Public, almost demolished
Number of locations
Sonic Boom was a music store owned by Lester Dawson. It was located in the Mall of Miami, in Miami, Florida. Ally Dawson was a cashier and a saleswomen there and Lester the manager. Austin, Ally, Trish, and Dez used the practice room to write songs, sing, practice, and film videos, and it is a good place for Ally to come up with new song ideas. Being the central location of the show, the gang often hangs out here.
According to the episode Filmmaking & Fear Breaking, Sonic Boom had just opened when Ally was only 13 years old. She has been the only employee ever (other then her dad, Lester) because they can't afford to hire more help. The opening included a visit from a New York City-based music talent scout, seeking new students for an exclusive music school. Partially due to her brash nature, Ally panicked at the prospect of not impressing him and began hallucinating. Once she snapped out of it, she was easily rejected, resulting in her pro-found stage fright.
- French Horns
- Bass Guitar
- In some episodes, there was food in the store, but Ally didn't tell anyone that there's no eating in the store. This probably assumes that the rule has been revoked.
- This is one store that Trish hasn't worked in. This is because Lester won't let her, because of her previous track record with other stores in the mall, since she was fired from many jobs.
- This store was once completely empty in Parents & Punishments.
- In Parents & Punishments, Ally accidentally gave away all the instruments to Nelson's school.
- This store was founded when Ally was thirteen years old.
- In Season 1, this seemed to be the main hangout of "Team Austin".
- Ally accidentally hired Dallas to work here in World Records & Work Wreckers, but he later quit to work at the library.
- In Ferris Wheels & Funky Breath, Lester states that he orders from a new supplier. It could be assumed that after the store clearing events of Parents & Punishments, he chose to order from a new supplier to restock the store in a cheaper manner.
- In Freaky Friends & Fan Fiction, while Dez tried out his magical typewriter, Lester announced about his "great fortune"- him being awarded the 'Owner of the Year award' for managing this store.
- This is the place where the gang mostly hangs out, makes memories, experiences, and their friendship.
- In Sonic Boom, they give away free guitar picks.
- In Burglaries & Boobytraps, the delivery guy or alphabet bandit "stole" one guitar pick.
- In Freaky Friends & Fan Fiction, the car that Austin was attempting to drive crashed into the walls of Sonic Boom, resulting in a huge hole in the wall.
- Austin asked Ally out in Sonic Boom for their first date.
- There is a photo of the "Music" sign in PJ's and Emmett's house in Good Luck Charlie.
- Sonic Boom is the location where Austin and Ally finally became a couple.
- Austin seranaded Ally in Sonic Boom.
- This is also the place where Austin practiced ,what he'll say to ask Piper for the prom, to Ally.
- Nelson takes lessons from Ally in the Sonic Boom.
- Z-Phones, from A.N.T. Farm, are sold at Sonic Boom.
- Kira worked here when Ally left to go to the Full Moon Tour, according to Beach Clubs & BFFs.
- The store was almost demolished in Records & Wrecking Balls.
- Ally's record release party was held here in Records & Wrecking Balls.
- Ally quit Sonic Boom in Records & Wrecking Balls, because of her album.
- Carrie was work here after Ally's quit.
- There's a pic of Tickets & Trushbags in the practice room.
- According to Dez's story in Horror Stories & Halloween Scares, Sonic boom is haunted by the ghost Esmeralda, who will continue to haunt in for 100 years.
- Mattress Stores & Music Factories was the last episode where Sonic Boom was featured. Since Grand Openings & Great Expectations it was replaced with Austin & Ally Music Factory.
- "Sonic Boom" have the same name of the franchise Sonic Boom (series).
Sonic Boom is an actual store at the Irvine spectrum center in Irvine California