|“||No way! My first album!||”|
"Records & Wrecking Balls" is the 21st episode in Season 3 of Austin & Ally. It aired on October 12 2014. This was the 14th episode to be filmed in season 3. The episode earned 2.1 million views on its premiere night.
As her album is preparing to be released, Ally realizes that with all the time she's spending with her music, she won't have time to work at the store anymore, and is forced to quit, which allows Lester to finally sell the store- but when the gang finds out that the new owner, Ms. Krum, wants to demolish Sonic Boom to turn it into a box store, they must find a way to stop Lester before it's too late. Meanwhile, Carrie requests Trish and Dez's help to find a new job when she gets fired from Shredder's.
To be added in.
Austin: I met Ally here. (grabs Ally's hand)
Dez: And I met Trish here. (grabs Trish's hand)
Trish: Do you really want to walk out of here with one hand?
Dez: (lets go of her hand)
Trish: (excitedly) Ally's song Redial, sold so well, Ramone Records is moving the release date for her debut album, to next week!
Ally: (excitedly) No way my first album! (hugs Trish and then turns to Austin)
(Austin and Ally are walking into Shredders holding hands)
Ally': Hey, Carrie, hows the fish special? (Carrie walks off crying) Okay, maybe I'll just get the salad.
Trish: It's gonna be really hard saying bye to this place.
Ally: I know. I wrote all my songs here, we all became friends here.
Austin: Are you ready for your Jett Deely interview? Remember what we talked about, no rambling.
Ally: What if he asks me about you? Should I say we're a couple?
Austin: (excitedly) You got the store, back!
Ally: (excitedly) Now, it's really the happiest night of my life. (Auslly hug and won't go and Trish is watching) Trish: I'm just gonna get a cookie now.(Trish walks off and Auslly are still hugging)
- Can't Do It Without You (theme song)
- Heartbeat (played during the memory flashbacks sequence)
- Parachute (premiere)
- Ross Lynch as Austin Moon
- Laura Marano as Ally Dawson
- Raini Rodriguez as Trish De la Rosa
- Calum Worthy as Dez Wade
- Andy Milder as Lester Dawson
- Russ Marchand as Jett Deely
- Hannah Kat Jones as Carrie
- Julia Campbell as Penny Dawson (mentioned only)
- Pamela Dunlap as Ms. Agnes Krum
- This is the penultimate episode of the season.
- It was confirmed that Auslly are officially boyfriend and girlfriend again, since Last Dances & Last Chances.
- Trish names all of the jobs she's worked at in the show.
- Ally quit Sonic Boom in this episode, and Carrie now works at Sonic Boom, while Ally is promoting.
- Ally's debut album was released in this episode.
- The tittle refers to Ally's record being released and a wrecking ball hitting Sonic Boom.
- This episode marks the sixth appearance of Carrie.
- It is revealed that Ally got her driver's license.
- The clips used in the flashback were from (one of these scenes never aired in an episode):
- Crybabies & Cologne (2x05)
- Rockers & Writers (1x01)
- Songwriting & Starfish (1x11)
- Zaliens & Cloud Watchers (1x04)
- Successes & Setbacks (1x18)
- Unseen scene
- Managers & Meatballs (1x07)
- Girlfriends & Girl Friends (2x08)
- Everglades & Allygators (1x17)
- Kangaroos & Chaos (1x02)
- Tickets & Trashbags (1x06)
- Rockers & Writers (1x01)
- Viral Videos & Very Bad Dancing (2x18)
- Tracks & Troubles (2x17)
- Lester got to keep Sonic Boom after Ms. Krum decided to follow her dreams of baking cookies.
- The creators of the show revealed on Twitter that the part where Lester was touched by the wrecking ball at the end of the episode wasn't scripted.
- The title of this episode is very similar to the title of the episode World Records & Work Wreckers as they both contain the words "records" and "wreck."
- In the play the gang do, Austin, playing Lester, says that buying Sonic Boom later caused problems in Lester and Penny's relationship. Lester replies saying "that's true," revealing a factor of why the two divorced.
To view the Records & Wrecking Balls transcript, click here.