Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Austin & Ally is known to have some innuendos and suggestive actions and quotes.
An innuendo is an insinuation about a person or thing, typically of a derogatory nature. It can be a remark, an action, or a question that works indirectly by alluding to its actual meaning. In other words, an innuendo is something that appears innocent, but is intended to have a hidden, possibly inappropriate meaning.
Innuendo in the episodes
- When Austin tried to get Ally to relax so she could write a song, he told her to pretend she's at the beach. When Ally visualized beach, she said, "Ugh, sand is getting everywhere. Ew, is that guy really wearing a thong?"
- When the harmonica got stuck in the granny, Dez came over and tried to get it out from her, they looked like they were having sex.
- Dez thought Trish was the one that made the "kangaroo poo" that Ally stepped in.
- Ally wrote a word in her book, and asked Dez to read it. He replied, "Yes - and that is not a nice word!" implying it was a curse word.
- "That is not a place you would want a kangaroo to kick!" - This implies that the kangaroo kicked Dez in his genital area.
- Austin was worried about Ally shutting the door to the practice room. He might have been worried about sexual contact between him and Ally.
- At the beginning of the episode, Austin makes a vanilla pants sundae by taking off his pants, and lick the ice cream off of it. This could be considered sexual.
- Some of the embarrassing moments on H8TER Girl's website are suggestive.
- Tilly Thompson says she watches everything Austin does which means she's stalking him.
- Austin stated that he went to the bathroom in the Practice Room's closet, to Ally's disgust.
- Trish says "Dez you are such a" and then gets cut off by Dez it is possible she was about to curse.
- Ally said "It'll be the last P he ever takes", which causes the gang to laugh. Ally responds saying very mature, but then soon gets the joke.
- Dez said he wanted to keep his "pants cool".
- Dez was cross dressing while wearing Ally's shoes.
- It is made interesting how Dez stares at Austin when he is wearing a cake costume.
- Dez is wearing Austin's pants and Austin wants them back. Dez says that he isn't wearing any underwear and Austin just told him to keep the pants.
- In the music video for Face 2 Face when Austin, Dez, Trish, and Jessie are on the plane, Jessie drags Austin onto the seats and Dez looks away, which could possibly reference to them having sex.
- When Dez showed Jimmy his brief case, he winked when saying "pockets for business things," possibly referring to condoms.
- Austin said that Dez did a great job in making Ally wardrobe girl, his shirt was messed up and unbuttoned and since Ally was wardrobe girl, she was the one who dressed him up, and she was the one who messed with his clothes.
- Dez filled the drool tube with his own drool, which means Austin was drooling Dez's drool out through his fake tooth.
- Trish asked if two guys were pregnant for the Ferris Wheel regulations.
- At the beginning of the episode, they were talking about Austin and Ally's relationship through metaphors relating to the song. When Austin said that he and Ally had finished the third verse, it could have been thought of as 'third base' in a relationship- oral sex.
- Austin asked Ally if she wanted to "hook up" with him later.
- When Kira and Austin are talking.Kira says "you inconcederit-" and then everything she says is covered up by the sound of a jackhammer,meaning she cursing at Austin
- When Ally was feeling Dez's coat she said, "It's like if a cloud and a teddy bear had a baby."
- When Dez was clapping with his feet, he was sitting in a very suggestive position.
- When Ally told Dez how a look can say things, after giving Austin a mean one, still upset with Austin going to another writer. Dez says that she couldn't use that look because the documentary is a "family film".
- Austin laughs whenever Dez says "booty."
- Dez says, "There is booty all over this beach." Throughout the rest of the episode, Dez says "booty" in place of "treasure" and it makes it sound like he is referring to one's rear end.
- When Ally says "Oh, I see. You want to add a little shaky-shaky boom boom." While moving her body in a sexual looking way. Then Austin replies "Yeah, that's not what I meant. And Trish says "I never want to see that again." Implying that Ally might have been talking about doing something sexual.
- Near the ending, Dez accidentally spilled food on Trish and what she was saying was covered by the sound of a cash register, implying that she was cursing at Dez, therefore she was losing money on the credit card
- When Ally tried to speak Zalien to Zip and Zilch, they told her to watch her language cause youngaloopters were present, suggesting Ally may have unknowingly cursed.
Innuendo in the songs
- The line I'll be your entertainer, I'm putting on a show could be interpreted inappropriately and sexually.
- The line I'm gonna levitate you, leave you wa-wa-wanting more could be interpreted inappropriately. It could be a reference to sex.
- The line I see you're fascinated, I've got you hypnotized could be interpreted in a very sexual way. The fascination could be sexual.
- The line White gloves, what you dream of, a fantasy before your eyes could also be interpreted in a sexual way. There is no indication of what the "white gloves" are and why they dream of it. However, it could be thought of as a reference to condoms, as for the "eleventh finger".
- The line Step right up on the stage, free yourself from the cage could imply letting loose and getting "dirty".
- The line I'm impressive girl could be interpreted sexually, meaning that his sexual moves are impressive.
- The line So here's the grand finale, watch me do my sleight of hand could be interpreted sexual in many ways. The "grand finale" could be the last sexual move. "Sleight of hand" could mean anything as sleight itself means ability. He could sexually be doing something with his hands.
- The line One, two, three, I disappear could be reffering to having a one night stand.
This song is not very straight forward and the lyrics can be interpreted in many ways.
- The line I know it's on when I can't stop myself from watchin' you mo-o-o-ove could be interpreted sexually. The movements could be sexual.
- The line It's automatic gotta have it 'cause you got that boom-da-boom boom could be interpreted sexually. There is no indication as to what is automatic and what he has to have. Also, "boom-da-boom boom" could be interpreted as a sexual attraction.
- The line It's hard to hold back, so come on let it blow could be interpreted very sexually. "It's hard to hold back" could imply that when watching the person move, it is hard not to masturbate. Let it blow could be a reference to a blowjob (slang for a sucking of the penis), it could be a reference to stripping or it could be a reference to going "hard" during sex.
- The name of the song Can You Feel It could be interpreted sexually. The song does not straight forwardly say what what they are asking you can feel. It could be interpreted as sex.
- The line Movin' faster, stronger, harder coud be interpreted sexually. It could imply sex. "Moving faster", "stronger", and "harder" all are terms associated with sex, as well as terms that could imply that sex is occurring.
- The line Can you feel it, coming down, down, down could imply that the feeling is weakening. The next line Movin' faster, stronger, harder could be to motivate the opposite person. The line Turn it up, up, up could also imply the same thing.
- The line You're so electric, I'm affected and I just can't hi-i-i-ide could also be interpreted sexually. Since a person cannot actually be electric, it is assumed that the word is being used to describe something else. There is no indication what "electric" is referencing to. It could be referencing to a sexual activity. "I'm affected" could imply that the person is being affected by the other's sexual actions. It does not tell whether the affect is positive or negative. "I just can't hide" could imply that the person cannot hide their feelings about the other's sexual actions, which really could explain the entire song.
- The line Those nights everything felt like magic hints at the fact that they could have had sex numerous times.
- The line But you know bad boys, you can't deny it. They can always show you where the fun begins could be seen as suggesting having sex.
- The line But I know somewhere, the side of you no one's ever seen could reffer to the girl being innocent, but, becoming rough and "bad" when they are having sex.
- The line I always get this funny feeling e'very time you come around can be reffered to as getting a boner or becoming hard.
- The line Don't be scared to show me something real could be a reference to to showing or touching yourself in front of another person.
- The line And I know we could be something if you show me who you are could be seen as a reference to telling somebody that they only way they could be together is if the had sex (peer pressure).
- The line I want to see that yeah! could mean something sexually.