|“||Stop trying to learn other languages, you can barely speak English!||”|
Trish is having a Quinceañera, a Mexican party that celebrates a 15-year-old girl's coming of age. At the party, there is a big-time club owner, and Austin tries to impress him. Also at the party is Dallas, Ally's crush. She decides to ask him to dance, but after he refuses, Austin has to decide between helping Ally or impressing the club owner. Austin chooses her and dances with her, making her happy. Dez wrecks Trish's presents when he literally swings in on a jungle vine, and Austin finds out the club owner is a country club owner (not a night club owner, as he'd initially thought). Dallas comes back and tells Ally he said no because he can't dance. She tells him she can't dance either, so they dance badly together.
- Ross Lynch as Austin Moon
- Laura Marano as Ally Dawson
- Raini Rodriguez as Trish De la Rosa
- Calum Worthy as Dez Wade
- Eileen Galindo as Mrs. De la Rosa
- David Michie as Emilio
- Devan Leos as JJ De La Rosa
- Jessica Mayorga as Deb (uncredited)
Dez: Can I have a chicken quinceañera? I'm trying to cut back on red meat.
Trish: You're thinking of a quesadilla.
Dez: Hey. There's nothing wrong with hand me downs. This underwear has been in my family for 6 generations.
Austin: If Amilio sees me perform at your party, he'll want to book me at all his clubs.
Ally: This could be your first national tour.
Trish: Listen to you guys. You're just like everyone else. You want me to have a quinceañera just so you can get something out of it. How selfish is that?
Austin: You realize that youll get a boatload of presents, right?
Trish: Okay, you pass out invites on that side of the mall and I'll get this side.
Ally: You're inviting girl from jewelry store? You don't even know her name.
Trish: Hey Dallas, I'm having a party. Black tie; optional, gifts; mandatory.
Trish: They'll play a slow song, you'll touch hands, stare into each others eyes, and BOOM! Instant boyfriend. At least that's how it happens on that reality show BOOM! Instant Boyfriend.
Ally:You know I can't dance, Trish. I'll have better luck talking to him.
Ally: I must be the worst dancer in the history of dancing.
Austin: Aw. That's not true. Dancing's been around forever. There must be someone worse.
Ally: Austin, I am so sorry. Nobody feels worse about this than I do. Well, you probably do because you have a sprained ankle, but I'm a close second.
Austin: Dez, you be Dallas. Ally, you be Ally.
Dez: Aww. I want to be Ally.
Ally: That's much more Trish.
Austin: She looks great.
Austin: Ally where are you? I've been looking all over. Under where? laughs I just said underwear.
Austin: I really wanted to sing for you guys, but there's only time for one song. And I'd rather spend that time dancing with one of my best friends.
Dez: Man. That's so sweet.
Ally: Sorry this night didn't work out, Austin.
Austin: I still had fun. I got to hang out with my friends, eat some shrimp from Dez's pants, and I learned a little español.
- This episode was the first to have no new song, although the beginning instrumental version of A Billion Hits was played twice.
- Trish's mother mentioned Trish used to work at the Book Store and a Bakery.
- The episode title refers to Trish having her quinceañera, and Austin preparing to preform to club owner.
- This is the first time someone has pretended to be Dallas.
- When Trish started dancing in the beginning of the episode, it was a similar dance to the one she did in Zaliens & Cloud Watchers.
- This is the first time Austin sprains his ankle.
- This was the first time Auslly dance together. The second time was in Princesses & Prizes.
- Austin broke his ankle dancing. But later in the episode, he slow-danced with Ally with no problem, and at the end, he is seen with crutches again.
- Austin broke his ankle, and Ally says Austin had a sprained ankle, but if your ankle is sprained, you don't need crutches.
To view the Club Owners & Quinceañeras transcript, click here.