|“||I swear, if you guys get any cuter, next year, we're canceling Christmas.||”|
"Santas & Surprises" (originally titled Santas & Secrets) is the 18th episode in Season 4 of Austin & Ally. It was the 10th episode filmed of Season 4. It premiered on December 6, 2015. The premiere garnered 1.51 million views.
Austin and Ally set out to get Lilly's dad home for Christmas. Trish, Dez and Herman work as Santa's elves. Dez becomes Head Elf and loses the Christmas spirit.
- Can't Do It Without You (theme song)
- Heart Beat (little part of it)
- The Twelve Days of Christmas (little part of it)
- Perfect Christmas (holiday song) (Premiere)
- Ross Lynch as Austin Moon
- Laura Marano as Ally Dawson
- Raini Rodriguez as Trish De la Rosa
- Calum Worthy as Dez Wade
- Mimi Kirkland as Lily
- Mar Mar as Herman
- Jim O'Heir as Santa
- Izzy Diaz as Dr. Salt
- Edward Zoellner as Lily's father (uncredited)
- Despite being named in a Christmas-theme, this episode was filmed just after Christmas.
- The cast had the table read of this episode on January 19, 2015.
- This episode began filming on January 22, 2015.
- This is the third Christmas episode of the series, the others were Austin & Jessie & Ally All Star New Year, and Mix Ups & Mistletoes. It is also the last Christmas episode of the show.
- This is the only episode to air in December, making it the last episode of 2015.
- The medical organization that Lily's father is part of, "Physicians Without Fences," is named after the real life organization called Doctors Without Borders.
- This was originally known as Santas & Secrets, but it has been renamed Santas & Surprises.
- Most of the A&A music factory students are not present in this episode eg: Max was not present in this episode has a has a girl playing the keyboard
- This episode once again shows that Dez always keeps his promises, no matter how hard they are to fulfill. When Dez told Lily that Santa will make sure her dad comes for Christmas, he actually meant it, while everyone thought Dez was saying something unrealistic to make Lily feel better.