Mindy: Austin, you know the rules
You have to sing to the customers
Austin: Ally, all I wanted was a song for Cassidy
And you let me down
Ally: I did the best I could with what you gave me
Why am I singing?
I don't even work here
Dez: I'm all out of chicken pot pie
I need some more now, please!
Mindy: Trish, get my Dezzy-roo some more chicken pot pie now
Trish: Don't snap your fingers at me
And stop taking advantage of my friend
Ew, did I just call Dezzy-roo my friend?
Ew, did I just call him Dezzy-roo?
Dez: Somebody, just get me some more chicken pot pie
I don't care who it is
Mindy: Trish, I don't like your attitude
Trish: You can't fire me because I quit
Ally: I just wanted to be a good friend and help you out
Why I am singing again?
Austin: Well you definitely helped
You helped me blow my chances with Cassidy
Ally: (spoken) I can't believe you're blaming me for this.
I'll get my own pie.
- This whole song was made to be an improvisation.
- In reality, Ally and Dez didn't need to sing because they didn't work at the diner. Ally commented on this twice but continued to sing, anyway.
- This song is not featured in the Austin & Ally Soundtrack.
- This is the first time that Trish & Dez are featured singing.
- In this song, Trish calls Dez "Dezzy-roo".