|“||We're finally seniors!||”|
"Seniors & Señors" is the 4th episode in Season 4 of Austin & Ally. The episode was the fourth episode filmed. The episode aired on February 15, 2015.  It was watched by 2.35 million viewers on the night of its premiere.
The foursome's plans to enjoy their senior year together are put on hold when Austin learns that he's a credit short.
Team Austin is ready to rule the school in their senior year at Marino High School. But, Austin soon learns from his old Spanish teacher that he never passed her Spanish class so he is therefore still considered a junior. This puts a halt on Team Austin's plans to enjoy senior year together. Without being a senior, Austin won't be able to go to any senior events. As a way to help Austin learn Spanish, Trish brings in a mariachi to sing everything Austin says in Spanish. This helps Austin a lot and soon he is ready to prepare for the test. But everything crumbles to pieces when he accidentally oversleeps and misses his exam. His teacher refuses to allow him to retake it. Austin then creates a song in Spanish and sings it to his teacher to show her his knowledge of the language. She likes it so much that she passes him for the class, thus making Austin a senior. Meanwhile throughout the episode, Ally struggles with having Dez as her chemistry partner.
Dez: What is she looking at?
Ally: Not again!
Dez: But I like purple.
Austin: Hola señoritas, ¿cómo están?
Ally: Austin, your Spanish is getting better already! Estoy bien y tu?
Austin: Hola señoritas, ¿cómo están?
Ally: That's the only sentence you know isn't it?
Austin: Yep, pretty much
Trish: Didn't you study all the flashcards I gave you?
Austin: I did, but that's all I can remember.
- Ross Lynch as Austin Moon
- Laura Marano as Ally Dawson
- Raini Rodriguez as Trish De la Rosa
- Calum Worthy as Dez Wade
- Alex Meneses as Señora Gomez
- Bruno Amato as Coach Simmons
- Kahyun Kim as Sun Hee
- Sergio Cardenas as Mariachi Singer/Sergio
- The cast had the table reading of this episode on November 10, 2014.
- This episode began filming on November 13, 2014.
- Dez and Señora Gomez both break the fourth wall by looking at the camera.
- This is the first time that we hear a song in another language (in this case, Spanish).
- This is the first Austin performance in Season 4 after he lost his rights to perform in Relationships & Red Carpets. However, Austin at this point still is not allowed to perform yet he does anyway.
- This is the first time that we see a classroom in Marino High School.
- This episode reveals that Trish and Jace broke up.
- Marino High School set looked different, or probably the seniors area is different.
- This episode reveals that Ally, Dez and Sun Hee are in advanced Chemistry.
- This episode reveals that Coach Simons teaches advanced Chemistry and interpretative dance (a class Dez also takes) because of budget cuts in the school.
- In this episode the Spanish teacher, Señora Gomez, was introduced.
- "Corazón Caliente" is a parody of the Argentinian soap opera "Corazón Valiente."
- This episode was pulled off the air in Spanish-speaking Latin America (with the clear exception of Brazil) since the dialogue adaptation was taking so long to be finished, due to the fact there was no way possible for Austin to learn a language he was already speaking on the dub. However, it aired on Spain with the entire dialogue changed. Even more, the episode is available on Netflix and Blim in Latin America dubbed into Latin Spanish
- Dez still passes 11th grade even though he's not really considered smart.
- Austin was singing in Spanish in the episode, Seniors & Senors. Austin still isn't allowed to perform but he does so anyway.
- ↑ Episode Script Cover
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Disney Channel February Highlights
- ↑ http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-25-sunday-cable-originals-2-15-2015.html