- Auiz (Au/stin, Tr/i/sh and De/z).
- Deshustin (De/z, Tri/sh and A/ustin)
- Trish, Dez and Austin help Ally write a song by getting her creative juices flowing.
- They all never told Ally that Austin hates her song.
- They all seem to like Zaliens movies.
- They all know what the "Zalien Brain Suck" is.
- They all turn around after Ally says that she lost three followers.
- They all sang Austin's idea for the Suzy's Soups Jingle.
- They all made a commercial for Sonic Boom (Austin and Trish being the actors, Dez being the director.)
- When the three of them were laughing together when Austin Twitted "doo-doo", Ally seemed kind of left out.
- They never told Ally about losing her pet, Owen.
- They spent most of the episode together.
- Trish and Dez went to Austin's acoustic concert at Sonic Boom.
- They found Clavis' stories interesting.
- Dez and Trish attended Austin's Album Release party.
- All three of them brainstormed ways to send a MUNY application in for Ally.
- The same three made the 'Goodbye Ally' video.
- Towards the end of the episode, Austin Trish and Dez lie to Megan Simms about having other plans to avoid spending another day with her and walk away in opposite directions.
- They all help Ally with her fundraiser.
- After they watch the Helen Show video with Ally, they all get up and walk away with "Kick Me" signs on their back.
- The all dance in Ally's video.
- They try to tell Ally about her bad dancing, and making a video would be a bad idea.
- They all laughed when Ally was singing I Got That Rock N' Roll in a squeaky voice.
- They were all worried when Ally fired Trish as her manager.
- They were all upset that Ally couldn't come on Austin's tour.
- In the beginning of the episode, Trish and Dez were watching Austin's concert.
- They all appeared in Ally's hallucination.
- They all spoke to Ally on video chat and were excited that she comes and joins them.
- They were all in the airport in Portlyn, Organ waiting for Ally.
- They were all happy that Ally is staying for the rest of the tour.
- They all watched Ally's performance in Shredder's Beach Club.
- When Ally posed as a Sweedish songwriter under the alias "Roxy Rocket" so she can secretly continue writing songs Austin after her boss Ronnie Ramone forbid her from doing so, they all played along.
- They all liked Chelsea.
- They all asked out their respective dates for prom (Austin-Piper; Trish-Chuck; Dez-Carrie).
- They all went to prom together with their dates.
- They all seen dealing with their own problems (Austin felt guilty about asking Piper to the prom when he still has feelings for Ally; Trish is struggling to be in two places at once after Jace finally made it; Dez is unable to enter the dancing competition with Carrie because of her unusually tight dress).
- They all agreed that prom is becoming the worst night of their lives when it is supposed to be their best.
- All three were locked in the Practice Room by Brooke trying to find Austin's "Moon-Walk" shoes.
- They all tried to ram the door down until Ally walked in and they kept on going before bumping into the wall.
- They all told their scary stories when trapped in Sonic Boom with Ally.
- They all agreed that Ally is too nice to think of a scary story of her own.
- When Ally tried to scare them by disguising the delivery man as a headless creature, they all saw through her ruse.
- When Ally got angry and started telepathically throwing stuff into mid-air in a witch-like fashion, they were frightened and standing very close to each other.
- They work together to get Austin fired from his parents' mattress store.
- Trish and Dez are the only ones who know that Austin didn't return Ally's book.
- The three set up a fake graduation ceremony for Ally since she couldn't attend the real one and convinced the entire school to play along.
- Although not a very popular pairing, it is still considered one.
- They are all best friends of Ally.
- They all hate school.