— Nelson's catchphrase
|Date of Birth||
c. 2002 (age 14)
Megan Simms (crush)
Nelson is a little kid most likely 9 years old that Ally gives music lessons to because he wants to be an aspiring musician. He always comes in with something/someone that he believes he's supposed to have a lesson on. Ally then tells him that he's supposed to have a different type of lesson. Nelson is also a part of the Music Program at his school. He is a recurring character in Seasons 1 and 2. His famous quote is "Awww Nartz". He is portrayed by Cole Sand.
Nelson is shown to be a very good kid with good intentions. Nelson always has a nice attitude and is very sweet. Nelson's catchphrase is "Awww Nartz", which is also the name of his teddy bear.
- Secrets & Songbooks
- Zaliens & Cloud Watchers
- Bloggers & Butterflies
- Tickets & Trashbags
- Filmmaking & Fear Breaking
- Albums & Auditions
- Costumes & Courage
- Parents & Punishments
- Spas & Spices
- Boy Songs & Badges
- Future Sounds & Festival Songs
- He wishes he had a mustache.
- He has a homeless uncle named Hank.
- He rides the bus.
- He has his own piano.
- He isn't really good at playing the instruments as shown when he hits notes in the wrong order and key.
- When he shouts or gestures a command, everyone else does what he tells them.
- He was in Dez's movie, (Claws: Dun Dun Dun) as scared little boy.
- He takes piano lessons from Ally.
- He takes oboe lessons from Ally.
- He tends to bring his own piano to Sonic Boom for his lessons with Ally.
- His school music teacher is Mrs. Ingram.
- He has a crush on Megan Simms.
- He seems to frequently misunderstand things.
- He takes instruments from Ally in Parents & Punishments.
- His mom is his agent.
- He seems to care intensely for Ally, seeing as when Ally practiced telling the rest of Team Austin that she was leaving to New York, he ran out crying.
- Another reason to support him caring for Ally is that at the end of Albums & Auditions, Nelson packed himself up in an envelope, asking Trish to mail him to New York.
- He was the first little kid to have a somewhat important role on the show (second is Megan Simms).
- Ally is his favorite piano teacher.
- He may have had multiple piano teachers before Ally, seeing as he considers Ally his favorite piano teacher.
- He didn't want Ally to move to New York.
- He has an extremely high tolerance for spicy foods. He didn't think Dez's chili was hot until Dez added in the whole jar of your-mommy pepper.
- He has a teddy bear named Nartz.
- He is a fast runner, as seen in Boy Songs & Badges.
- He got the "Track & Field Badge".
- He is a Pioneer Ranger.
- He always gets things that sound similar mixed up.
- He became president in Future Sounds & Festival Songs in Austin's dream.