|“||Okay, this is the scariest thing I've seen all day.||”|
After Ally writes a song that Austin doesn't think sounds like him, they decide to hang out more with each other in order to learn what do they do for fun. When things get out of hand they realize that they are opposites but that's what makes things work perfectly. Meanwhile, Trish and Dez realize they have more in common than they thought.
- Ross Lynch as Austin Moon
- Laura Marano as Ally Dawson
- Calum Worthy as Dez Wade
- Raini Rodriguez as Trish De La Rosa
Austin: Got any cheddar?
Dez: Go fish. Got any provolone?
Trish: Man, I hate this job. My entire uniform is made out of real cheese. Including my underwear.
Dez: I wear cheese underwear all the time. I love it. I feel like I can breath in it. Especially the Swiss.
Austin: [Hoarse] Ally bad news. I can't do the webcast today. I lost my voice.
Ally: Oh no. That's terrible.
Austin: I like having fun. I break some rules. I color outside the lines.
Ally: Why do you have a coloring book?
Austin: Okay, okay. I see a snowman eating marshmallows.
Ally: Eh. Wrong. Its a bunny on a bicycle. How can you not see that?
Ally: Ugh. I hate horror movies there so boring.
Austin: More boring than staring at clouds all afternoon?
Austin: How did you not like swamp bride? There was a wedding. Girls love weddings.
Ally: The swamp guy ate the bridesmaids.
Walter: Oh, don't "hey" "hi Walter" me. You littered in my theater.
Austin: We didn't litter.
Dez: I'm a Zalien. Character from my favorite 13 movies of all time. Zakiens, Zaliens 2, Zaliens 3, Zaliens 4, Zaliens 5, Zaliens 7-
Ally: Ah, ah, ah. You forgot Zaliens 6.
Ally: Don't you think he's cute?
Austin: I guess.
Austin : Awesome. I never thought I'd see Ally Dawson, dressed as a swamp bride, stealing a goose, and running from a security guard.
Ally: I'm not running from a security guard.
Austin: I honked at you. Honk.
Walter: Excuse me? I'm warning you kid, I speak goose and that kind of language will not be tolerated in my theater.
Austin: This is awesome!
Ally: Awesome? Pickles just caused a panic in the theater and is attacking Walter. How can you be laughing?
Ally: ...I've got a new goose. His name is Austin.
Austin: Cool! You named a goose after me? Where is he?
Ally: I'm so happy you guys like hanging out together. And by happy, I mean totally weirded out.
Dez: First, she likes pepperoni. Then, she doesn't want to get it delivered because she she doesn't think we get out enough. But sometimes I'm tired and I just want to watch TV.
Trish: Why are you so tired all the time? I'm the one who works at least 2 jobs a day.
Austin: Let's see what you've got.
Ally: You're gonna be so proud of me. I colored outside the lines.
- Ally broke every rule that was listed on the "POND REMOVAL BEGINS TOMORROW" sign:
- No writing.
- No singing.
- No hanging out with Austin.
- No sitting on benches.
- No naming geese.
- No petting geese.
- No feeding geese.
- No hanging out.
- Ally says 'urrr, wrong' when she is cloud-watching with Austin. In fellow Disney Channel show 'Shake it Up, CeCe says 'urrr, wrong' in an episode.
- A running gag is whenever Ally is seen from the camcorder's perspective, she tries to duck out of the way.
- This is the second episode to have an animal, the first being Kangaroos & Chaos.
- When Austin was holding Ally's hand and broke her crayon, the line was unscripted. Ross had accidentally broken it.
- This is the first episode that doesn't have an alliteration, possibly to emphasize Austin and Ally's differences.
- Trish is hired and fired from two jobs in this episode, Cheese Out Of My League and T-Shirt World, where she bought herself and Dez shirts of their faces.
- The episode title refers to Austin and Ally experiencing new things, such as going cloud watching and watching a Zaliens horror movie, to get to know each other better.
- There was a dance similar to Trish's when she was stalling, in Club Owners & Quinceaneras.
- A section of this episode was featured in the A Billion Hits music video.
- This is the first episode that aired in 2012.
- This was the first episode to do with Zaliens. The second was Couples & Careers, and the third was Eggs & Extraterrestrials.
To see the Zaliens & Cloud Watchers transcript, click here.