austin are too strong to just move on.
- When Trish and Dez were praising Chelsea, Ally got irritated.
- Ally wanted Trish and Dez to stop talking about Chelsea.
- Ally hated the fact she had no reason to hate Chelsea.
- When Austin raised the ring to give it to Chelsea, it looked like he was proposing to her, Ally got nervous and wanted to talk to him, but Brooke stopped her.
- When Austin was praising Chelsea, Ally got upset and said "greatly, great, great".
- Ally looked embarrassed when Austin helped Chelsea up instead of her.
- When Ally was sitting with Dez and Trish at the table, she was looking toward the table Austin and Chelsea were sitting at.
- When they were dancing Austin spun Ally around.
- When at the party Austin asked Ally what she thought it was, she was embarrassed and said "Not your second date with Chelsea. That's for sure.
- When they were folding tablecloth they touched hands for a while.
- Ally admitted to Austin that seeing him with Chelsea made her jealous and thought it was stupid.
- Austin said he would also be jealous if Ally went on a date with another guy.
- After Austin said he would be jealous too, Ally said "Really?" with a slight smile on her face.
- Ally said she was feeling a weird thing in her chest with the view seeing Austin with another girl.
- When Ally got irritated about Dez and Trish's talk about Chelsea, Dez knew she was jealous and asked "Huh, jealous much?".
- When Dez said Austin was going to salsa with Chelsea, Ally said she got that weird feeling in her chest again.
- They mentioned the events from The Auslly Arc.
- When they hug after agreeing to 'move on', their hug was similar to their hug in Partners & Parachutes after Austin serenaded Ally.
- Austin and Ally tried to give Trish advice on how to impress Jace.
- When Trish told Ally about her date, Ally talked with her about when she dated Austin.
- Dez said Austin and Ally have this 'Weird' thing together.
- Ally got upset when Austin didn't use her plane.
- Austin and Ally were throwing planes together in the Shedders Beach Club.
- Austin and Ally (including Dez) were teasing Trish about Jace.
- Both Austin and Ally tried to fix Trish's face when Jace was video calling her.
- Ally tried to give Austin some information when his paper airplane didn't fly.
- Ally was going to tell Trish how everything changed since she and Austin dated.
- Ally offered Austin help with his airplane project.
- Austin was standing beside Ally when Jace left Sonic Boom.
- Austin was sitting beside Ally during Dez's radio interview.
- During the interview Dez said, "When you're in love, you'll know" and Austin and Ally looked at each other lovingly and smiled.
- Ally teased Austin about his plane.
- Austin and Ally (and Trish) tried to cheer Dez up.
- When Ally said Trish has to act not like herself Austin agreed with her.
- Austin asked Ally what she did when she was nervous.
- Ally said she chewed her hair, and Austin tried to chew her hair.
- Ally stopped him by saying, "Don't even think about it."
- Austin let go Ally's hair and gave her a smile.
- When Austin ran off stage, Ally looked sad and worried.
- Ally tried to help Austin to get back his confidence.
- Austin said Ally just ruined the word 'swag' forever.
- Ally didn't want to show Austin his bad review.
- When Austin was sitting at the piano with a sad face, Ally came to him and stood really close to him.
- When Ally came to Austin, she smiled at him.
- When Ally came and Austin looked at her sadly, Ally had the same face as him.
- Ally said he'll get over his stage fright.
- Ally said she got over her stage fright because she had Austin by her side.
- Ally held Austin's hand.
- Austin blushed when Ally held his hand.
- Austin smiled and said he used to feel he can do anything with Ally by his side.
- Ally said he still can do anything with her.
- Before Austin sang Stuck On You, Ally said he can do this with a smile.
- Ally held Austin's arm.
- Austin was staring at Ally the whole performance.
- Ally also was staring at him with a smile.
- Stuck On You is probably about Ally.
- Austin told Ally what he felt when he got on stage and then ran away.
- Ally comforted Austin by saying it's gonna get better.
- Ally was imitating Austin.
- When Ally held Austin's hand, he looked at their hands with a smile.
- It looked like Austin was singing 'Stuck On You' to Ally.
- When Austin sang the line 'I'm stuck on you' he gave Ally a smile.
- After Kenneth Kreen said Austin's performance was awful, Ally was mad and said, "How could you not like that?"
- Ally said she knows what Austin feels because she had a stage fright too.
- Ally led Austin to Shredder's Beach Club.
- When Austin was nervous when he was about to perform, Ally said, "You can do this," to cheer him up.
- Ally looked upset when she read Austin's bad review.
- Ally said to Trish and Dez that they need to bring Austin's confidence back.
- After Austin ran off stage Ally looked upset and said, "Poor Austin."
- Ally was very supportive of Austin in this episode.
- When Austin got his confidence back, Ally was happy.
- When at the end of the episode the heads of Ally, Trish, and Dez appeared in Austin's mind, he looked at all of them, and when he looked at Ally's head, he smiled.
- When Austin said he got his confidence back and he'll not see their heads anymore and walked away, Ally's head said, "Good for you, Austin!" with a smile.
- Austin and Ally stared at each other longingly when Austin was singing Stuck On You.
- Ally was acting like a very supportive girlfriend to Austin in this episode.'
- Both worked on the movie "The Pilot and The Mermaid".
- Ally wanted Austin to tell Dez the truth about why Spike Stevens hired him.
- When Austin said we always wanted to be in beach musical, Ally asked him sarcastically "Who are you gonna be? Some kind of singing surfer?" and smiled.
- Austin liked Ally's idea of singing surfer.
- When Ally said "I don't see it" Austin gave her a look.
- Both Austin and Ally (and Trish and Dez) thought Brandy was weird.
- Austin and Ally (and Trish) were helping Dez.
- When Austin (and Trish) entered Sonic Boom, Ally smiled.
- When Dez said to Austin that he can't leave him with Ally, because she gives him nothing, he gave him a look.
- When Ally and Dez were alone they had nothing to talk about, but when Ally is with Austin alone they always have something to talk about.
- Ally was happy Austin was gonna play in a movie.
- When Spike Stevens was about to say who is Austin's co'star Ally got excited and Austin smiled at her.
- When Austin said to Dez there's smart reason why did Spike told Dez to do the things that had nothing to do with directing, he said "Right, Ally?" and smiled to her.
- Ally got a bit confused at first and Austin gave her a look.
- When Ally said Dez has to sharp pencils because director has to stay sharp, Austin noded.
- When Dez said "Seriously, Ally?" Austin gave him a look.
- Then Dez said it's brilliant, Austin and Ally looked at eachother a bit confused.
- Before Brandy appears to Trish and Dez, Austin and Ally are seen talking.
- When they're shooting the last scene, Ally is sitting on Austin's chair.
- They group hug.
- When they have group hug Austin and Ally are standing next to eachother.
- When they have group hug, Austin leans his head on Ally's.
- After the hug they look and smile at eachother.
- When Team Austin is watching Dez's music video, Austin and Ally are standing next to each other.
- Ally wasn't sure if she wanted to work with Gavin, because she is Austin's songwriter.
- Austin tells Ally to write one song with Gavin as it will be good for her career.
- Ally asked Austin if he was okay with her wrtiting for someone else.
- Austin said he was okay with that.
- When Ally said that she's never written with someone who knows that much about music as she does, Austin coughed and said "What about me?" and gave her a look.
- Austin got jealous of Ally and Gavin.
- Austin realized he still has feelings for Ally.
- Austin wanted him and Ally to get back together.
- Austin tried to get in the way of Ally and Gavin.
- Ally got worried when Trish told her something happened to Austin, although she was just lying.
- Austin told Ally he doesn't like the fact that she spends time with Gavin and not him.
- When Austin told Ally she have to choose between him and Gavin, she got upset.
- When Ally was playing on the piano, Austin entered the practice room, put out his hands in front of the piano, and started playing "Better Together" to her.
- When Austin was playing the piano, Ally was smiling and looking at him.
- When Austin ended the song, he smiled at Ally.
- Austin apologized to Ally.
- Austin tried to tell Ally he wants to be with her.
- When Gavin interrupted them, Austin got annoyed.
- When Gavin remembered what Ally's favorite coffee was, Austin said "Lucky guess" in a jealous and annoyed way.
- When Austin told a bad joke, Trish was worried about him, because she thought he got dorky from Ally.
- Ally held Austin's finger.
- Austin was cheering Ally at her performance.
- Austin seemed to not like the fact that Ally was singing a duet with Gavin.
- After the performance Austin wanted to tell Ally he wants to be with her.
- When they both wanted to tell each other something they said "You go first. No, you go first." at the same time.
- When Ally said she's not going to write songs with Gavin anymore, Austin was happy.
- When Ally said Gavin asked her out, Austin got upset.
- Austin turned away from Ally for a while and said that he should have gone first to himself.
- When Ally asked Austin what he wanted to say, he said it was nothing important sadly.
- Austin told Ally to have fun with Gavin.
- Ally asked Austin if he's good with that excitedly.
- Austin had a sad face but didn't say anything, because he wanted Ally to be happy.
- Ally thought Austin was good with her and Gavin going out.
- Ally hugged Austin.
- When they were hugging, Austin looked sad and upset.
- When Ally came to Gavin and they hugged, Austin looked at them sadly.
- Austin said to Trish that he and Ally are not getting back together with a sad face.
- Trish said she's sorry for Austin, because she knew that Austin really wanted to be with Ally.
- When Ally and Gavin were sitting at the piano, Austin squeezed between them.
- Austin said he needs Ally.
- Ally put her hand on Austin's shoulder.
- Austin seems to not like Gavin.
- Dez thought Austin still wants to be with Ally and Gavin's getting in the way.
- Austin was disappointed when Ally wanted to write another song with Gavin.
- Austin (and Trish) took off the plug so Ally couldn't write song with Gavin without light.
- When Ally put candles on the piano, Gavin thought it was kinda romantic, and Austin whispered to Trish "Lights on! Lights on!".
- When Ally told Austin to leave, he looked upset.
- Austin said Ally (and Gavin) were great on stage.
- Ally was glad Austin liked her performance.
- Austin was left heartbroken when Ally started dating Gavin, because he had lost Ally to Gavin.
- Austin tried anything he could to interrupt Ally and Gavin, and to win Ally back.
- When Austin sang the line "I will always stay by your side forever, cause we're better together", he might have meant that they're better as a couple instead of just friends
- When they hugged, Austin looked like he was gonna cry and very heartbroken, because he had lost Ally to Gavin, for now.
- Austin looking very heartbroken when he saw Ally and Gavin together at the beginning of the episode.
- Austin saying he likes pretty girls, implying he called Ally pretty.
- Austin saving Ally from the gew.
- Ally saying she was happy for Austin that he's dating Piper.
- Ally falling on top of Austin at the end of the episode.
As it is arguably the most popular shipping on the show (and possibly Disney Channel), several rumors have surfaced about their relationship. Among them are the following.
- It is rumorred that Austin and Ally will kiss and get back together in Last Dances & Last Chances
- It is rumorred that Austin and Ally will say "I love you" to each other in Relationships & Red Carpets.
- It is also rumorred Austin and Ally will kiss again in Relationships & Red Carpets.
- It is rumorred and very likely that they will date for the entire season.
Austin: I know you're mad. I didn't mean to steal your song. Then I acted like a weasel. Not a cute, cuddly weasel, but a jerky, no-credit giving weasel. I'm sorry.
Austin: Who am I kidding? My dad always said music was a waste of time. He said I had a bazillion-to-one chance of making it.
Ally: That's exactly what my dad said to me.
Austin: I guess my 15 minutes of fame are over. I just wanted to prove my dad wrong.
Ally: Austin, wait! I'll help you write one more song.
Austin: See, Ally? No one can see you. It's like you're not on stage.
Ally: I'm trying really hard not to freak out here.
Ally: You better hurry, you only have one hour to get to the Helen show.
Austin: You mean we better hurry. I want you to be there with me.
Austin: I used the money I got from being on the Helen show to pay for all this.
Ally: I can't believe you did this. Thank you.
Ally: As long as you keep performing songs like that, there will always be Austin Moon fans.
Austin: Thanks. And as long as you keep writing songs like that, I will always be an Ally Dawson fan.
Ally: But there's still one more thing that bothers me. Why did you freak out so much when you thought I had a crush on you. Am I that horrible?
Austin: No, Ally, you got it all wrong, you're awesome. I did all that stuff because you're my friend, and I don't wanna jeopardize that.
Ally: I got a new goose. His name is Austin.
Austin: Cool! You named a goose after me? Where is he?
Ally: Look, Austin. I promise if I ever want to talk about my stage fright, you'll be the one I go to.
Austin: You know that you don't have to go on stage and embarrass yourself like this.
Ally: Yes, I do. If I don't, Tilly is going to destroy your career. I'd rather face my biggest fear than have that happen.
Austin: I'm Austin Moon, and I'm going to sing a song for you! *Points to the audience*
Ally: What are you doing?
Austin: Why are you hiding?
Ally: I'm so embarrassed. I can't show my face in front of Dallas.
Austin: You know what, stop. I really wanted to sing for you guys, but there's only time for one song. And I rather spend that time dancing with one of my best friends.
Dez: Man, so sweet.
Ally: Austin, what are you doing? You're missing your chance with Emilio.
Austin: Hey, it's more important that the coolest girl here finally gets her dance.
Ally: [dancing with Austin] Thanks Austin, this is so sweet.
Austin: Kay ready? Time for the dip. Don't worry, you can trust me.
Austin: It doesn't matter if the world doesn't know how talented you are, I always will.
Ally: [awww] Thanks Austin! [they hug]
Austin: I didn't steal it. I just borrowed it to get it autographed by Bruno Mars. I know how much you love him, and I felt bad for being late.
Ally: Austin, that's incredible.
Austin: Hey Ally. I want you to have this calendar. It has all the dates that I'm available to work with you.
Ally: But it's blank.
Austin: I don't know what to do Ally. I should just tell Dez I can't do his movie. I'm never going to get over my fear.
Ally: Yes you are. I think I'm ready to tell you how I got my stage fright.
Austin: [to Ally] Thanks for making me realize how silly my fear is. I'm going to do Dez's movie. It's only one little umbrella. I can totally do this.
Austin: I don't know what I would do if I couldn't sing the songs that you write for me.
Ally: [awwww] Thanks Austin! [they hug]
Austin: Hey, look how much you do for us. None of this [holds his album], would be happening without you.
Austin: Ally, I'm sorry for the way I behaved, but I'm happy for you and I'm really going to miss you.
Dez: Hey, now you can perform with Austin all the time.
Ally: They'd feel the same if we were dating.
Austin: Me and you? [starts acting nervous] Th- That'd be weird
Ally: [talking about Trent] You don't need to prove anything to him, Austin.
Austin: I'll call Megan and tell her we're not going to jump. I'd rather loose the cover than see you so scared.
Ally: You wanna give up your first national magazine cover for me?
Austin: You're more important to me than all of that.
Austin: [holds out hand] Hold my hand, we'll jump together.
Ally: [smiles and holds Austin's hand, then slightly hesitates] Give me a second to think about it.
Austin: And I could perform!
Ally: Austin! That would bring in a ton of donations. It will totally save me, thank you! (They hug)
Austin: Ally! I'm here to perform!
Austin: Wow, another great song, Ally! You're the best songwriter in the biz.
Ally: Aww, I wouldn't say I'm the best, but you can.
Ally: I'm not gonna trust anyone again!
Austin: You can always trust me.
Austin: Ally, is this really happening?
Ally: Believe it, Austin. It's real. Just like zebras.
Ally: Who are all the flowers for?
Kira: [Sad] They're for you...
Ally: Imagine! Kira's there, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight. Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. The breeze blowing her hair, Breeze, breeze, breeze, breeze. What can you do to show her how you feel?
Austin: I can get her a gift! Oh, I know! I'll get her a necklace with her name on it, like yours!
Ally: Check out what I got for Austin's date with Kira. A cozy picnic blanket, a jar of pickles, I like Austin, heart shaped salami—
Trish: Wait. Say that again.
Ally: [sadly] There's no way I can make it without you...
Austin: We should write new songs, but when Elliot's around... It's like Ally's too busy for me!
Trish: Uh, join the club. Are you sure, that it's just about work? You almost sound jealous.
Ally:[to Elliot] We had so much fun back then.
[Austin walks up]
Dez: Austin, don't you see what's going on here? You like Ally.
Austin: What? That's crazy!
Austin: Isn't she awesome? Man, I can't believe I had second thoughts. Obviously me and Ally should be together!
Dez: She's gonna tell Elliot she wants be his girlfriend.
Elliot: That's a tough one. I'm not really into music.
Austin: Ha! You hear that, Ally? He's not into music.
Austin: Elliot's not so perfect now, is he Ally? Still wanna be his girlfriend?
Austin: Listen Ally, about tonight.
Ally: You don't have to say anything Austin. [awkward silent] I mean, you don't have to not say anything...You know what? Lets just work on the song! [Sits next to Austin quite close]
Kira: Austin, I know you like me, but you obviously also have feelings for Ally.
Austin: N-no I don't.
Elliot: Austin, I'm a huge fan. Your album rocks!
Austin: Thanks, man. I have the best songwriter in the business.
Ally: What was all that about?
Trish: I don't know. If you ask me, he's been acting weird since Elliot was here. Like he was jealous.
Austin: [singing] If you wanna run, I'll be your road. [finished] What's the next line?
Ally: If you want a friend.
Austin: Look, it's complicated. I really like Ally, but I like Kira too. I just don't wanna hurt anybody.
Ally: Look, I know he has feelings for me, but, for all I know, he still wants to be with Kira.
Trish: Boo-hoo, he's going to have to deal with this at some point.
Lester: Austin, maybe you should sing something?
Austin: Not without Ally. [leaves]
Austin: Remember when we sat at the piano and wrote our first song together?
Ally: Yeah. We've come a long way.
[After performance, goes backstage]
Ally: I did it! I conquered my stage fright! [hug]
Austin: [disappointed] Oh, uh... I guess you answered the question I asked you yesterday. [escapes from the grip, approaches to Ally]
Ally: [upset, fake smile] And you said yes! I guess it makes it official. Congrats you two.
Trish: So have you talked to Austin yet about the big kiss?
Ally: What's that to talk about?
Dez: Your move.
Austin: [sad] Nah, I don't feel like playing anymore. I keep thinking over the Ally and Kira thing.
Ally: We kissed. It was good.
Austin: Really good.
Austin: Listen, I just wanted you to know that Kira's completely out of the picture.
Ally: [excitedly] Really?
Austin: Ally, I just wanted you to know, that I'm so happy for you. And I can't wait to be in the front row of your first concert...When you'll play this! Look up! [points at the piano on parachute]
Ally: [looks up] What is that?
[Austin sits at the piano with head hanging down; Dez arrives]
Dez: Really sorry, man.
Ally: Austin, I wan...
Austin: Shhh, just come here.
Trish: Guess who's on the cover of Cheetah Beat?!?
Austin: I guess we're officially a couple. [puts his arm around Ally and they smile at each other]
Dez: (bangs piano) Finished! Fixed the piano, good as new.[Starts singing I Think About You in a high-pitched girly voice]
Austin, Ally, and Trish: [Give Dez looks of horror and bewilderment]
Ally: Too bad your driver's test is on the same day as my dad's award ceremony, I was really hoping you could come.
Austin: Hey. when you're done, you wanna grab something to eat?
Austin: You rock at clarinet golf! Can I take you out for dinner to celebrate?
Ally: Austin Monica Moon, are you asking me out on our first official date?
Ally: I'm really sorry, Austin. I don't like things getting between us since we're dating.
Austin: I know. I'm sorry too. It's just like when we're a couple we don't want to hurt each others feelings.
Ally: You're right.
Ally: I can't, I'm too busy. I have to pick up my dress and my necklace.
Trish: Why can't you wear a regular necklace?
[After the attempt]
Ally: That was horrible, right?
Ally: Look, I'm really sorry that I didn't have time to help you write a new song.
Austin: I get it. You've got your only music focus for now.
Austin:[runs to Ally and grabs her shoulders] Ally! You can't give up your song for me.
Ally: Too late, I already did.
Jimmy: Austin, I want you back to Starr Records.
[everybody is happy, except Austin]
[Team Austin walks and notices two guys having fun of Ally's signature dance]
Austin: Do you want me to say something?
Trish: No. Now we know who Austin wrote this song about.
Judge: We do?
Ally: Austin, is it true, you wrote it about me?
Austin: *sighs* Yeah, it's true. I should of told you earlier but i couldn't, you told me to write about someone i care about and that's you.
Austin: [holds Ally's hands and plays the keyboard] So this is a C chord. And this is a D chord. Yeah, with a little practice you... [Ally plays at the keyboard] totally don't need my help!
Ally: Woah! What the heck was that?!
Ally: And you think a ridiculous feud is more important than two teenagers who wanna be together?
Austin: [blushes] When you put it like that... Maybe?
Dez: Perfect! We got it (recording the Kiss) Cut! (Austin and Ally still kissing) I said Cut! (Austin and Ally still kissing) Okay, you can stop kissing now.
Trish: (Smiles) Well, I guess our plan worked. They don't seem mad at each other anymore.
Austin: (Stops kissing) A-A-Ally I'm so sorry I met with another songwriter. I knew your career was taking off and I'd thought you'd leave me.
Ally: Aww Austin, I'll always be here for you. I'm sorry I ever doubted our partnership. It's the best thing that ever happened to me.
Austin: [introducing] It means so much to me to introduce an amazing songwriter and performer. Someone who is really special to me. Give it up for Ally Dawson!
Ally: But I don't wanna miss going on Austin's tour. I'm his songwriter. Being apart will affect what we feel about each other... [Trish gives her a look] S-Songs.
Trish: Wait. Is this about being his songwriter, or being his something else?
Austin: Going to miss you.
Ally: I'm going to miss you too.
Austin: [runs off the bus] Ally, wait!
Ally: Austin, what are you do--
Lester: Austin's gonna be on tour for another month. Are you sure you're gonna be OK?
Ally: Yeah, why do you think I'm not gonna be OK?
[on video chat]
Austin: Ally, my tour is gonna end in few weeks. Maybe it's time to use the thing?
Ally: I've just been distracted thinking about...
Austin: [excited] Ally, you're here!
[hugs security guard]
[on the phone]
Ally: [looks at poster] You're in Washington DC, aren't you?
Austin: Ally! [comes running]
Austin: I'm so glad you're here! Um, See you after the show?
Ally: Austin, I can't. You got here so late. I have to leave before the show is over.
Austin: It's just that everything is better with you. My singing is better. My dancing is better. My everything is better.
Ally: [smiles] I know. And I write better when you are around.
Ally: Go ahead Austin. Yes, Dez finally found Crunchkins. What's going on?
Austin: Yeah so now we're in Idaho and they're going to drop me off at the nearest airport. Hopefully I won't have to wait to long to catch the next flight. I can't wait to see you.
Ally: I finally realized why I've had so much trouble finishing songs. I need someone to bounce my ideas off of. I need inspiration. I need you.
Austin: That means a lot. I'm going to miss you.
Ally: I feel like... I know you.
Austin: I feel like I've known you my whole life.
Ally: This is why we don't touch stuff, young man.
Ally: It turns out, we have a lot in common.
Dez: I can think if one thing you have in common... [whispers] I'm talking sbout you, Austin. You know, 'cause you dated both Ally and Ki...
[Austin and Ally run into Sonic Boom]
Austin: Uh, why were all those dogs chasing us?
Ally: OK so first, I'm going to get rid of this pig smell, and then, I'm going to make it up to her.
Austin: Whoa whoa whoa, I don't think that's a good idea.
Dez: [puts up his hand holding a mistletoe] Guess what I have?
Ally: Hey, look. we're under another mistletoe again.
Austin: [blushes] What do you know?
Ally: I told you Christmas wasn't about presents.
Austin: I'm glad you think so, 'cause I didn't get you anything.
Ally: [wears the bracelet and smiles] Thanks Austin. I love it.
Austin: [smiles] Merry Christmas Ally. [they hug and then he notices a mistletoe] Hey, look. We're under a mistletoe again.
Ally: I hope you didn't eat too much lunch, 'cause you're about to get served.
Austin: Oh yeah? Well, tell the janitor he could take some time off, 'cause we're gonna mop the floor with you.
Austin: [holds the phone] Ally, it's for you. It the eighteen hundreds. They want their song back.
Ally: Well, I just got a text from the future. It says you lose the competition and your whole team stinks. LOL, frowny face!
[Austin's singing 'Timeless' on the piano; Ally walks into practice room; Austin stops and turn to her]
Ally: That sounds good.
Austin: I'm so happy we already finished all the songs for your album.
Ally: And I'm so happy we can write something new for you now.
Austin: Promise me, no matter how big our careers get, we'll always write songs together.
Ally: I promise.
Ronnie: Ally, you can't write songs for Austin.
Ally: [disappointed] Say what now?
Dez: Are you guys ready for audition for new songwriter?
Ally: [sadly] I guess so.
[on the phone]
Austin: Well, 'Roxy', wanna to play this new song?
Ally: I'd love to.
Austin: I guess it's the end of 'Austin & Roxy'.
Ally: But 'Austin & Ally' are back.
Ally: I've been writing songs for Austin since the day we met. That's how we connected. I'm afraid if I lose that, it will affect more than just our partnership.
Austin: You should have told me you were upset. I wouldn't have gone on that date if I knew it would bother you.
Ally: I thought I'd be okay with it. But seeing you with someone else really made me jealous. it's stupid.
Trish: When he's actually here, something feels different.
Ally: I kinda know what it is. When Austin and I dated everything changed, it was--
Dez: Trish has Jace, the president has the first lady, you guys have your weird thing.
[Austin and Ally look at each other awkwardly]
Trish: Jace's plane is about to land. I'm so nervous.
Ally: Why? Did Austin build it?
Austin: When you had a stage fright how did you calm yourself down?
Ally: I chew my hair. [Austin tries to chew her hair] Don't even think about it.
Ally: I know you're gonna get over this. I did. And you know how ? [holds his hand] Because I had you by my side.
Austin: [blushes] I know. I used to feel that I could do anything with you by my side.
[after the performance]
Ally: [to Kenneth, mad] How could you not like this?
Austin: I hope it's a musical. I've always wanted to be in a beach musical.
Ally: What are you gonna be? Some kind of singing surfer? (Austin shrugs) I don't see it.
Ally: I've never written with anybody who knows as much about music as I do.
Austin: *cough* What about me? *cough*
Austin: You have to decide: is it gonna be Austin and Ally, or Gavin and Ally?
Ally: You're not seriously asking me to choose between you and Gavin, are you?
Dez: I think you still want to be with Ally, but Gavin's getting in the way.
Austin: What are you talking about? Me and Ally agreed to be just friends.
[Austin ends playing}
Ally: [smiles] That was sweet. But I'm still mad at you.
Ally: Look, there's something I wanna tell you.
Austin: Really? Me too.
Trish: So... How's it gone?
Austin: [sadly] We're not getting back together. [they look at Ally and Gavin hugging] She's going out with Gavin.
- Both of their fathers told them that they had a one in a bazillion chance of making it in the music business.
- They both can play the piano.
- They have the same passion and love for music.
- Their favorite foods start with "P" (pickles and pancakes)
- Their names start with the letter "A".
- Both of them are an only child. Therefore, they do not have any siblings
- Both of their last names end with the letter "on" (Mo/on & Daws/on).
- They love coloring (Zaliens & Cloud Watchers, but Austin colors outside the lines but Ally colors inside the lines).
- They both have Tweeter accounts.
- They both love stuffed animals.
- They are both great singers.
- They both like Bruno Mars.
- They both are a part of Team Austin.
- They both are friends with Dez and Trish.
- They are both afraid of spiders.
- They both have parents who own businesses.
- They go to the same school.
- They have brown eyes.
- They've both had an article written that was about them (separately).
- They both have been on the cover of Cheetah Beat.
- They both share the dream of making it in the music business.
- They both are helping each other out to live their dreams.
- They both like writing songs together.
- They both think about each other every day, night, and every moment of their lives.
- They both love singing.
- Even though they broke up in Couples & Careers, they still have feelings for each other and hinted that they will get back together in later episodes.
- Ally's last name is the same length has Austin's first name (6 letters), and Austin's last name is the same length as Ally's first name (4 letters).
- They once went out on a date before but stuck to being friends.
- They both have songbooks.
- They both have record deals (Austin in Starr Records, Ally in Ramone Records).
- They both played in 'Austin and Ally Movie' in Real Life & Reel Life.
- They both kissed each other twice, first time in Chapters & Choices and the second time in Real Life & Reel Life.
- They both had hallucinations about each other in Road Trips & Reunions.
- They both were on Austin's first tour. (Ally joins him in Road Trips & Reunions).
- They both love each other and still have feelings for each other.
- Both can play the guitar.
- Both were awkward when they had crushes on other people before they developed crushes on each other.
- They will get back together in Season 3.
- They both had stage fright.
- They have both been jealous of each other hanging out with other people. Austin in Campers & Complications when he was jealous of Ally hanging out with Eliot and Ally in Princesses & Prizes when she became jealous of Austin hanging out with Chelsea.
- They both have been on TV together.
- It's rumoured that they will get back together in Last Dances & Last Chances.
- It's rumoured that they will say "I love you" to each other in Relationships & Red Carpets.
- Austin is a boy and Ally is a girl.
- Austin has blonde hair, but Ally has brown hair.
TrademarksSong: The Auslly song is possibly You Can Come To Me because this is the first duet that Austin & Ally share. The lyrics kind of give some hints on their relationship, "Anything you need, that's what I'll be, you can come to me". They are always with each other no matter what happens. After they sang this song they kissed for the first time. They smile at each other throughout the performance and Ally gives Austin a "flirty" look at one point. It is suggested Austin wanted to sing full time with Ally as when Dez comes up with the idea he gets excited. Another possibility is The Way That You Do because Austin sings about a person and saying they are one of a kind and nobody rocks it the way that they do. He describes the same characteristics Ally has, meaning the song may be inspired by Ally. Another is Not a Love Song because it is a song specifically about Austin & Ally and their friendship. Another possible song could be Can You Feel It from the crossover special because when Austin sang it, Ally later said that she teared up during the song, causing her eyes to freeze wide open, causing Austin to be bewildered by what appeared to be her intense staring. In Partners & Parachutes, Austin serenades Ally with the song I Think About You, making it a perfect song. In Tunes & Trials, Austin wrote a love song for Ally called Steal Your Heart, making it a perfect song.
Another possible Auslly song could be Chasin' the Beat of my Heart from Road Trips & Reunions because Austin could have written it about Ally and her being away from tour, because of the lyrics "counting down every second of the day, I'm dying to see your face" making it a perfect song. Another possibility is the song Stuck on You from Critics and Confidence because the whole time Austin is performing the song, he and Ally are gazing into each other's eyes.
Episode: Girlfriends & Girl Friends is probably the Auslly episode as this is the episode where Ally admits she has feelings for Austin. Likewise, it might be Campers & Complications because that is the episode where Austin realizes he likes Ally. Another possibility could be Club Owners & Quinceaneras, that's when they had their first dance, even though Austin had a broken ankle. One more episode could be Magazines & Made-Up Stuff because that was the first time they held hands. Also, another may be Costumes & Courage because Austin and Ally sang their first duet, and they were looking at each other flirtatiously throughout the duet. They kiss for the first time in Chapters & Choices and they also sing a duet together. However none of these are the episode where Auslly are an official couple except Partners & Parachutes. The true Auslly episode is Partners & Parachutes because Austin serenades Ally, and confirms their relationship by saying that they are an official couple, and this episode had the strongest, most powerful, and most loved Auslly moment (Austin singing to Ally). Couples & Careers is probably the Auslly episode because they go on their first date as a couple. Tunes & Trials is possibly the Auslly episode, because Austin writes a love song for Ally called Steal Your Heart and they both admitted that they still have feelings for each other. Real Life & Reel Life is possibly the Auslly episode, because in this episode they kissed for the second time. Fresh Starts & Farewells is possibly the Auslly episode, because Ally admitted she still has feelings for Austin and thinks he still has feelings for her. Austin gave Ally a card with the words 'Thinking Of You' on the front, and he almost admitted he loves her. Critics & Confidence is probably the Auslly episode because Ally was acting like a very supportive girlfriend to Austin in this episode and when Austin was singing Stuck on You, it looked like he was singing to Ally and they were gazing into each others eyes. Hunks & Homecoming is possibly the Auslly episode, because Austin got jealous of Ally working with Gavin, and realised he still has feelings for Ally and wanted to get back together with her.Unfortuntly, Ally started dating Gavin at the end of the episode, leaving Austin heartbroken.
Color: The Auslly color might be red because in the theme song intro Austin and Ally are both wearing red. They also seem to both wear red often and red is the color of compassion and love. Also, red is Laura Marano's favorite color and Ally wore a red dress when she danced with Austin in Club Owners & Quinceaneras. Also in Chapters & Choices, Austin wears a red jacket and Ally wears a red shirt. Also in Fresh Starts & Farewells, Ally wore a red jacket when Austin gave her a card. Another possible color can be either purple or blue. Austin usually wears a lot of blue and if you mix blue and red together, you get purple. It could possibly be the color blue because they both wore blue before Ally's record deal opportunity, in Fresh Starts & Farewells. Ally also wore blue when they kissed in Real Life & Reel Life and Austin wore blue when he almost admitted he loved Ally. In Austin and Ally they both wear red and blue in some of the Auslly moments
Animal: The Auslly animal is a goose because Ally called Austin her goose, which she referred to as her inspiration to writing her songs. It could also be a dolphin because Ally owns a stuffed animal, Dougie the Dolphin, which she gave to Austin even though she treasured it.
The Auslly Arc is a saga of episodes, which plot is mainly about Auslly. Note: They don't necessarily have to be in the order in which they aired. The Auslly Arc includes these episodes:
Austin wants to go out with Kira, but she thinks that he and Ally like each other. Ally helps Austin plan a perfect date, but then she falls for Austin. She can't tell him her feelings, because she is scared that if she tell him and he doesn't feel the same way everything would be ruined.
When Ally's old camp friend Elliot come to visit her, he and Ally spend a lot time together and she doesn't have time for Austin. Thought he is dating Kira, he is jealous of Ally's friendship with Elliot. Later with, Dez's little help, he reveals that he likes Ally.Megan takes a photo of them hugging. Later Austin comes to Ally and admits to her that he broke up with Kira, but Trish shows her a Cheetah Beat cover with Austin and Kira in it and Ally doesn't believe him. Austin tries to win Ally over, he buys a piano for her and puts it on parachute, but it doesn't open and crashes Ally's party. Then Austin found Ally's new song and finds out that she liked him this whole time. He decides to serenade her with this song. After performing I Think About You, Ally forgives Austin and they become a couple.
Austin and Ally go on their first date, but it tends to get awkward because they can't make conversation. When they need to write a song for Butch & Bitey, a new animated film, they have different ideas, but they don't want to hurt each other's feelings by saying that their ideas are horrible. Then they write a horrible song and they realize that when they are a couple they can't be themselves around each other and decide to breakup and go back to being just friends and partners. They agree that they will get back together when they both think they are ready to be a couple.Call a Pioneer Ranger, but Ally insists that he'll do great and his own songbook. After Austin writes the lyrics and puts out the new song: Steal Your Heart. However, since it's a love song, all of his fans try to figure out who it's about: Brooke, Austin's ex; European Supermodel, the fake girlfriend Trish made up; Kira Starr, Austin's other ex; and none other than our very own Ally Dawson. Trish is positive that it's about Ally, but Ally reminds her that she and Austin decided to stay friends awhile ago. Dez informs Trish that Austin has been hanging out with Brooke, Supermodel, and Kira recently too, so the two interrogate Austin to try to figure it out. After Val Crawford sues Austin, claiming that he stole Steal Your Heart from her, Trish realizes that if Austin admits who he wrote it about, it'll prove he wrote it. After Austin performs it, Trish makes a deduction- throughout his performance, he looked at every single girl in the room except for one- Ally. Ally realizes what this means and asks if Austin still has feelings for her. Austin replies that he isn't sure, but he knows that he loves being friends with her. Ally admits that she was kinda hoping that the song was about her, and the case is over. So then they group hug. You Can Come to Me in Chapters & Choices. So they kiss and apologize about keeping secrets from each other.
Austin is ready to go on his first tour and so are the rest of Team Austin. Trish sets Ally up a meeting with Ronnie Romone but after a mix - up, Ally fires Trish and tells Austin. Not wanting Ally and Rish to end up not friends, Austin allows Trish to take credit for some great news which is that Ally will be the first performer on the first night of Austin Moon's tour - the Full Moon Tour. After Ally performed she was offered a record deal with Romone Records, but then has to go through the difficult decision on whether to stay in Miami or join Austin on tour. While talking with Trish, Ally admits she still has feelings for Austin and she thinks he likes her too. After Ally tells Austin that she has been offered a record deal with Romone Records he's really happy for her because he knows that what she has wanted, but then finds out that if she accepts it means she can't go on tour with him and the rest of team Austin. The following night, Trish, Dez, and Austin are outside the bus waiting for Ally and when she shows up, she says she's here to say goodbye which leaves Austin, Dez, and Teish speechless and upset. After everyone has said goodbye to Ally. Austin says he's going to miss Ally and she says the same back. Austin wishes Ally good luck on her record and says it's going to be great and Ally wishes Austin fun on tour and they hug for a while. Just as Ally is about to leave, Austin runs out of the bus and almost says 'I love you' to her but doesn't have the courage so instead gives her a letter instead saying 'Thinking Of You' on the front. The episode ends with Ally looking at the card while playing the piano and Austin playing the guitar.
| To view the Auslly gallery, click here.