Chuck McCoy (Ex-boyfriend)
Sun Hee is the Korean girl in Marino High School's glee club. No one (except for Chuck) understands Sun Hee, but they try to make out what she says.
Sun Hee is portrayed by Kahyun Kim.
She wears dresses or tops with pants or skirts. She also wears glasses and has brown hair.
[In Korean] Oh no, he didn't.
[In Korean] He's shyer than a naked sheep on the first day of sheep school (쟤는 무슨 발가벗은 양같이 왜이렇게 부끄러워하냐, 그치?)
[In Korean] Before I choose I'd like to hear pros and cons from both sides.(잠깐, 나는 결정을 내리기 전에 좋은 점과 나쁜 점을 각각 말해봐.)
[In Korean] I wish he would swallow that pitchpipe!
[In English] So long, Red.
[In Korean] You're an obnoxious troll. (너는 짜증나는 도깨비야)
[In Korean] Stay away from my man (내 남자 건들지 마)
[In Korean] finished (끝)
- She sang her part of the Austin & Ally Glee Club Mash Up in Korean. (Glee Clubs & Glory.)
- She is in an on-and-off relationship with Chuck. (Proms & Promises)
- She and Chuck entered the d.ance contest together in Last Dances & Last Chances.
- She spoke English for the first time in Last Dances & Last Chances.
- She is in Advanced chemistry.
- She is really smart.