Owner of Moon's Matress Kingdom
Mimi Moon (Wife)
Lester Dawson (formerly)
Michael "Mike" Moon is the father of Austin Moon and Mimi Moon's husband. He and his wife are the owners of Moon's Mattress Kingdom. He told Austin that music was a waste of time and that he had a "bazillion" to one chance of making it. He also claims that Austin gets his love of performing from him because of the theatrics he and Mimi Moon put in their commercials for Moon's Mattress Kingdom. Mike is very persistent on getting Austin to join the family business.
- Successes & Setbacks(first appearance)
- Mattress Stores & Music Factories(last appearance)
Mike and Mimi's first appearance is in this episode. They join Austin at the doctor's office to find out what is wrong with his voice. After learning what has occurred with his son's voice, Mike and his wife attempt, and fail, to convince Austin to join the family business.
Austin becomes very focused on music, but he gets bad grades continuously at school. Mike and Mimi ground Austin for getting another bad grade on his test. After that, he and Mimi go out to watch the fundraiser Ally was hosting. He donates $100.00 to the fundraiser.
- He and his wife donated $100.00 for Ally's fundraiser in Parents & Punishments.
- He and his wife dislike Lester Dawson because of Trish's lie in Parents & Punishments. In the Season 3 finale, they still dislike Lester.
- He and Mimi Moon receive alerts when something new is posted on Austin's fan page.
- He often wears coordinating outfits to match his wife, Mimi Moon.
- He along with his wife Mimi will return from a long disappearance in the Season 3 finale.
- A Disney executive is named Mike Moon.
- His first and only appearance in Season 3 was in the finale, Relationships & Red Carpets.
- He last appeared in Mattress Stores & Music Factories.