|“||That's a tough one. I'm not really into music.||”|
— Elliot, Campers & Complications
Ally Dawson (former crush, close friend)
Elliot is close friends with Ally. They met at art camp when they were younger. When Elliot comes to town to visit Ally, they spend a lot of time together, making Austin jealous. He is portrayed by Cody Allen Christian.
Elliot is shown to be very polite and friendly. He feels guilty when he and Ally make plans to weave baskets together and Ally is supposed to be having a Girl's Day with Trish, he asks Trish if she wants to join them, but she declines. He's also competitive, as shown during the 'competition' between him and Austin.
Elliot also seems to be very passionate about arts and crafts, to the point of even bringing a glue gun with him at all times.
Main Article: Elly
Elliot and Ally are very close friends. They spend a lot of time together when Elliot comes to town. Ally seems to enjoy hanging around with him. They both have a lot in common, and met while at a camp when they were younger. They both seem to like each other, but have nothing else to talk about besides what happened at camp, which leads to them agreeing to just be friends.
Elliot and Austin aren't seen hanging around with each other, but they don't seem to hate each other. Austin is jealous of his and Ally's relationship. During Campers & Complications Austin challenges Elliot to see who will win trivia night. They both tie for last place. Austin says he won't leave until he beats Elliot. They go through a series of games such as table hockey, basketball, and tug of war. Elliot lets go of the rope after Ally asks him "Why do you care about beating Austin?" After Austin gets hit with buffalo sauce and egg salad, Austin declares he won.
Trish doesn't seem to like Elliot very much and is angry that he and Ally are spending so much time together. When Elliot asks her if she wants to join him and Ally for basket-weaving, she declines, saying it sounds awful yet comments to Austin that if she were to spend time with "A cutie like him: you may never see Ally again."
Elliot and Dez aren't seen together very much, but they are shown to be friends with each other. When Dez saw Elliot in a picture, he called him a nerd, but when actually meeting him, Dez called him a "hunk".
Not much is known about these two, but it is shown that Kira thinks he's cute.
- He enjoys basket-weaving.
- In the photo that Ally showed to her friends of himself as a kid, he is wearing glasses or braces, but while being seen on the show, he isn't wearing glasses or braces.
- Kira thinks he's cute.
- He met Ally at summer camp.
- He always carries a glue gun in his pocket.
- Trish calls him a cutie.
- He went to Camp Craft-A-Monga with Ally.
- He and Ally have nothing in common, except for camp.
- He might be a recurring character in future episodes.
- He, along with Ally, were known as the 'Art & Craft Rebels' at their summer camp.
- He agrees with Ally that they don't have much to talk about BUT camp.
- He's quite the artistic person, from camp.
- He's not really into music; he didn't even know who sang and wrote "Rolling in the Deep!"
- He owns a pet turtle.
- He is like the male version of Ally, except for that he isn't really into music.
- He's a big fan of Austin and says his album rocks.
| To view the Elliot gallery, click here.